Can anyone name 1 country that has a better voting system than us?

Were that true I assure you that no one would be surprised

Bob Beckel said on "The Five" the most fraudulent votes ever found was....ready? NINE. The Times story also changed the narrative of there being 12M illegals here, to 20M. Further, Trump said "3-5M" bogus votes so of course the MSM is parroting he said 5M. They stopped the recount in inner-city Detroit when they found outrageous fraud so you can imagine what happened in Chicago, Philly, LA, Atlanta, etc etc. I 'd say 3M is a solid estimate. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8M.

You have probably noticed Trump is making things better on multiple fronts, multitasking and winning. As a matter of fact I know he is because you people post every 30 minutes about some new thing he's outraged you with. It's time for voter ID laws nation wide. Most countries have this kind of common sense.

I hope that Trump has also helped in clearing up your acne.

You have probably noticed Trump is making things better on multiple fronts, multitasking and winning. As a matter of fact I know he is because you people post every 30 minutes about some new thing he's outraged you with. It's time for voter ID laws nation wide. Most countries have this kind of common sense.

I hope that Trump has also helped in clearing up your acne.
So that came from left field. You're so rattled you can't even form a coherent thought.

The Washington Times figures 800,000 illegals voted like Podesta (thanks Wikileaks) told them to by "getting a driver's license and claiming they were citizens" (direct quote).

Hillary Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, bolsters Trump argument, study finds

Hate to spoil it for you Horny Tom.......But

‘Stop citing our work’: Virginia professor says Trump’s twisting his research on non-citizen voting

A study published more than two years ago on voting activity by non-citizens has thrust a Virginia professor into the national spotlight, but he’s not happy about it.

“We wish Donald Trump would stop citing our work,” said Jesse Richman, an associated professor of political science at Old Dominion University.

‘Stop citing our work’: Virginia professor says Trump’s twisting his research on non-citizen voting

Were that true I assure you that no one would be surprised

Bob Beckel said on "The Five" the most fraudulent votes ever found was....ready? NINE. The Times story also changed the narrative of there being 12M illegals here, to 20M. Further, Trump said "3-5M" bogus votes so of course the MSM is parroting he said 5M. They stopped the recount in inner-city Detroit when they found outrageous fraud so you can imagine what happened in Chicago, Philly, LA, Atlanta, etc etc. I 'd say 3M is a solid estimate. Hillary won the popular vote by 2.8M.

There may indeed have been voter fraud on a scale to swing a state or two. Moreover Democrats always seem to be primary beneficiaries of voter fraud and immigrant voters. Of course the only refugees that overwhelmingly vote Republican once they get their citizenship are Cubans. I believe this is the primary reason Obama ended wet foot dry foot policy. It seems that Obama finally found a poor desperate migrant he didn't like. Communist hating republican voting Cubans.

But ,But But Voter SUPPRESSION. If it weren't for the systematic, Racist voter suppression conducted by the Alt-Right funded GOP, Hillary would be President!! I know it's true, I saw some NAACP dude explaining it.

Apparently Trump has decided for his minions that rather than face the many other problems facing us, considerable money and time needs to be allocated toward eradicating the 5 million illegal votes against him that have considerably hurt his fragile ego.

So, I ask.....Which country....if any.....should teach us how to make our voting system better?

(Perhaps Putin has some ideas on this issue?)

As a voter of the democratic party, surely you must be concerned that the hordes of illegal votes compromise the whole system of democracy. A true democrat would do everything in his power to eradicate such highly undemocratic elements.

Isn't it self explanatory how to make it better? No rocket scientist needed... a 3 year old could figure it out. Eradicate the illegal vote, wow!

Hate to spoil it for you Horny Tom.......But
A study published more than two years ago on voting activity by non-citizens has thrust a Virginia professor into the national spotlight, but he’s not happy about it.

“We wish Donald Trump would stop citing our work,” said Jesse Richman, an associated professor of political science at Old Dominion University.

[/QUOTE]

He did the study....I'm sure his house was egged and his dog poisoned for it but it is what it is.

As a voter of the democratic party, surely you must be concerned that the hordes of illegal votes compromise the whole system of democracy. A true democrat would do everything in his power to eradicate such highly undemocratic elements.

Good point......and after I clean up these millions of people illegally voting, I'm going to tackle that government lie about Armstrong walking on the moon.

I'm going to be a busy boy.

I believe you meant to say it was intended for dumber people than you. Since only a complete idiot would see any correlation between the actions of Trump and acne.

Well, you did say that TRUMP is fixing so many, many things for us poor Americans in just one week....So, I was wondering if he also helped your acne.....
A legitimate question, don't you think?........LOL

Good point......and after I clean up these millions of people illegally voting, I'm going to tackle that government lie about Armstrong walking on the moon.

I'm going to be a busy boy.

Barry's last quarter economic growth was 1.9%.....96 straight months under 3%....a record of failure that will never be broken.

I believe you meant to say it was intended for dumber people than you. Since only a complete idiot would see any correlation between the actions of Trump and acne.

Well, you did say that TRUMP is fixing so many, many things for us poor Americans in just one week....So, I was wondering if he also helped your acne.....
A legitimate question, don't you think?........LOL
Not really. I think that's the difference between you and I. I expect government to take care of the big things like national security. You expect government to come pop your zits.

Apparently Trump has decided for his minions that rather than face the many other problems facing us, considerable money and time needs to be allocated toward eradicating the 5 million illegal votes against him that have considerably hurt his fragile ego.

So, I ask.....Which country....if any.....should teach us how to make our voting system better?

(Perhaps Putin has some ideas on this issue?)
Mexico, believe it or not. Check out this link.

Mexico's national voter IDs part of culture – USATODAY.com

I think Canada requires voter I.D. too.
Plus, Mexico is one of 22 countries where voting is mandatory.

22 countries where voting is mandatory | PBS NewsHour

Forum List

Back