Can Anyone Listen to this All the Way Through?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
I literally cannot listen to this vulgar bitch for mroe than 2 minutes in this ad. The bullshit is that nauseating. Can anyone do it?

Well let's see. Lemme get into position.... :lalala: ..... nope. Can't hear a thing.

I literally cannot listen to this vulgar bitch for mroe than 2 minutes in this ad. The bullshit is that nauseating. Can anyone do it?

I watched it all the way through for two reasons.

1 - Sarah Silverman

2 - Intelligence

Both of those things are very sexy.

Not sure what your problem is here. If you were unaware that Silverman is a far left liberal, then you need to peek out from underneath your rock. You can disagree with Silverman all day long if you want. I usually do. But nobody can honestly claim that she doesn't express her opinions intelligently. Honestly, of all expressions of liberal ideas, this should not be the one that gets you bent out of shape.

OK upon further review you're right, it is hard to watch. I HATE that jumpy editing bullshit. Just write a script and read it through already. It's got a lot of great points though:

"you can still be a super-rich asshole, it's just that your hard working fellow citizens won't have to feed their children cat food in order for you to do it"

I'm surprised she's supporting Bernie instead of Hillary, but I have to agree, I've never found her especially funny, and I don't care much for the sound of her voice.

And the GOP war on women continues unabated.
bernie-sanders.jpg

The part I disagreed with is that "he's a once-in-a-lifetime candidate"

No. We will see more like him going forward.

I think she's an idiot.

This woman says she would kill Christ again, and yet has the logic that Jews shouldn't drive Volkswagan because the company was involved in the Holocaust?

That is some serious pathology.

I think she's an idiot.

This woman says she would kill Christ again, and yet has the logic that Jews shouldn't drive Volkswagan because the company was involved in the Holocaust?

:wtf: ?

OK I didn't stay with the video all the way through. Maybe I should have... :dunno:

I think she's an idiot.

:wtf: ?

OK I didn't stay with the video all the way through. Maybe I should have... :dunno:

He's referring to some of her stand-up comedy material.

The point is, if a white man used hatred and bigotry to further his comedy career, it would be over.

Hatred is just fine when it's targeted at the majority, if it is targeted at minorities? Not so much. . .

Forum List

Back