Can DNA be extracted form dibosaur bones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes absolutely, on the other hand there are no dinosaur bones to extract DNA from.

DNA in Dinosaur Bones?

Yawn there is a sucker born every day

The dinosaurs died out 63 million years ago and no way to extract DNA from 63 million years old dinosaur bones so you can't clone a dinosaur.
Again there are no dinosaur bones...……………..

Think

What about dibosaur bones? Do they exist?
Do acting destroyer captains on the internet exist?

Nope...…………………….

But do not tell them

You could not answer the question yet again. What a dumbass!

So I'm farsighted

So do you have a photo of a dibosaur bone?

He is a quack ..

And an acting captain of a guided missile destroyer...……………………..

Cruiser dumbass. Can't you get anything right? That still has nothing to do with getting DNA form dibosaur bones!
Yes Gilligan little buddy, if you say so
You are just a foul person.

How does it feel to be that hate-filled and unhappy?

I think I'd just switch myself off if I hated myself that much, how do you keep going?

This thread is getting so good! I can now sit back and watch as Frannie and Angelo try to out-stupid each other!
Yes acting captain destroyer

0ea3ee5074f8d6ea15c102f8251bb5c7.jpg

So I'm farsighted

So do you have a photo of a dibosaur bone?

He is a quack ..

Cruiser dumbass. Can't you get anything right? That still has nothing to do with getting DNA form dibosaur bones!

I think I'd just switch myself off if I hated myself that much, how do you keep going?
Who is unhappy, I proved that simpletons believe that rock could have DNA

LOL, you are the fool not me.

Yes absolutely, on the other hand there are no dinosaur bones to extract DNA from.

DNA in Dinosaur Bones?

Yawn there is a sucker born every day

The dinosaurs died out 63 million years ago and no way to extract DNA from 63 million years old dinosaur bones so you can't clone a dinosaur.

Think

Nope...…………………….

But do not tell them

You did not know that Oxygen does not burn...……………..

It's ok, I have been educating people for decades now

They never like the lesson

Last edited:

Think

Nope...…………………….

But do not tell them

Then never like the lesson

Still waiting on that quote. Why don't you just admit that you claimed something that was a bald faced lie?

This thread is getting so good! I can now sit back and watch as Frannie and Angelo try to out-stupid each other!
Ouch.
Still butthurt from being spanked about the tower demolitions...?

Posting to yourself is a sign or mental health issues. You were the one that was repeatedly spanked by numerous posters, not just me.

Ouch.

Posting to yourself is a sign or mental health issues. You were the one that was repeatedly spanked by numerous posters, not just me.
You're still batting 1000 % I see Sarge .....
I've never seen one honest post from you.

Ouch.

You're still batting 1000 % I see Sarge ?
I've never seen one honest post from you.

That's because you are psychotic and have lost touch with reality.

That's because you are psychotic and have lost touch with reality.
You're a troll. Period.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

Weaponizing the Term « Conspiracy Theory »: Disinformation Agents and the CIA | Mondialisation - Centre de Recherche sur la Mondialisation

Think

Nope...…………………….

But do not tell them

Still waiting on that quote. Why don't you just admit that you claimed something that was a bald faced lie?
Look I know you have to save face as it's pretty embarrassing that you went thru your entire life believing that pure Oxygen is flammable. However your ignorance of basic chemistry is not my responsibility. Are you a lawyer? Because they are usually the most effected by my how do I say it...escapades

He is a quack ..

Obviously you are.

Happy people don't do the things you do.

Nope...…………………….

But do not tell them

Look I know you have to save face as it's pretty embarrassing that you went thru your entire life believing that pure Oxygen is flammable. However your ignorance of basic chemistry is not my responsibility. Are you a lawyer? Because they are usually the most effected by my how do I say it...escapades

So, you are sticking by your lie? That's OK. you have had plenty of opportunity to correct yourself or provide the link.

I claim victory over your lying ass! You are nothing more than a pathetic excuse for pond scum.

Obviously you are.

Happy people don't do the things you do.
Actually exposing morons in all the various places where they hide is quite exhilarating, though it never seems to please the moron. Now be my guest and show us all how to get DNA out of a stone..

He he he

Nope...…………………….

But do not tell them

So, you are sticking by your lie? That's OK. you have had plenty of opportunity to correct yourself or provide the link.

I claim victory over your lying ass! You are nothing more than a pathetic excuse for pond scum.
I did provide the link to the post where you said Oxygen burns.... Its ok I know you need to save face with the rest of F Troop.......

Sarge, or is it corporal Agarn

I did provide the link to the post where you said Oxygen burns.... Its ok I know you need to save face with the rest of F Troop.......

Sarge

You did not. You lie again! Have you no self-respect? You quoted where you accused me of not knowing. That is your incompetence showing. You cannot even understand your own writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back