Can Anyone Explain?,Hillary.Running For A Year.Still Frozen Around 39%.60% Just Can't Stand Her?

Rexx, you live in a trailer.
noo, i live in a family owned coach house unit in Lely/Naples,,,,but i am just so sick of living here!! I came from Sarasota and dying to go back there,,,gonna steal a foreclosure for 100K or under, then maybe flip it next year. depends if i want to buy a nicer homes

My Email Scandal? Dude, like, that happened a long time ago,,cant we just close the door on this matter and start accusing Trump of buying the KKK?

And never mind those phony/fraud polls that had Hillary around 50% in the early days of campaigning. It seems whenever more credible polls come out, she rarely passes 40%, when she polled around 45%, we all knew the rats were oversampling Dem's by 8 to 12 percent. Lets face it, 60 to 65% of all Americans just can't stand Hillary! No wonder Trump has been slowly gaining on her over the last few weeks, while Hillary still can't get past 39%! Maybe Trump can call her "38 Per-Cent Hillary"!
The most accurate pollster out there, Nate Silver, says 46.9% and that's without the post-convention bump. Trump, 43.0%. So much for your bullshit polls.

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Rexx, you live in a trailer.
i am gonna ask my realtor if there are other properties for sale other than Zillow/Trulia. Now, there are about 100 foreclosures for sale in Sarasota in the 100K range. there has to be more. I still have another two weeks of fixing this place up. it should sell fast being it has a garage and alligators all over the place

The worst recent poll (not counting the rigged Rasmussen poll) had them 40 - 40.

But among the undecided, twice as many were Democrats as Republicans.

Explain? Yes:
'Criminal Investigation'...that's still going on less than 4 months out from the election.
How's that indictment coming?
So you refused to answer my question (ran from it) to come here and 'play this game'?!

In answer to YOUR question, we will have to see what the State Department, who ignored Lynch and re-opened the criminal investigation against Hillary, does.

How's it going running the only US Presidential candidate to be less than 4 months out from the election and still under feliny criminal investigation for breaking numerous laws and for jeopardizing national security? :p

That will look great in the hostory books. If / when she loses the historians will look back and say about the Democrats' choice to run her as their candidate, "WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?" :p

Forum List

Back