Can a nation “Build Back Better” by adding millions of desperate thirdworlders to their population?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Is that a model we should expect other nations to follow?
Would Japan become “better” by recruiting thirdworlders?
You have to wonder what the world thinks of the silly nonsense spewed by this administration which appears to be straight from a Twilight Zone episode.

Are there enough jobs for them?
There are plenty of black market, off the books income tax exempt jobs for them….the other 30 million already here have created a giant underground economy within our economy…the cool thing is; all the money generated in this underground operation finds its way back to Mehico and taxpayer tit sucking welfare leeches here never get their piece of it…that angers you…right?

There are plenty of black market, off the books income tax exempt jobs for them….the other 30 million already here have created a giant underground economy within our economy…the cool thing is; all the money generated in this underground operation finds its way back to Mehico and taxpayer tit sucking welfare leeches here never get their piece of it…that angers you…right?

It's mostly Republican small business owners employing illegal migrants.

Let's throw the employers in prison for 2 years for each illegal they hire.

If there're no jobs the illegal migrants will go back home.

Could you point to all of these republican small business owners that employ illegal immigrants because I can't find any. This is that mythical fairy tale that ruminates inside liberal fantasy land. Its like searching for the loch ness monster.

You have a president pitching a $3T taxpayer funded plan while allowing millions of desperate thirdworlders into the country…and you default to “make businesses pay” instead of “make politicians do their job”?
Do you find that strange at all?

Attack the Build Back Better RELETIVELY small price tag to favor helping working people with children. as compared to the TWO BILLION Dollar a DAY budget we just gave the pentagon.

We've survived having Alabama, Mississippi and West Virginia for over 2 decades. So yeah we've been doing it.

Most of the cars in those states have a license plate that reads "E-I-E-I-O"

We've survived having Alabama, Mississippi and West Virginia for over 2 decades. So yeah we've been doing it.

That’s awfully racist of you…you know it’s the poor blacks in those states that drag the spread sheets into the shitter.

LefTard Logic:
“We have lots of poor black people…therefore it makes perfect sense to import millions more from Mexico.”
Hahaha…you can’t make this shit up people.

LefTard Logic:
“We have lots of poor black people…therefore it makes perfect sense to import millions more from Mexico.”
Hahaha…you can’t make this shit up people.
You mentioned black people. Not me.

Could you point to all of these republican small business owners that employ illegal immigrants because I can't find any. This is that mythical fairy tale that ruminates inside liberal fantasy land. Its like searching for the loch ness monster.
You will find the majority in construction and farms and the larger firms are mostly meatpacking plants or agribusiness. You think all these businesses just found those "legal" Hispanics through ads in the paper?

You will find the majority in construction and farms and the larger firms are mostly meatpacking plants or agribusiness. You think all these businesses just found those "legal" Hispanics through ads in the paper?

They have the proper paperwork for hiring an illegal according to the feds. Of course you're gonna have your fringe hires. As far as something significant....it's not a thing. It may be in California though.

They have the proper paperwork for hiring an illegal according to the feds.
Bullshit, many companies do not because they are not forced to by law..Then you have the fake papers industry in the US providing illegals with stolen identities. I personally have known and now of companies that use illegals and know they are illegal and do not care.

Bullshit, many companies do not because they are not forced to by law..Then you have the fake papers industry in the US providing illegals with stolen identities. I personally have known and now of companies that use illegals and know they are illegal and do not care.

Of course, fringe groups but no business owner is going to take chances of being fined.

You Leftists aren’t fooling anybody…The new play is “go after the businesses”.
Remeber when Trump ordered all those iCE raids on businesses and you Leftists pissed your pink panties and called to abolish iCE?
Remember when your Dems in DC refused to support a mandatory e-verify Bill?
Why do you people pretend that it is the job of businesses to write and enforce immigration policy in America? You realize that it is the job of the federal government right?
Stop the bullshit….we see right through it.

Forum List

Back