Can gays change their "sexual orientation?" Of course they can.......

I’m left handed. Years ago, my elementary school teacher tried and tried to get me to write using my right hand. I was difficult. I managed to write a little bit. The penmanship was terrible. She finally gave up. I guess that if I decided to never again use my left hand, then through extensive time and trouble I could become proficient in using my right hand to write. Yet, why should I subject myself to so much time and trouble when it seems so much easier for me to use my left hand.

Yes. I think that through extensive, costly, difficult conditioning, you can turn a heterosexual into a homosexual or turn a homosexual into a heterosexual, but why should someone subject himself to such trouble. As long as one is careful and responsible, it is okay for one to be gay.

Charles, are you trying to fool God by talking negatively about homosexuality?

It won't work. You're going to hell no matter what you say.

So you might as well flame it up and have some uninhibited gay fun.

The real faggots are those wjho keep calling the Bass a faggot.

Some people try to change and change. Some people try to change and fail to change. People can come up with all sorts of imaginative explanations for the difference. Perhaps the one who didn’t succeed in changing did not try hard enough. On the other hand, perhaps those who changed were not all that gay. Perhaps they were bisexual or bi-curious. Perhaps they were experimenting. Who is to say?

Read this heart-felt letter from a Christian leader who tried to change his sexual preference and failed.

Michael Bussee Ex-Gay Leader Apology - Beyond Ex-Gay

Charles, are you trying to fool God by talking negatively about homosexuality?

It won't work. You're going to hell no matter what you say.

So you might as well flame it up and have some uninhibited gay fun.

Sound's like your GAYDAR is kickin' it in high gear.

You people are ones calling people gay every time something is posted doesn't agree with the gay agenda, the Bass is just deflecting your homosexuality right back at you.

You people are ones calling people gay every time something is posted doesn't agree with the gay agenda, the Bass is just deflecting your homosexuality right back at you.

Bass, here's a hint: When you think about gay sex enough to start at least one thread every two days on a message board about gay people, chances are, you're gay.

Bass, here's a hint: When you think about gay sex enough to start at least one thread every two days on a message board about gay people, chances are, you're gay.

You're logic flawed, stupid, inaccurate and sick.

LOL ... yeah, straight people think about gay sex so much they have to constantly start threads about it ... sure. You're gay, only gay people think about gay sex, especailly as much as you do.

I don't think that I have ever started a thread on homosexuality.

Admittedly, my threads are usually rather queer, but that's besides the point.

LOL ... yeah, straight people think about gay sex so much they have to constantly start threads about it ... sure. You're gay, only gay people think about gay sex, especailly as much as you do.

And people who rally against pedophilia everyday must think about molesting children therefore they must be pedophiles.

And people who rally against pedophilia everyday must think about molesting children therefore they must be pedophiles.

It wouldn't surprise me, since almost no one ever brings it up except people who also post a lot about gay sex.

Correct.

Obsessions are linked to subconscious desires.

Charlie Bass you can't deny,

You kissed the girls and made them cry.

And when the boys came out to play,

You kissed them too 'cause you is gay.

It wouldn't surprise me, since almost no one ever brings it up except people who also post a lot about gay sex.

And by extension those who rally against the Bass calling him an anti gay hatemonger must likewise be anti gay and hatemongers themselves.

And by extension those who rally against the Bass calling him an anti gay hatemonger must likewise be anti gay and hatemongers themselves.

Meh ... don't see but one or two who are "rallying" as you say. The rest of us are just calling you what you are, gay. You are so gay, the doctor had to slap your face when you were born.

Meh ... don't see but one or two who are "rallying" as you say. The rest of us are just calling you what you are, gay. You are so gay, the doctor had to slap your face when you were born.

We don't want Charlie Bass in the gay community. Keep him kitten, he's all yours.

We don't want Charlie Bass in the gay community. Keep him kitten, he's all yours.

He can't help it--you have to take him :lol:

Forum List

Back