Can Anyone Really Trust Hillary Clinton With The Power to Put Americans into Forced Labor?

Can you trust Hillary Clinton to not abuse this EO authority to force Americans to labor for no pay?

• Yes, she is such a nice person

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, she is a closet NAzi

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • I dunno, when is the football game?

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is not something most Americans are aware of but the POTUS can force people to work without compensation anywhere in the the world.

This is right off the White House website

Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

Sec. 502. Consultants. The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations.

Now when I tell my friends of this EO that gives the POTUS this power, they make one of several objections:
1. it is only for emergencies. This is not true as this EO specifically states that it is in force in times of peace and non emergency as well as emergency periods. Even Snopes admits that this is true of the EO.

2. Congress would stop the President from abusing it. No, Congress wont even use its own Constitutional pwoer of the purse. Dont expect those gutless morons to defend YOUR rights.

3. Obama has never used it, so there is nothing to worry about. This argument is especially idiotic sense there would be no point to putting it on the books if there were no plausible scenarios in which it might be used.

CAN WE TRUST HILLARY CLINTON TO NOT ABUSE THIS OUTRAGEOUS OFF THE SCALE POWER?

I say hell no.

What do you say?

She should put the lazy ass deplorables to work , as field hands

Already happening.
People in prisons are still reporting corporate abuse of prison labor.
Trafficked victims are still paying and working and being used
for money and benefits going to others who don't have to pay but make deals.

Our taxes and the mandates/penalties are taking labor from people without consent.

Not only me, but at least two other people I know in my own historic district
are working two jobs to pay for the damages and costs incurred by bad govt decisions and abuses.
Nobody is holding the wrongdoers to pay these debts,
so unfortunately it is falling on working people, mostly women
who are able to be resourceful. While the men expect other people to work for them and fix
the problems while they want to be in charge. The people doing the work for
free, at least in the cases I am trying to correct, are the women.

Already happening and has be en happening.
The people working in sweatshops - lots of women and children
trapped in slave labor to make clothes and goods affordable.

Trump offered up the idea of restitution for drugs and trafficking
to be invested on the border. So that's close to what I envision
as the solution to break the cycle of poverty crime and abuse:
http://www.earnedamnesty.org

If Clinton teams up with all the women doing the work to end trafficking and abuse,
she can lead a solution to this problem and turn the economy and govt around, too!

Already happening.
People in prisons are still reporting corporate abuse of prison labor.
Trafficked victims are still paying and working and being used
for money and benefits going to others who don't have to pay but make deals.

Our taxes and the mandates/penalties are taking labor from people without consent.

Not only me, but at least two other people I know in my own historic district
are working two jobs to pay for the damages and costs incurred by bad govt decisions and abuses.
Nobody is holding the wrongdoers to pay these debts,
so unfortunately it is falling on working people, mostly women
who are able to be resourceful. While the men expect other people to work for them and fix
the problems while they want to be in charge. The people doing the work for
free, at least in the cases I am trying to correct, are the women.

Already happening and has be en happening.
The people working in sweatshops - lots of women and children
trapped in slave labor to make clothes and goods affordable.

Trump offered up the idea of restitution for drugs and trafficking
to be invested on the border. So that's close to what I envision
as the solution to break the cycle of poverty crime and abuse:
http://www.earnedamnesty.org

If Clinton teams up with all the women doing the work to end trafficking and abuse,
she can lead a solution to this problem and turn the economy and govt around, too!

Yup, never shoulda privatized prisons.

Bitches gonna bitch

When does the bloodshed start?
Maybe when people realize their kid is being raped in the nearest bathrooms, or schools. Might smack of reality of this is real and not a joke.

Maybe when people realize their kid is being raped in the nearest bathrooms, or schools. Might smack of reality of this is real and not a joke.

Right, well everyone thinks that you guys are jokes, but I am rooting for you.

Inmates are used for nothing more than slave labor. The only reason dumbasses accept is because these are so called criminals when the average dumb fk doesn't even realize that every American commits three felonies a day.
It is also used as a tool to gain votes....... By using this as a poltical tool they can win by giving the dumb ass liberals their ways
the most famous tools politicians use is

1. Save the children------------------- gives the corporate prisons more money by using kids to throw ppl in prison.
2. war on drugs .....................every liberal dumb ass wants that druggie throw into jail.... If the war on drugs worked so well we would have NO DRUGS in the Country. It is used to gain more so called funding money.
the list goes on.

Ain't my problem but it will be your problem when you vote some dumb Cyka Hitler into office because you won't listen to those who tried warning you just as they did of Obama and you all did the same thing only to find out OBAMA FKED you all. Including us.

Ain't my problem but it will be your problem when you vote some dumb Cyka Hitler into office because you won't listen to those who tried warning you just as they did of Obama and you all did the same thing only to find out OBAMA FKED you all. Including us.

You talking about me?

I can't wait for the Pitt game tonight!

IMG_1324.GIF

Obama made my life and the lives of my loved ones better. We cant help it you cant get a job.

This is not something most Americans are aware of but the POTUS can force people to work without compensation anywhere in the the world.

This is right off the White House website

Executive Order -- National Defense Resources Preparedness

Sec. 502. Consultants. The head of each agency otherwise delegated functions under this order is delegated the authority of the President under sections 710(b) and (c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2160(b), (c), to employ persons of outstanding experience and ability without compensation and to employ experts, consultants, or organizations.

Now when I tell my friends of this EO that gives the POTUS this power, they make one of several objections:
1. it is only for emergencies. This is not true as this EO specifically states that it is in force in times of peace and non emergency as well as emergency periods. Even Snopes admits that this is true of the EO.

2. Congress would stop the President from abusing it. No, Congress wont even use its own Constitutional pwoer of the purse. Dont expect those gutless morons to defend YOUR rights.

3. Obama has never used it, so there is nothing to worry about. This argument is especially idiotic sense there would be no point to putting it on the books if there were no plausible scenarios in which it might be used.

CAN WE TRUST HILLARY CLINTON TO NOT ABUSE THIS OUTRAGEOUS OFF THE SCALE POWER?

I say hell no.

What do you say?
How much longer do you think it will take before these zombies realize none of this is a joke.
If it goes according to what Hitler did , it will be the point they are lining up for the gas chamber. We can only imagine those clueless idiots thought it was all funny and a joke until that moment came.

I salute your attack on half of the problem.

Bitches gonna bitch

I hate to say this MindWars
but I know a man who doesn't see a problem with the legal system
telling his daughter who was raped that she had no chance of prosecution,
where that opposing lawyers basically counseled a 14 year old to give up her rights, accept the rape and not pursue charges.

I nearly lost it when I heard this and his attitude toward it.
He basically saw it as the guy unloading himself in his daughter,
as if she is an object of the act he frames from a male perspective
and not an equal person with equal rights.

So just because rape happens to your own kid
doesn't mean that changes the attitude toward women as objects.
I couldn't believe it, but that's how he saw it.
Blames her for being at the wrong place at the wrong time
with the wrong guy, and that's what happens so deal with it.

????

P.S. about prisons, I ran into a similar "that's what you get" attitude
where I confronted coworkers asking why would they expect to force
taxpayers to pay for health care "just because they earn more income"
and not require people in prisons to pay for the costs of their damages
or their debts from stealing the money or resources of other people they should pay back.

The answer I got was "those people don't have any money"

So I asked, so it's JUSTIFIED to go after people who do have money although
the committed no crime,
and not go after people who actually commit a crime and incur costs???
What???

But that's what our prison system is based on.
Charging the taxpayer and not the people actually racking up
expenses, est 50K a year per person in a TX prison.

So you wonder why the system is bankrupt,
and the easier "nonviolent" offenders are kept, like warehousing
people in public schools or public housing "to get the contract money coming in"
while releasing the dangerous ones they don't want responsibility for.

It's easier to go after taxpayers than it is to collect from the wrongdoers
actually responsible.

It's not just an issue of public vs private, because even the public
institutions get corrupted over bureaucrats wanting the contract money.

It's a matter of investing in corrective and preventative treatments, therapy
and rehab/restitution that WORKS for the person to recover from patterns of criminal abuse,
addiction or disorder, and start contributing back instead of being a burden.

Ironically, that approach may best come from private programs, proven to work effectively,
and then model the public institutions after such programs that would cut costs the right way!

Last edited:
I can't wait for the Pitt game tonight!

View attachment 95459
Distraction and escape to keep ppl from facing what is going on. lol
"Bread and Circuses" have been used to keep populations passive and out of the way as their rights and interests get strip mined ever since ancient Rome.

What is truly surprising is how many idiots think that they are so smart and sophisticated by pretending it cant happen to us.

Bitches gonna bitch

I hate to say this MindWars
but I know a man who doesn't see a problem with the legal system
telling his daughter who was raped that she had no chance of prosecution,
where that opposing lawyers basically counseled a 14 year old to give up her rights, accept the rape and not pursue charges.

I nearly lost it when I heard this and his attitude toward it.
He basically saw it as the guy unloading himself in his daughter,
as if she is an object of the act he frames from a male perspective
and not an equal person with equal rights.

So just because rape happens to your own kid
doesn't mean that changes the attitude toward women as objects.
I couldn't believe it, but that's how he saw it.
Blames her for being at the wrong place at the wrong time
with the wrong guy, and that's what happens so deal with it.

????

P.S. about prisons, I ran into a similar "that's what you get" attitude
where I confronted coworkers asking why would they expect to force
taxpayers to pay for health care "just because they earn more income"
and not require people in prisons to pay for the costs of their damages
or their debts from stealing the money or resources of other people they should pay back.

The answer I got was "those people don't have any money"

So I asked, so it's JUSTIFIED to go after people who do have money although
the committed no crime,
and not go after people who actually commit a crime and incur costs???
What???

But that's what our prison system is based on.
Charging the taxpayer and not the people actually racking up
expenses, est 50K a year per person in a TX prison.

So you wonder why the system is bankrupt,
and the easier "nonviolent" offenders are kept, like warehousing
people in public schools or public housing "to get the contract money coming in"
while releasing the dangerous ones they don't want responsibility for.

It's easier to go after taxpayers than it is to collect from the wrongdoers
actually responsible.

It's not just an issue of public vs private, because even the public
institutions get corrupted over bureaucrats wanting the contract money.

It's a matter of investing in corrective and preventative treatments, therapy
and rehab/restitution that WORKS for the person to recover from patterns of criminal abuse,
addiction or disorder, and start contributing back instead of being a burden.

Ironically, that approach may best come from private programs, proven to work effectively,
and then model the public institutions after such programs that would cut costs the right way!
YOU ARE GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.
The system is not good and it is for MAKING MONEY that is it.
People shouldn't be sent up the river ten years for a few joints, the Gov. themselves bring the drugs in.
Take note those illegals who have been caught raping get let lose, but an American gets caught he seems to get twenty, so Mm k an illegal gets off makes a few more rapes.
Where is the logic.

Forum List

Back