Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can Biden withstand the onslaught?

Will Joe finish his first term?

• Yes

• No

• Doubtful

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.
I said yes, because I see just today MSNBC has gone back to it's routine. That is, TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!
It is only a matter of time before CNN and the rest will fall back in line and continue the TRUMP!! TRUMP!! drum beat that has worked for them quite well.

Two facts in Joe's favor regarding the poorly executed pullout of Afghanistan.

1. A large majority of Americans wanted out
2. Americans have short attention spans and memories. Afghanistan will be a far distant memory before any voting occurs.

Two facts in Joe's favor regarding the poorly executed pullout of Afghanistan.

1. A large majority of Americans wanted out
2. Americans have short attention spans and memories. Afghanistan will be a far distant memory before any voting occurs.
I’m with Iamwhatiseem. The “news” will be all about the atrocities that are Trump within a week or two. The media will once again shill for 46.

To my utter shock even the very media responsible for him holding the office has turned on him. The public crucifixion of Biden is quite astounding.
The media is blasting him.
Our allies are pissed.
His own subordinates are contradicting him at every turn.

Can his presidency survive this?
Incompetent, illegitimate. Democrats should be publicly tarred and feathered.

To my utter shock even the very media responsible for him holding the office has turned on him. The public crucifixion of Biden is quite astounding.
Our allies are pissed.

What onslaught?

He sits in his basement and soils himself

You mean that onslaught?

Our allies are pissed.

He was always meant to be a scape goat..............His presidency was never intended to withstand, just take the blame for what his puppet masters are orchestrating. Biden
isn't expected to even live through his presidency. That was never the plan.

Our allies are pissed.

At this point what difference does it make?
That was four days ago, man!
It’s a chocolate ice cream cone today.
Where’s my mommy?

Actually, I think he's been exceeding the criteria for being a democrat for a long time now, going on 50 years. I think that he's just not a leader, he's a foot soldier that follows someone else's orders.
I think they should erect a statue of Joe right in front of the White House entitling it, "What it means to be a Democrat"

Our allies are pissed.

You're shocked? So the media has suddenly gotten it right when it's something you want to hear?
I guess it hasn't occurred to you that maybe the media has been right all along about Trump, too.
The media was never fake. It's Trump who is the phony.

Joe's gonna be fine.

The media was never in his corner like you kids claimed.
Absolutely correct. These stupid Trump cockroaches seriously thought the press was going to mamby-pamby Biden, just like they thought the press crucified Trump. They're wrong about both.

I'm not happy with the way this has been handled AT ALL. Biden said on camera that the buck stops with him.
EVER HEAR TRUMP SAY THAT?
FUCK NO.
Finger-pointing is what Trump is all about.
But one problem with the withdrawal is that Trump did not grant a single visa to the Afghan interpreters either BEFORE or AFTER he signed the deal with the Taliban.
Biden should have gotten on that as soon as he got into office, knowing the deadline was May 31.

He got it wrong.
^^^^^ That is something you fucking assholes would never say about Trump.

Forum List

Back