Can Blacks Be Racist Against Other Blacks? CHICAGO mayor Says Racism Literally Killing 'Us'

The voters elected Ms. L.

So we should not lambaste Ms. L.

It is the voters who committed this terrible mistake.

We should be sympathetic toward Ms. L. because (a) She feels that her ethnicity has held her back. (b) She feels that being a woman has been a handicap. (c) She feels disrespected by some people because of her personal life.

Voters make mistakes all the time. If you think that Ms. L. is a disaster, look at the train wreck that was elected mayor twice in New York City!
You feel sorry for that crazy bitch.

I prefer to call it like it is.

Oh, you blew it. You guys are supposed to hide your prejudices just long enough to claim it's the liberals that are the real racists.
Do you think Lori Lightfoot refusing to give interviews to reporters based solely on the color of their skin is racist?
No. It's ironic that it bothers you.

For one day only on her 2 year anniversary in office she granted interviews to black and brown journalists to highlight inequality in the news media.

Is that racist or calling out racism?
Then you are a dishonest fool who is not to be taken seriously.

Dismissed.

Quick reminder. Blacks can be anything Whites can be.

So you prefer to lie with blacque men?

You don't think it's weird that you went so gay on that?

Answering a question with a question - a sure sign of the publicly schooled.

I was bringing it to you at your level.

So you could relate.

Your answer sweety?

The only thing your post had in common with a question was the last character. If you would like to actually respond to my post with something other than your own inner turmoil that would be great.

Oh, you blew it. You guys are supposed to hide your prejudices just long enough to claim it's the liberals that are the real racists.
Do you think Lori Lightfoot refusing to give interviews to reporters based solely on the color of their skin is racist?

For one day only on her 2 year anniversary in office she granted interviews to black and brown journalists to highlight inequality in the news media.

Dismissed.

Actually I think I answered that pretty honestly and probably told you something about that situation that you didn't know. Either that or you bolded the only word in my post that you actually read.

So you could relate.

Your answer sweety?

The only thing your post had in common with a question was the last character. If you would like to actually respond to my post with something other than your own inner turmoil that would be great.

I'll put you down for a yes on jungle fever.

Dismissed.

Actually I think I answered that pretty honestly and probably told you something about that situation that you didn't know. Either that or you bolded the only word in my post that you actually read.
All you did was prove that YOUR sarcastic accusation that "Leftist are the REAL Racist" in comment #12 is in fact true.

So you could relate.

Your answer sweety?

Whatever your subconscious is telling you to do, you do it.

Dismissed.

All you did was prove that YOUR sarcastic accusation that "Leftist are the REAL Racist" in comment #12 is in fact true.
I didn't say leftists are the real racists in any way to include sarcastic. Can you not read?

So you could relate.

Your answer sweety?

Stay away from you in person.

So you could relate.

Your answer sweety?

You're not good at this.

Dismissed.

I didn't say leftists are the real racists in any way to include sarcastic. Can you not read?
You are also a LIAR !!!

Stop responding to my post.

Dismissed.

You are also a LIAR !!!

Stop responding to my post.
Neat, what did I lie about?

So you could relate.

Your answer sweety?

You're not good at this.

As you say, I could never be ghey.

So you could relate.

Your answer sweety?

You're not good at this.

As you say, I could never be ghey.
Repeat it like a mantra.

Forum List

Back