Can anyone demonstrate one lie Trump told?

Which was?
Asked and answered.

He said he’d provide the returns. Then he said he’d provide them after the supposed audit. Then he said he’d provide them after Clinton release emails that she doesn’t have. Then he said he wasnt ever going to release them.

Asked and answered.

He said he’d provide the returns. Then he said he’d provide them after the supposed audit. Then he said he’d provide them after Clinton release emails that she doesn’t have. Then he said he wasnt ever going to release them.
But then they were released. So...............

That's your example?! :laughing0301:
Afraid so Roy
Seen the “You can’t prove Trump lied game before

What proof do you require to accept a Trump lie?

What Trump said was untrue?
Or Trump admits he knew it was untrue?

My understanding is breaching a promise is not a lie. Unless you never intended to fulfill the promise when you made it.

But then they were released. So...............
Not by him.

He lied when he said he couldn’t release them under audit. There’s no rule about that.

He lied about only getting a “million dollar” loan to start his business. His father’s involvement was very extensive.

Summary judgment against the fraudster Trump, September 26,2023.
You need glasses, possible a brain too
The sexual abuser trump, who you want back in the Oval Office so he can share more classified documents.

And I haven't seen the example! :laughing0301:
OK Skippy
Let’s start here

I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

I love how I have you triggered snowflakes furiously searching the internet. I can just hear you little girls huffing and puffing and murmuring: Oooo, that new guy thinks he's so smart. Wait 'til I show him this link! :laughing0301:
one of the more recent lies...

“The same people that raided Israel are pouring into our once beautiful USA, through our TOTALLY OPEN SOUTHERN BORDER, at Record Numbers.”

its a lie because there isnt any terrorists coming thru our southern border.

OK Skippy
Let’s start here

I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down," the Republican presidential candidate said at a Nov. 21 rally in Birmingham, Ala. "And I watched in Jersey City, N.J., where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering."

Start where? Where's the lie?

LMAO. Retake 6th grade civics.
I have no idea what you mean. How can anyone ever prove that someone “thought” something? You can’t. It’s impossible.

At the end of the day, all you have to do is claim that Trump is too stupid or delusional to know the truth and therefore he couldn’t have lied.

Forum List

Back