Can Biden withstand the onslaught?

Will Joe finish his first term?

• Yes

• No

• Doubtful

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Joe's gonna be fine.

The media was never in his corner like you kids claimed.

17f938.jpg

Even other nations see the asinine media bias.

Absolutely correct. These stupid Trump cockroaches seriously thought the press was going to mamby-pamby Biden, just like they thought the press crucified Trump. They're wrong about both.
They absolutely have been treating him with kid gloves. The hard hitting questions the media asked for months included entire puff pieces on Biden's favorite ice cream.

I am unsure how hard this is going to hit Biden's admin. On the one hand, this is an epic fuckup. Americans and those that stood with us against the Taliban are getting killed. One of my friends is cleaning body parts out of the landing gear of the aircraft in the picture with people falling off of it mid flight this very damn moment. That kind of desperation to get out of the country is hard to imagine.

On the other hand, he will be the very first president in a long damn time to get us out of a war. The people are tired of war and ending this is massively popular.

Now, IF a major terrorist attack happens in the next 3 years, that will immediately crush Biden. There is no way around that IMHO.

I'm not happy with the way this has been handled AT ALL. Biden said on camera that the buck stops with him.
EVER HEAR TRUMP SAY THAT?
FUCK NO.
Finger-pointing is what Trump is all about.
But one problem with the withdrawal is that Trump did not grant a single visa to the Afghan interpreters either BEFORE or AFTER he signed the deal with the Taliban.
Biden should have gotten on that as soon as he got into office, knowing the deadline was May 31.

He got it wrong.
^^^^^ That is something you fucking assholes would never say about Trump.
THREE straight TDS posts in a thread about Biden. Going for a record?

I’m with Iamwhatiseem. The “news” will be all about the atrocities that are Trump within a week or two. The media will once again shill for 46.

Back to inflation, the southern border, gas and grocery prices....

But now, with the Afghanistan crisis

Not good at all, for Biden

You're shocked? So the media has suddenly gotten it right when it's something you want to hear?
I guess it hasn't occurred to you that maybe the media has been right all along about Trump, too.
The media was never fake. It's Trump who is the phony.
When are you going to evict that non entity from your empty head. You are so jaded, you could be smacked in the face with a pile of shit from Joe Biden and you would still defend him. Moron.

To my utter shock even the very media responsible for him holding the office has turned on him. The public crucifixion of Biden is quite astounding.
The media is blasting him.
Our allies are pissed.
His own subordinates are contradicting him at every turn.

Can his presidency survive this?

Is Cuomo still Governor of New York?

Forum List

Back