Can Conservatives Criticise Conservative Politicians?

I can say one good thing about the CONS.

I tend to agree with their POV that gun control alone doesn't control bad behavior.

And, while I usually disagree about WHO is responsible for the mess that most rank and file CONS are bitching about, and I wholly disagree about what the words liberal and conservative actually mean?

I am very sympathetic to much of what (and in part who) they complain about.

I criticize UnConservatives all the time. At the top of my list is Mitch McConnell, the most cowardly chickenshit hypocrite currently occupying office. The man is a menace and needs to go.

He will not put any ideas on the table. He is an anti-idea man. He waits for his opponents to put an idea on the table and then attacks their ideas. This is sheer cowardice.

I also attack the piss rags like The Daily Caller, WND, investors.com, CNS, Breitbart, and the Washington Times. They have zero journalistic integrity and regularly shovel bullshit into the mouths of the parrots here who copy and paste without fact checking, even after being shown time and time and time and time again that these hacks are lying to them.

You have to be profoundly retarded to keep blindly repeating these sources without question.

There is almost no critical thinking on the Right any more. Almost none. The operating principle these days is to just hate for the sake of hating. If someone has a D after their name, no lie is too low or too wrong to spread around about them. God help an UnConservative if they are asked to put an idea on the table instead of just attack, attack, attack and bullshit. God help them if they are asked to come up with a solution and defend it with any intellectual weight.

Think I'm full of shit? Look at the topics started by people on the Right on this forum. Every one of them is an attack. No solutions. Just attacks and ridiculing.

Yes, you are full of shit

Forum List

Back