Can Blacks Be Racist Against Other Blacks? CHICAGO mayor Says Racism Literally Killing 'Us'

We have been told by the board's resident experts on racism (that happen to be people of color) that black people cannot be racist.

Quote who told you this.
You are welcome to not believe me; however, I'm not going to spend the time searching through scores of threads and thousands of posts to find the exact quote.

We have been told by the board's resident experts on racism (that happen to be people of color) that black people cannot be racist.

Quote who told you this.
You are welcome to not believe me; however, I'm not going to spend the time searching through scores of threads and thousands of posts to find the exact quote.

You referenced this board and it's liberal posters, surely you had something specific in mind, no? Anything? A name even and then we can ask them.

Quick reminder. Blacks can be anything Whites can be.
Except white. And, of course, the opposite is also true.
:itsok:
You do not agree with the science?

Does the science say that all white people are 100% white and all black people are 100% black? I don't think you put much thought into it.
You are the one who bought it up. All I really saw was virtue signaling.

When they doing to start?
Oh, you blew it. You guys are supposed to hide your prejudices just long enough to claim it's the liberals that are the real racists.
They have already proven that themselves

Nice, a no effort throw away post. Keep up the tradition.
Throw away post?

Racist Lightfoot refuses the offer from Trump for help and is now begging Biden & the feds for help, making her responsible for dozens of deaths due to her TDS.

NOW, in the city that is out of control due to black on black crime & her personal incompetence & failure she is trying to blame 'racism'?

Oh, STFU, snowflake.
Yeah, she doesn't want federal agents sent to her city. I mean, who wants citizens pulled from the streets in unmarked cars. Seems rather authoritarian. She did ask for help with the proliferation of illegal guns on the street. I don't believe Trump (why are you bringing him up? TDS? blah, blah, blah) wanted to help with that.

Anyway, yeah.
There is no help...
Complete and udder sociopathic behavior will never change.
One out to kill, the other using small children as shields.....
Agents should have been sent out before, and like when New York cleaned itself up under Guilliani---criminals need to be treated as criminals.
Lightfoot will never allow her criminal thugs to be wiped out.

I don't think anyone has anything over Chad and Lori Daybell.

Quote who told you this.

You referenced this board and it's liberal posters, surely you had something specific in mind, no? Anything? A name even and then we can ask them.
Ask IM2

Except white. And, of course, the opposite is also true.
:itsok:
You do not agree with the science?

Does the science say that all white people are 100% white and all black people are 100% black? I don't think you put much thought into it.
You are the one who bought it up. All I really saw was virtue signaling.

I did bring it up and I guess you can't answer my question.

Quote who told you this.

Ask IM2
OK

IM2 can black people be racist toward others?

The simple answer is yes. Blacks can indeed be racist toward other blacks and of course whites.

Let me know when blacks create laws and policies denying others based on race. Other than that, you're talking about internalized racism which is a by product of a white racist system.

Let me know when blacks create laws and policies denying others based on race.
I agree. White racial bias has lead to systemic racism which has endured for generations. However I was not referring to systemic racism, but only the view that one race is superior to another and therefore treated differently.

Which leads to:

Other than that, you're talking about internalized racism which is a by product of a white racist system.

I agree and disagree. Can a black person develop racist views based on how they are treated in a white power structure? Yes, absolutely. Our racists views develop in many ways, I assume the most likely is inter-generational, learning from the parents and probably developing in a less diverse area where there isn't as much opportunity to counter those racist familial inputs.

However, it's 2021 and there is no excuse for racism, I don't care who holds those views, get over it.

Oh, you blew it. You guys are supposed to hide your prejudices just long enough to claim it's the liberals that are the real racists.

Throw away post?

Racist Lightfoot refuses the offer from Trump for help and is now begging Biden & the feds for help, making her responsible for dozens of deaths due to her TDS.

NOW, in the city that is out of control due to black on black crime & her personal incompetence & failure she is trying to blame 'racism'?

Oh, STFU, snowflake.
Yeah, she doesn't want federal agents sent to her city. I mean, who wants citizens pulled from the streets in unmarked cars. Seems rather authoritarian. She did ask for help with the proliferation of illegal guns on the street. I don't believe Trump (why are you bringing him up? TDS? blah, blah, blah) wanted to help with that.

Anyway, yeah.
There is no help...
Agents should have been sent out before, and like when New York cleaned itself up under Guilliani---criminals need to be treated as criminals.

You don't see anyone trying to protect them from being brought to justice............NO ONE...and most wouldn't care if they died in police custody.

Throw away post?

Oh, STFU, snowflake.

Anyway, yeah.
There is no help...

You don't see anyone trying to protect them from being brought to justice............NO ONE...and most wouldn't care if they died in police custody.
I think the people from the link should be brought to justice, I'm just not blaming all black people for them.

Well, yeah. Look at all the dumbass white kids who joined BLM and then talk about whites are all racist, whites are all privileged, whites should how down to blacks and so on.

But I'm a sure a lot of black people that don't like other blacks don't dislike them because they are black, it's probably the ******* they don't like. I've known quite a few black people fucking hate ******* because they give blacks a bad name.

But yeah, ******* outweigh decent black folks that just want to work, integrate into society and live their lives in peace.

Well, yeah. Look at all the dumbass white kids who joined BLM and then talk about whites are all racist, whites are all privileged, whites should how down to blacks and so on.

But I'm a sure a lot of black people that don't like other blacks don't dislike them because they are black, it's probably the ******* they don't like. I've known quite a few black people fucking hate ******* because they give blacks a bad name.

But yeah, ******* outweigh decent black folks that just want to work, integrate into society and live their lives in peace.
I assume you are using the N-word. Can you verify so I will know is you are a racist bastard who needs to be ignored?

Yes .....

Many lighter skin Blacks are racist against darker skin Blacks and vice-versa.

But, Black on Black racism is the least of the problems in the Black communities.

All out hatred for their fellow man and violence against each other, lack of fathers at home, etc. plagues the Black community much more.

Not to mention electing psychotic racist lesbians like Lori Lightfoot.

Negroes are not Negroes - example: Massai and Pygmies are perhaps more different than two different European populations. As far as I heard the main problem under the Negroes of the USA is an instability of the family structures. This still seems to be a result of the time of slavery, where the family structures were continously broken. Specially men seem not to know any longer what they have to fight for: for their wifes, for their children. Normally time heals such wounds (within about 4 generations) ... but how "time" is doing so? By calm reorientation, I would say. But what means calm + orientation + new movement in a society which is continously under self made stress? Perhaps the USA should reduce the own stress level. No one has always only to win. Specially men should often learn to lose against their wifes, if they like to win with them together.

Last edited:

I assume you are using the N-word. Can you verify so I will know is you are a racist bastard who needs to be ignored?
"I hate nyggaz". Chris Rock

Forum List

Back