Can Anyone Explain?,Hillary.Running For A Year.Still Frozen Around 39%.60% Just Can't Stand Her?

all swing state polls have Trump Ahead! its all over the news!!!
Rexx, go fetch a bone, boy.

Election 2016 Clinton Trump RCP Average
RCP Poll Average 43.1 40.4 Clinton +2.7
bg_election_2010_trend_down_dem.gif

4-Way RCP Average 40.3 36.3 Clinton +4.0

RCP Electoral Map 209 164
Battlegrounds Clinton Trump RCP Average
Pennsylvania 45.5 42.3 Clinton +3.2
Florida 44.0 43.4 Clinton +0.6
bg_election_2010_trend_up_dem.gif

Ohio 43.3 42.0 Clinton +1.3
Wisconsin 44.3 38.7 Clinton +5.6
Iowa 43.0 39.2 Clinton +3.8
Virginia 45.3 39.5 Clinton +5.8

North Carolina 44.0 42.0 Clinton +2.0

Georgia 40.8 45.0 Trump +4.2
New Hampshire 44.5 41.8 Clinton +2.7

Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 43, Trump 35 Clinton +8
Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 44, Trump 35 Clinton +9
North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 44, Trump 38 Clinton +6
Florida: Trump vs. Clinton NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 44, Trump 37 Clinton +7
Missouri: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Trump 46, Clinton 36, Johnson 7, Stein 1 Trump +10
Colorado: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 39, Trump 33, Johnson 13, Stein 4 Clinton +6
Virginia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 41, Trump 34, Johnson 10, Stein 2 Clinton +7
North Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Clinton 42, Trump 36, Johnson 7, Stein 2 Clinton +6
Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein NBC/WSJ/Marist Trump 36, Clinton 41, Johnson 7, Stein 4 Clinton +5

History is what the JakeAss dwells on!

• As Clinton stumbles, Trump takes an apparent slim lead in new tracking poll
    L.A. Times ^ | 7/15/2016 | David Lauter
    As the presidential race moves into a key two-week period, with the announcement of running mates and the party conventions, Donald Trump has taken an apparent slim lead over Hillary Clinton, based on strong support from white voters, particularly men. That finding, from a USC Dornsife/Los Angeles Times Daybreak tracking poll, a new survey that begins publication Friday, marks a significant shift in a race that most polls indicated Clinton has led since mid-May. The polls do not yet measure, for example, whether Clinton will receive a significant boost from Sen. Bernie Sanders’ endorsement on Tuesday. The next couple of...
NdHxVr5.gif

Hillary is down in the states where whites are around 70% of the populus. lets see if she draws crowds of 10,000 when she goes there trying to convince them that Trump is the devil and Pence was involved with the Kennedy assassination

If anyone can find a way to lose to Trump, it's Hillary Clinton.

She gets no coffee, coffee is for closers.

I still can't believe that these two... these two... shit stains are the best the two major parties have to offer...

Truly, a fucking sad state of affairs...
well at least we have Pence in the mix, that will help energize all on the right and bernie supporters. all Clinton has are dead people and cockroaches

How is Pence going to attract any Bernie supporters? Most of them are millenials that support gay marriage and a woman's right to choose.

Pence is against both of those.
e1g7EW9.gif

Gay Rights is the least of anyones concern in this election,,,god! people are scared! and when people are scared, they vote out the party in office! just like they did in 1980 !!!!

Not to the millenials, because they strongly support gay rights and a woman's right to choose.

when it comes to Pence,,,,only 00.0042 per cent of America are BiPolar-Trisexual-Transgoonder-BiConstipated! dont think their votes will affect Trumps current 10 point lead.

Tout all the polls you want, but just look at the betting odds and predictive analytics, where Trump,has less than a 20% chance of winning the election, and Clinton is in the high 70's. Trump is going to lose this thing by embarrassing margins. Get out now while you Trump supporters still have some modicum of dignity left.

The stats above put Rexx and Vigilante in the toilet and then flushed with Donald.

Donnie has a 1 in 5 chance.

I still can't believe that these two... these two... shit stains are the best the two major parties have to offer...

Trump Fills stadiums,,,,Hillary fills high school cafeterias

Trump Fills stadiums,,,,Hillary fills high school cafeterias

Only because he's a reality television star, and Americans are obsessed with fame.

didnt nate say that Trump had a 5% chance of winning ?

Actually, he has Hillary at 80 percent for taking the presidency, and Trump is only at around 15 percent, with 5 percent undecided.

Watching your world change...Don't Jump!!!

Clinton 65%
Uncle Trumpy 35%

Politics – FiveThirtyEight
2016-election-forecast
even those on the right who arent thrilled with Trump are going to vote for Trump because they are in fear of their lives if Hillary wins.

Actually, he has Hillary at 80 percent for taking the presidency, and Trump is only at around 15 percent, with 5 percent undecided.

Clinton 65%
Uncle Trumpy 35%

2016-election-forecast
even those on the right who arent thrilled with Trump are going to vote for Trump because they are in fear of their lives if Hillary wins.
You can FEEL the FEAR of the subversives as their UTOPIA slips away....ROTFLMFAO!

2HdkCTo.jpg

Clinton 65%
Uncle Trumpy 35%

2016-election-forecast
You can FEEL the FEAR of the subversives as their UTOPIA slips away....ROTFLMFAO!

2HdkCTo.jpg
a lot of people are selling their homes while they have any worth,,,they know if Hillary wins..all our homes will be worth about 50,000

Clinton 65%
Uncle Trumpy 35%

2016-election-forecast

2HdkCTo.jpg
a lot of people are selling their homes while they have any worth,,,they know if Hillary wins..all our homes will be worth about 50,000

No, they'll simple be confiscated and given to BLM, and fucking muslim and Latin American INVADERS!.....

Clinton 65%
Uncle Trumpy 35%

2016-election-forecast

2HdkCTo.jpg

No, they'll simple be confiscated and given to BLM, and fucking muslim and Latin American INVADERS!.....
i am selling my place in Naples soon, i cant take this place anymore,,,going to Sarasota,,its 90% White. 0.0% complete idiots

Clinton 65%
Uncle Trumpy 35%

2016-election-forecast

2HdkCTo.jpg

i am selling my place in Naples soon, i cant take this place anymore,,,going to Sarasota,,its 90% White. 0.0% complete idiots
I remember, months ago, Glenn Beck told his listeners, if u have any property u can sell,,,SELL IT NOW!,,,this was just in case the rats collapse the economy/and or Hillary gets elected. in my case,,,i just wanna leave here!

[I remember, months ago, Glenn Beck told his listeners, if u have any property u can sell,,,SELL IT NOW!,,,this was just in case the rats collapse the economy/and or Hillary gets elected. in my case,,,i just wanna leave here!
I actually know and like Glenn, but he is a Skousen constitutionalist. That means he is crazy.

Forum List

Back