Can anyone name 1 country that has a better voting system than us?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Apparently Trump has decided for his minions that rather than face the many other problems facing us, considerable money and time needs to be allocated toward eradicating the 5 million illegal votes against him that have considerably hurt his fragile ego.

So, I ask.....Which country....if any.....should teach us how to make our voting system better?

(Perhaps Putin has some ideas on this issue?)

Apparently Trump has decided for his minions that rather than face the many other problems facing us, considerable money and time needs to be allocated toward eradicating the 5 million illegal votes against him that have considerably hurt his fragile ego.

So, I ask.....Which country....if any.....should teach us how to make our voting system better?

Mexico, believe it or not. Check out this link.

Mexico's national voter IDs part of culture – USATODAY.com

I suppose the better question is how can we make our election system more reliable, trusted, and accurate. Voter id is supported overwhelmingly by US Citizens and would be a good start if it did nothing more than to promote the integrity and trustworthiness of the election system. Four in Five Americans Support Voter ID Laws, Early Voting

photo-54371.gif

So the question is really.....

1. If we have the best system in the world....can it be any better.
2. Should it be any better.

Your argument seems to somehow suggest that it's O.K. to have that many illegal aliens voting.....because we are the best.

Doesn't wash.

I think Canada requires voter I.D. too.

I still go with North Korea. Absolutely no chance for fraud, it doesn't matter what. There is only one "candidate's" name on the ballot for each position and no space for write in candidate.

I think Canada requires voter I.D. too.

They do Elections Canada Online | ID to Vote

/---- So why do Dems and the Lame Stream Media keep bring up the fact that Hildabeast got 2.9 million more votes if it is not important? Seems the Dems would welcome the investigation to prove once and for all there is no voter fraud.

None that I know of intimately enough to make that judgment and think they are superior.

Of course, that has noting whatsoever to do with the fact that there are massive areas of improvements to be made. Funny that you seem to think that other nations voting seems to matter in the need to improve ours.

You have probably noticed Trump is making things better on multiple fronts, multitasking and winning. As a matter of fact I know he is because you people post every 30 minutes about some new thing he's outraged you with. It's time for voter ID laws nation wide. Most countries have this kind of common sense.

/---- So why do Dems and the Lame Stream Media keep bring up the fact that Hildabeast got 2.9 million more votes if it is not important? Seems the Dems would welcome the investigation to prove once and for all there is no voter fraud.
This.

Welcome investigations was parroted CONSTANTLY when the election results were being challenged by Stein without any evidence of tampering. Now it is a problem?

Any number of companies in Sillycone Valley could come up with a biometric ID card issued through a Homeland Security review. Try to pose as a dead person, cartoon character, wetback, or vote in a second state and the card would be voided and the holder arrested and charged.

Forum List

Back