Can anyone explain why any of this investigation into Russia requires a Special Counsel?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
With all of the indictments and efforts to go forward with charges, I still don't understand why a Special Counsel is needed. Anyone?

It's a special case - not because of the russians. But because of rump. He was a special child and now he's a special baby. The special counsil is like a special nursery.

A Special Counsel was NEVER needed.

2+ years later Democrats can not even provide evidence that an investigation involving Trump was warranted.

It's a special case - not because of the russians. But because of rump. He was a special child and now he's a special baby. The special counsil is like a special nursery.

...says one of the many whiny babies who have done nothing but cry and throw childish tantrums since Hillary lost the election. :p

...says one of the many whiny babies who have done nothing but cry and throw childish tantrums since Hillary lost the election. :p
Actually I ignored politics for a year after that. Because I already know what is going to happen. I don't have to read the daily paper

With all of the indictments and efforts to go forward with charges, I still don't understand why a Special Counsel is needed. Anyone?

It all started when the FBI decided Clinton was their girl. It escalated to manufacturing evidence against her opponent and destroying evidence of her guilt.

A Special Counsel was NEVER needed.

2+ years later Democrats can not even provide evidence that an investigation involving Trump was warranted.
Maybe it should have been extra secial
downloadfile-30.jpg

Very simple. The partisan Republican Congress will never do a proper investigation of Russia's interference in our electoral process. They are bending over backwards to throw a smokescreen over it. We saw this just yesterday as they built a big bonfire to create as much smoke as possible.

So that is why we need a special counsel. Because Trump's spineless lickspittles won't do it.

It all started when the FBI decided Clinton was their girl. It escalated to manufacturing evidence against her opponent and destroying evidence of her guilt.
Or when the FBI was DIRECTED that Clinton was their girl.

Goldilocks said we dont need a special council.

that alone insures me we do.

Well, you see, President Donny Trump tried to pressure the FBI director to to back off part of the investigation--specifically the part about Mikey Flynn being a bad boy. The FBI director refused and kept on digging. The investigation was ready to subpoena people to testify in front of a Grand Jury, in connection with Mikey, and the press got word of it. The press reported the news, and Donny fired the FBI director that afternoon. All this smells pretty fishy, so the a Special Council was appointed because of the extraordinary circumstances.

Forum List

Back