Can anyone beat Mayweather?

He's very good at wearing down his opponent, this last fight I wasn't expecting much from guerrero and was pleasantly surprised.

Still, if you had to pick a fighter out there who could at least make a great challenge against Mayweather who would you pick?

The answer to the question is no. Not in any weight class near him. Manny would have been an easy win for Mayweather also. Manny has way to much trouble with defensive fighters (JMM) and no defensive fighter he has been up against is even close to Mayweather's skills. Not only that Manny scores way to low on the "Hit Don't Get Hit" chart and Mayweather.
I have a question though. On the fight game. The panel was asked "Who is the best boxer on the planet right now? No P4P just the best boxer?" They all had the same answer. Hands down with out a doubt #1 would be Floyd Mayweather and hands down without a doubt #2 would be Andre Ward. Andre Ward was part of the panel and this was his answer also. #3 would take some discussion. That said. My question is this. With Mayweather being the best boxer on the planet hands down and Pac-Man not even close. Why do people still think Pac-Man would have a chance?

The answer to the question is no. Not in any weight class near him. Manny would have been an easy win for Mayweather also. Manny has way to much trouble with defensive fighters (JMM) and no defensive fighter he has been up against is even close to Mayweather's skills. Not only that Manny scores way to low on the "Hit Don't Get Hit" chart and Mayweather.
I have a question though. On the fight game. The panel was asked "Who is the best boxer on the planet right now? No P4P just the best boxer?" They all had the same answer. Hands down with out a doubt #1 would be Floyd Mayweather and hands down without a doubt #2 would be Andre Ward. Andre Ward was part of the panel and this was his answer also. #3 would take some discussion. That said. My question is this. With Mayweather being the best boxer on the planet hands down and Pac-Man not even close. Why do people still think Pac-Man would have a chance?

probably because Mayweather was to afraid to fight him, not once but twice.

probably because Mayweather was to afraid to fight him, not once but twice.

Ok I guess my next question would have to be this.
Why is it that when the fight didn't get made because of Mayweather it was because he was afraid or ducking? When the fight didn't get made because on Pac-Man, it was still somehow Mayweather's fault?
#1 Take the test. Manny refused to take the test that all Floyd's opponents take. But it was Floyd that should have budged on this not Manny.
#2 $45 million Wasn't enough for Manny who in turn made the counter offer of $46 million to Floyd. Manny rightfully rejected while Floyd was ducking for not taking less money.
#3 50/50 split. Floyd should take a 50/50 fight with a guy who doesn't even have a title? Floyd is ducking again.
For some reason Floyd's legacy will forever be tainted because he didn't fight Pac-Man. Pac didn't fight Floyd but his legacy stays intact.
The double standard here is ridiculous. Floyd beats Oscar. Oscar is old and washed up. Pac beats Oscar next and it was a great win. We could give these scenarios all day long.

But the question still remains as to why you think Pac-Man can beat Floyd? There is really no logical answer. The only answer is that people want to see Floyd lose. Now that Pac has been put to sleep buy a guy that couldn't touch Floyd, that fight is pretty much over.
In comes the young strong Saul Canelo Alverez. People start talking about Floyd ducking him. Only he didn't. Come September 14. Floyd will beat the younger stronger Canelo easily. Who will they offer up next? Both Klitschko brothers at the same time?
It's been like this from day one. The next guy will always be the one to beat Floyd yet they don't and he never gets the credit for beating the guy. And folks wonder why he is an arrogant asshole.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back