Can Anyone Listen to this All the Way Through?

I do feel bad for Michael Richards, and that the one incident kind of killed his career, but . . . he wasn't very successful after Seinfeld anyways. He was one of those actors that was typecast. Happens a lot. I'll always love Kramer though!
Michael Richards - It's Bubbly Time, Jerry - Episode - Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee by Jerry Seinfeld

Doesn't look like he's too hurting for money though, does it? :D He made a killing on Seinfeld I'm sure. I still like him a lot. He's very funny.

I literally cannot listen to this vulgar bitch for mroe than 2 minutes in this ad. The bullshit is that nauseating. Can anyone do it?

I watched it all the way through for two reasons.

1 - Sarah Silverman

2 - Intelligence

10 seconds in: "I'm not your mommy. Though, like your mommy, I have a completely full bush."

That's your idea of intelligence, eh?

I think she's an idiot.

This woman says she would kill Christ again, and yet has the logic that Jews shouldn't drive Volkswagan because the company was involved in the Holocaust?

That is some serious pathology.

Errr. I think that is part of her stand-up comedy routine. Lol.

He has to pretend he doesnt know its comedy in order to present it as being serious.

Thanks for the warning Rabbi. The ones I never cared for are Joan Rivers and Kathy Griffin. I'll simply take your word and will add Sarah Silverman to this list.

10 seconds in: "I'm not your mommy. Though, like your mommy, I have a completely full bush."

That's your idea of intelligence, eh?

:wtf:

I didn't stop watching after the first 10 seconds. Or didn't you notice that part of my post?

Forum List

Back