Can any of the lefties here

“Can any of the lefties here explain why your president insists we bow down to Iran?”

Can any of your fellow rightists explain why you and most other conservatives are such prolific liars – this thread premise being one of many examples.

explain why your president insists we bow down to Iran? Why do you think Iran having a nuke assembly line is a good thing? Iran is churning out terrorists, so of course Obama takes them off of the terrorist list. How come?

Only you and your fellow conservatives liars would believe that.
BTW I forgot, can you tell us what country did Obama takes off from terrorist list?

“Can any of the lefties here explain why your president insists we bow down to Iran?”

Can any of your fellow rightists explain why you and most other conservatives are such prolific liars – this thread premise being one of many examples.
Prove it a lie. Lefty libtards lie way more.

explain why your president insists we bow down to Iran? Why do you think Iran having a nuke assembly line is a good thing? Iran is churning out terrorists, so of course Obama takes them off of the terrorist list. How come?

Only you and your fellow conservatives liars would believe that.
BTW I forgot, can you tell us what country did Obama takes off from terrorist list?
Being obama is a friend to Muslim terrorism probably Iran.

I just read latest reports and the deal is close, but Kerry said if a deal is not reached the US will walk away...Doesn't sound like bowing to me...

There's no lie. He took Iran and Hezbollah off the terrorist list. Iran has not conceded one thing, and in fact has boasted about that fact. And yet, are we not reaching an agreement with them right now? Is it a lie that Kerry is agreeing with their demands today? Kerry isn't going to leave that table until we have given Iran everything they need to terrorize the world with bombs for them and their friends.

Is there any question in any American's mind, regardless of party, that thinks empowering Iran is a deadly mistake? And yet Obama insists on it. Why? Forget party lines. Just using common sense, tell me why.

I just heard on the news that they expect to have a deal by Monday. But how would we know? Just like the Cuba deal, we didn't learn about it until it was already a done deal. America had nothing to do with that. Obama acted independently, like he's doing now. Do you know the details of this oh so important Iran thing of Obama's?

But my question isn't about the details, it's about the concept. Why make sure Iran can produce bombs? Why, especially when we know they'd like nothing more than to use them on US? And even more ruthless, when they have made it quite clear, that they will not take wiping a nation of people off the earth, off the table.

false and idiotic premise.

try again. :cuckoo:

and this braindead troll thread doesn't belong in "current events"

I'm a lefty. You probably won't get more left than me. Your answers are as follows...

Obama is not a liberal President. He doesn't have one liberal in his Cabinet and does not push liberal legislation.
It's a little premature to say Iran has a "nuke assembly line", when you haven't even proven they've weaponized their program.
What terrorists have Iran churned out?
Do they look like this?​

So, lots of attacks, but no answers. It's in current events because it is an event that is happening currently. From the little we know about the "deal" We insist on monitoring their "progress" to make sure they aren't making bombs to sell to the highest terrorist. They insist on no moderation. Where is that talking point? Have they changed their position on that yet?

Obama has radical Islam, Muslim Brotherhood as advisors.
No one in the Middle East thinks it's premature to predict bombs will be the outcome of Iran's nuke program. Wiping a population off the earth is actually a talking point of this "deal" with Iran. They proudly announced it's all systems go on that issue, and won't even consider setting that issue aside.
Our State department describes Iran as "an active sponsor of terrorism."
They look like this:
images

There's no lie. He took Iran and Hezbollah off the terrorist list. Iran has not conceded one thing, and in fact has boasted about that fact. And yet, are we not reaching an agreement with them right now? Is it a lie that Kerry is agreeing with their demands today? Kerry isn't going to leave that table until we have given Iran everything they need to terrorize the world with bombs for them and their friends.

Is there any question in any American's mind, regardless of party, that thinks empowering Iran is a deadly mistake? And yet Obama insists on it. Why? Forget party lines. Just using common sense, tell me why.

Your such a liar. Can you provide a link? Or something? It amazes me how people like you can come up with this kind of crap.

I just heard on the news that they expect to have a deal by Monday. But how would we know? Just like the Cuba deal, we didn't learn about it until it was already a done deal. America had nothing to do with that. Obama acted independently, like he's doing now. Do you know the details of this oh so important Iran thing of Obama's?

But my question isn't about the details, it's about the concept. Why make sure Iran can produce bombs? Why, especially when we know they'd like nothing more than to use them on US? And even more ruthless, when they have made it quite clear, that they will not take wiping a nation of people off the earth, off the table.

You do not even understand what the heck you are talking about. Let alone understand the details or the concept of a negotiation.
How is Cuba even related to Iran nuclear deal?

Um, how many of the 9/11 Hijackers were Iranian? Answer:0
How many of the 9/11 Hijackers were Saudi Arabian? Answer: 15.

Seems to me we had the wrong country on the terrorist watch list.

Okay, reality check time. Obama was able to get six nations to agree to a set of inspections and sanctions relief for Iran to both slow down their nuclear program (mostly a good thing) and to reintegrate the country into the nations of the region.

Both of these are actually good things. Iran is the richest and most populus country in the Gulf. It's a reality we have to deal with.

Forum List

Back