Can God love or have a moral sense?

He's God, for Christ's sake (no pun intended). He can do or be whatever he wants. I mean who's going to challenge him?

As far is knowing what He thinks, if I knew that I would BE God and I am not. I did apply for the position once but was told I was overqualified. Joking.

Well educated in the Lord, no faith in your bishop. Bishops and their opinions come and go, the Lord is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. You can build on sand if you want. My foundation is concrete.

Strange then that the old covenant was replaced with that of the N T yet God does not change. You have somehow divorced God from his own covenants.

:confused::confused:

Regards
DL

Not so. God covered His children with His grace and forgiveness from the beginning until the exodus of the Jews from Egypt.
It wasn't until the Jews asked for the Law, (FREE WILL) that they got the Law, and started dropping dead under the law. And only they are subject to the Law.

The Law was not God's idea. If it was, He would have presented Adam and Eve with the 600+ rules to live by. The Law was man's poor choice. God choice for us was Eden. Now God was put in the position of having to deal with our free will:

If God didn't judge sin, He would not be righteous and just.
If He condemned us, He would not be loving and forgiving.

So he did what any good Father would do. Emanuel, (God with us) in the form of the man we call Jesus, took upon Himself the sins of the world, bore the consequence of our sin, forgave us, loved us, and salvaged us from the disaster of our ignorant free will.
He is a just and loving Father. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
He's God, for Christ's sake (no pun intended). He can do or be whatever he wants. I mean who's going to challenge him?

As far is knowing what He thinks, if I knew that I would BE God and I am not. I did apply for the position once but was told I was overqualified. Joking.

Most human are more qualified for God's job than God.

We have better morals by far as most of us are not genocidal or would even consider having our son's murdered for conditions and demand that we ourselves set.

Regards
DL

Well educated in the Lord, no faith in your bishop. Bishops and their opinions come and go, the Lord is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. You can build on sand if you want. My foundation is concrete.

Strange then that the old covenant was replaced with that of the N T yet God does not change. You have somehow divorced God from his own covenants.

:confused::confused:

Regards
DL

Not so. God covered His children with His grace and forgiveness from the beginning until the exodus of the Jews from Egypt.
It wasn't until the Jews asked for the Law, (FREE WILL) that they got the Law, and started dropping dead under the law. And only they are subject to the Law.

The Law was not God's idea. If it was, He would have presented Adam and Eve with the 600+ rules to live by. The Law was man's poor choice. God choice for us was Eden. Now God was put in the position of having to deal with our free will:

If God didn't judge sin, He would not be righteous and just.
If He condemned us, He would not be loving and forgiving.

So he did what any good Father would do. Emanuel, (God with us) in the form of the man we call Jesus, took upon Himself the sins of the world, bore the consequence of our sin, forgave us, loved us, and salvaged us from the disaster of our ignorant free will.
He is a just and loving Father. :eusa_angel:

He is a genocidal son murdering prick of a God who is stupid enough to condemn man just to have to turn around and die for us.

The stupidest God in history.

Regards
DL

He is a loving Father that kept us from harm by dying for us. It made Him a just judge and a loving father at the same time.

Let's see just what that Son of His, that you feel so bad for, having been murdered and all by His Father has to say about Dad:
John 10:26-30
26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

Why? Because:
30 I and the Father are one."

If a little girl named Sybil can become 20 different people in one, I assure you God can do 3.

He is a loving Father that kept us from harm by dying for us. It made Him a just judge and a loving father at the same time.

Let's see just what that Son of His, that you feel so bad for, having been murdered and all by His Father has to say about Dad:
John 10:26-30
26 but you do not believe because you are not my sheep.
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.

Why? Because:
30 I and the Father are one."

If a little girl named Sybil can become 20 different people in one, I assure you God can do 3.

Human sacrifice and punishing the innocent instead of the guilty is a sin and you think that embracing those concepts will get you to heaven. How droll.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.
He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you become his.

Regards
DL

And the name of the human, that God sacrificed is??

Don't you know?

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

It is your bible. Who is it talking about?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back