Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

As to pay raises, you are confused. At first you confused me too. But Trump directed a pay increase but the one you speak of is automatic and not directed by presidents.
Post #243 Robert.
Trump LIED directly to the troops.

And you can't even face the facts, you have to try to deflect and tell us "You are confused"

Trump LIED.

Link

“Make no mistake,” the president said at one point, “this is a repeal and a replace of Obamacare, make no mistake about it. Make no mistake.”
Check the Thread Title and the OP.
Then get back to me when you actually find some TDS.
What's your guess -- looking at the posts from the cultists, do they really believe (at least consciously) that Trump is honest and never lies, or are they just trolling?

My personal experience from talking with Trumpsters in real life is that they do believe it, or at least they've talked themselves into believing it.

Thanks for the view from the cult.
Okay dude. Sure.

1701122832152.jpeg

What's your guess -- looking at the posts from the cultists, do they really believe (at least consciously) that Trump is honest and never lies, or are they just trolling?
The OP Roy C is definitely trolling.
Probably had a bet with someone that he could get 'x' amount of replies in 'y' amount of time.

I know algebra, using variables, is hard for most RWI's posting here at USMB,
but I know you understand.

Hey Roy C and Robert W
TRUMP LIED.

“And, in fact, I was in Michigan. I don't know if anybody remembers this, 12 years ago they gave me the Man of the Year. You remember?”

Forum List

Back