Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

I mean Rex would say that about Biden.
But Rex Tillerson wouldn’t really know having never worked closely with him.

So you’re speculating about what Tillerson would say if he were speculating about Biden’s intelligence.

What a load of nonsense.

"100%" lmao

It's either a lie or it isn't.

Next......
Yup, that why I posted in this thread......
You're to easy, but I'm currently bored and like to see you spin out of control with more LIES from you. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Not according to many of the people who worked closest with him.

Business insider does not vouch for the story. They have a disclaimer in fact.
When you read such stories, ask for the names of those making claims.

We do not have a foggy idea who the opinion person is talking about.
  • Ex-Trump administration officials tend to agree on one thing: Their former boss is a walking disaster.
  • Whether they're four star generals, energy company CEOs, or career civil servants, they paint a frightening picture of an unstable ignoramus in the White House.
  • Trump, naturally, calls them bitter liars. Who are you going to believe?
  • This is an opinion column. The thoughts expressed are those of the author.

You're to easy, but I'm currently bored and like to see you spin out of control with more LIES from you. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Opinions are lies? Why the harsh term lie?

Not if he thought he was watching Jersey! Try again, Biff. :laughing0301:

So your point is Trump does not lie, he is stupid

He sees video of Palestine and it looks like Jersey City to him?

There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.

Last edited:
Business insider does not vouch for the story. They have a disclaimer in fact.
When you read such stories, ask for the names of those making claims.

We do not have a foggy idea who the opinion person is talking about.
  • Ex-Trump administration officials tend to agree on one thing: Their former boss is a walking disaster.
  • Whether they're four star generals, energy company CEOs, or career civil servants, they paint a frightening picture of an unstable ignoramus in the White House.
  • Trump, naturally, calls them bitter liars. Who are you going to believe?
  • This is an opinion column. The thoughts expressed are those of the author.
You clearly didn’t read the story.

Oh, now I am telling lies! You never actually demonstrated a lie, so now you claim I am lying. I am sure you will shortly compose an example!

:laugh::laugh2::laughing0301:

Man of the year, by who?, by what organization?

I think that your dumb ass was just duped.
So I'm being duped because I can't "Find" the award that trump claims he had received. No one can find it because it doesn't exist.
But wait, maybe trump thinks it exists.

See......trump doesn't claim he thinks he won, he claims he won, like 5 or 6 years ago.

What a buffoon (trump)

So I'm being duped because I can't "Find" the award that trump claims he had received. No one can find it because it doesn't exist.

See......trump doesn't claim he thinks he won, he claims he won, like 5 or 6 years ago.

What a buffoon (trump)

So you admit defeat -
good.

Trump did not say Muslims. You lied.

"It was on television. I saw it," Trump said. "It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don't like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.

Trump said Arabs cheering in Jersey City was on television and it wasn’t
No network had such coverage
No irate citizen videoed the thousands cheering
Nobody posted it on the internet

Trump “saw” it
But nobody in Jersey City saw it

Trump lied

What a buffoon (trump)
Oh, so now a buffoon is a liar. Keep tawkin'! :laugh2:

Forum List

Back