Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

You are the one in the Cult dumbass.
Good one. Meanwhile the right wing cult is in this thread furiously denying that anyone can prove Trump has ever lied since he might just be a delusional moron instead.

As to pay raises, you are confused. At first you confused me too. But Trump directed a pay increase but the one you speak of is automatic and not directed by presidents.
So trump never said what is quoted below?

Military pay raises are tied to increases in private-sector wages, as calculated by the Department of Labor. Congress can also enact raises that exceed that rate, as well.

Trump insisted that he personally had fought for this raise, because the troops put their lives on the line.

"They said: 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent.' I said: 'No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent,'" Trump told the troops. "Because it's been a long time. It's been more than 10 years. That's a long time. And, you know, you really put yourselves out there, and you put your lives out there. So congratulations."

Trump LIED. ^^^^^^

Al Gore did it. Every election that Rs win, Democrats do it all the time in the Congress. But so far none are in prison.
More lies. You must get all your info from the expert liars at Faux Not News.

On December 13th, 2000 Vice President Al Gore conceded the election to George W. Bush after a grueling 36-day Florida recount battle. Before the EC even voted.

You see in America it's SOP, when you lose all the court battles and recounts you concede like a gentleman (or woman). Unlike the Dirty Don who continued to scheme and plot to overthrow the duly elected Joe Biden. Instead of starting a riot on Jan 6th, Al Gore presided over the ceremonial counting of the EC votes in Congress that election cycle.

“And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today, I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.”

The Biden cultists still want corrupt Biden.
1701122254611.png

It was not valid. And until Jan 6, late in the evening that day, it had not been certified when the protesters showed up much earlier that day.
It is by constitutional design that the states validate and certify their elections, not Congress. Congress counts their EC votes. They have no constitutional authority to invalidate a states valid, certified election.

Q: Do you have a relationship with Vladimir Putin? A conversational relationship, or anything that you feel you have sway or influence over his government?

TRUMP: I do have a relationship, and I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today.

Forum List

Back