Can any of us handle any more Clinton's or Bush's?

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
I can't!

Now Slick Willies bastard daughter. Best I can tell Hubble is her father, look at her mouth.

Enough of the Establishment, let the people LIVE...let us live LIFE!!!!

I think we need a 'new broom'. I haven't yet formulated what I want. Probably someone around Obama's age--i don't have data but I think the largest group of voters is the 20-40 group. The millenials.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...als-change-washington-if-they-hate-it/278920/

Fairly certain from what I read here and there that this 20-40 group is adamant on a number of issues. Many really respect Hillary.

I really don't know how to speculate on the right person.

Last edited:
Bush Family is just plain evil

I think you meant the Cheney's, but the Bush's just foolishly and unwittingly end up doing evil things.

The Bush family truly is evil. HW was at the site of JFKs assassination when JFK was assassinated. The Bush family was involved with setting up Nixon. The Bush family knows the Hinckley family from big oil. Neil Bush, one of HW Bush's sons, had plans to have dinner with John Hinckley's brother....you know...the John Hinckley that attempted to assassinate Reagan. Don't believe me about the Bush-Hinckley connection...read and enjoy:

Reagan Assassination Attempt ~ Neil Bush and John Hinkley's Brother Scott ~ News Coverage

Didn't HW say something about leading this nation to a new world order?

Hillary, last thing we need is that ancient 1960s radical America-hating Marxist in office.

Last edited:
Bush Family is just plain evil

I think you meant the Cheney's, but the Bush's just foolishly and unwittingly end up doing evil things.

The Bush family truly is evil. HW was at the site of JFKs assassination when JFK was assassinated. The Bush family was involved with setting up Nixon. The Bush family knows the Hinckley family from big oil. Neil Bush, one of HW Bush's sons, had plans to have dinner with John Hinckley's brother....you know...the John Hinckley that attempted to assassinate Reagan. Don't believe me about the Bush-Hinckley connection...read and enjoy:

Reagan Assassination Attempt ~ Neil Bush and John Hinkley's Brother Scott ~ News Coverage

Didn't HW say something about leading this nation to a new world order?

Hillary, last thing we need is that ancient 1960s radical America-hating Marxist in office.

Wow... Paranoid much?

Read this book on George H.W.- it's online...

it scared the living Pajesus out of me back in the late 90's...It's a very hard read....I probably only understood a tenth of the evil...but that was enough!!!!!!

George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography « TARPLEY.net

George W. Bush once remarked that he inherited half his fathers friends and all of his enemies.

Not a big fan of HW Bush. (did vote for him both times, but only because the alternatives were sooo awful.)

But please, other than the gulf war, the guy was a completely ineffective president.

You have to be some special degree of nonfunctional to believe the guy who was director of the CIA just some kind old bumbling grandpa as POTUS

While I really don't like this family crap, too much like kings, Bill did a great job. So if Hillary can be near as good it might be ok. Now father Bush was mediocre and son Bush a disaster. So no more Bush for sure. That said, I won't be shocked if Jeb is the republican next time.

The Bushes were not perfect, but they did a good job of protecting our country. For example, the coward Clinton set up 9-11 due to his ineptness. Clinton was helped immensely by the republican congress that came into power in 94, especially the economy. In the late 90s, the republicans were too complicit with spending, and the economy was on a downstroke when Dubya came in. Again Clinton set up 9-11 with his weakness as CIC, but I don't believe Bush should have put troops in Iraq.

Evil including murder was rampant with the Clintons in Arkansas and the WH. All presidents can be taken out of context to the point where they are misrepresented, but Clinton and Obama were and are so obvious in their lying and crooked deals that no other president can match them.

The Bushes were not perfect, but they did a good job of protecting our country. For example, the coward Clinton set up 9-11 due to his ineptness. Clinton was helped immensely by the republican congress that came into power in 94, especially the economy. In the late 90s, the republicans were too complicit with spending, and the economy was on a downstroke when Dubya came in. Again Clinton set up 9-11 with his weakness as CIC, but I don't believe Bush should have put troops in Iraq.

Evil including murder was rampant with the Clintons in Arkansas and the WH. All presidents can be taken out of context to the point where they are misrepresented, but Clinton and Obama were and are so obvious in their lying and crooked deals that no other president can match them.

That's bullshit.

Osama Bin Laden was supported, backed and trained by the Reagan administration and the George HW Bush administration. When he went "feral" after the invasion of Kuwait and declared war on the US, the Bush administration did nothing. The Clinton administration wanted certification to send special Ops to get Bin Laden, but was stopped by both regional Middle Eastern Leaders and Republicans in Congress, which left him with Cruise missiles. Those weren't effective.

When George W. Bush came to power, the same George W. Bush who had business ties to the Bin Laden family, he chose to ignore terrorism (whom he referred to as "mosquitoes) and instead piss off the Russians and Chinese.

Then 9/11 happened.

And EVEN after that, Bush did not get Bin Laden.

THAT task fell to President Obama.

I think Hilary wouldn't had been half as bad as the Hussein if she hadn't lost in 2008 primaries.

I'd take Jeb over any of the clowns in power now.

They did not protect our country. 9/11 happened during a Bush. Look at how many troops died because of pointless wars. Obama had to get Bin Laden. He sure didn't protect our freedoms either.

I think Hilary wouldn't had been half as bad as the Hussein if she hadn't lost in 2008 primaries.

I will vote for anyone running against Jeb. Heck id take 4 more of Obama before is vote for another Bush.

i agree, hilary would have been better than obama. but she still isn't the right choice to be leading this country.

Forum List

Back