Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Far too many states electors voted for Trump for the several (around 7-9 states electors) to have spun on a dime and rejected Trump. And in those states where overnight the table turned against Trump for Biden, clearly the investigations are showing Democrats rigged the elections in several states.
I was pretty sure you fell for the lies, hook, line, nd sinker. Thanks for confirming. Mostly, the investigations proved it was Republicans who didn't vote for The Orange Fraud but voted Republican down ballot who saved the Republic.

I was pretty sure you fell for the lies, hook, line, nd sinker. Thanks for confirming. Mostly, the investigations proved it was Republicans who didn't vote for The Orange Fraud but voted Republican down ballot who saved the Republic.
Are you serious? Apparently fraud and you are close teammates.

Stop to analyze. The law in DC is still investigating Jan 6 and you fell for their faulty investigations.

But supposedly in not more than 60 days the election was totally investigated?

Without checking using all sources, I will put it like this. Your stuff is opinion. My stuff is mostly opinion. When mine is opinion, I admit it. When yours is opinion, you tout it as facts. How in the hell can a sane person defend Biden?
We are NOT taking about biden.

trump saying .....

1). I won Michigan Man of the Year.....to a crowd 5-6 years later (his words) is not an opinion.
Or you claiming tump never said that.

2) On Wednesday, at the signing of an executive order to increase military spouse hiring among federal agencies, Trump called the raise this January the “first time in 10 years” that troops had seen a paycheck boost.

“Today, I’m here to tell you that my administration is totally committed to every family that serves in the United States armed forces,” Trump said. “That is why, earlier this year, I was proud to sign that big pay raise that I’ve already spoken about. And I am proud of it.

“And I guess there will be others, too. Would you like one sooner, or do you want to wait another 10 years? I don’t know.”

Did trump LIE when he told the Military Crowd Trump called the raise this January the “first time in 10 years” that troops had seen a paycheck boost.
In fact, troops have seen a pay raise of at least 1 percent every year for more than 30 years.
Or is this just my Opinion.

Stop to analyze. The law in DC is still investigating Jan 6 and you fell for their faulty investigations.

But supposedly in not more than 60 days the election was totally investigated?
We've been doing elections in every state for a long time, it's SOP. Investigating a Fraud who was President, who plotted and schemed to try to overturn a valid, certified EC vote is unprecedented.

We are NOT taking about biden.

trump saying .....

1). I won Michigan Man of the Year.....to a crowd 5-6 years later (his words) is not an opinion.
Or you claiming tump never said that.

2) On Wednesday, at the signing of an executive order to increase military spouse hiring among federal agencies, Trump called the raise this January the “first time in 10 years” that troops had seen a paycheck boost.

“Today, I’m here to tell you that my administration is totally committed to every family that serves in the United States armed forces,” Trump said. “That is why, earlier this year, I was proud to sign that big pay raise that I’ve already spoken about. And I am proud of it.

“And I guess there will be others, too. Would you like one sooner, or do you want to wait another 10 years? I don’t know.”

Did trump LIE when he told the Military Crowd Trump called the raise this January the “first time in 10 years” that troops had seen a paycheck boost.
In fact, troops have seen a pay raise of at least 1 percent every year for more than 30 years.
Or is this just my Opinion.
As to pay raises, you are confused. At first you confused me too. But Trump directed a pay increase but the one you speak of is automatic and not directed by presidents.

We've been doing elections in every state for a long time, it's SOP. Investigating a Fraud who was President, who plotted and schemed to try to overturn a valid, certified EC vote is unprecedented.
It was not valid. And until Jan 6, late in the evening that day, it had not been certified when the protesters showed up much earlier that day.

Al Gore did it. Every election that Rs win, Democrats do it all the time in the Congress. But so far none are in prison.

trump-election-lie.jpg

Forum List

Back