Can Atheists be Moral?

It’s pretty obvious to me that mindful wants to facilitate discussion but does not wish to provide her beliefs on these subjects.

Not because she is trolling but because she is Jewish. They seem to like to hold their cards tightly to the chest. I wonder if it is a tribal thing.

Last edited:
I suppose we could move on to the definition of belief.
Let me know when you've offered an opinion on anything in this thread.
She doesn't discuss her own topics...she trolls them

Cnm is renowned for his internet trawling and flamebaiting. So you fell for that one.

If you're looking for a brawl, take it downstairs. It would make more moral sense. As you've not said anything remotely intelligable, or even challenging as yet.

It’s pretty obvious to me that mindful wants to facilitate discussion but not wish to provide her beliefs on these subjects.

Not because she is trolling but because she is Jewish. They seem to like to hold their cards tightly to the chest. I wonder if it is a tribal thing.

Dithering Ding. No backbone.

I suppose we could move on to the definition of belief.
Let me know when you've offered an opinion on anything in this thread.
She doesn't discuss her own topics...she trolls them

Cnm is renowned for his internet trawling and flamebaiting. So you fell for that one.

If you're looking for a brawl, take it downstairs. It would make more moral sense. As you've not said anything remotely intelligable, or even challenging as yet.
Nice quote fail. Your judgment of what's intelligible is insignificant. Youre a gnat.

It’s pretty obvious to me that mindful wants to facilitate discussion but not wish to provide her beliefs on these subjects.

Why? Because I wrote what I believe?

Did you just ask something? Surely not.

Is there something you would like to compromise over? I know how big your people are on compromising.

That was a question.

Is there something you would like to compromise over? I know how big your people are on compromising.

That was a question.

What "people"?

That was a question.

What "people"?
Jewish people?

That was a question.

What "people"?
Jewish people?

You want to talk about Jews now?
Not particularly. Conversations with them serve no purpose. They act exactly like you do.

Forum List

Back