Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Okay, you snowflakes continue to furiously "google" away. I will picture that screaming snowflake as you madly bang your keyboard to find that one gem! :laugh2:

So now he makes strawmen! :laugh2:

Your claim that Trump was mistaken

There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.

Opinions are lies? Why the harsh term lie?
I posted two obvious trump lies. Neither was an opinion.
That's why I choose those.

I could have easily called trump a liar for saying...."Nobody knows more about Religion than I do" but you could call that ^^^ opinion, because well, maybe tump believes that.
Every sane person knows it's a lie
You never actually demonstrated a lie,
2 So far.
Keep up Lenny.

I posted two obvious trump lies. Neither was an opinion.
That's why I choose those.

I could have easily called trump a liar for saying...."Nobody knows more about Religion than I do" but you could call that ^^^ opinion, because well, maybe tump believes that.

2 So far.
Keep up Lenny.
Can you prove you did not lie? You of all humans should watch what you say on forums.

Everyone but you knows that Trump is triggering you! :laugh2:

Everyone who reads your posts calls you one. Does that make it true?
A lot of idiots who disagree with me political may do so but that’s not my concern.

But we aren’t talking about nameless internet nobodies. We are talking about serious people with names and reputations.

Forum List

Back