Can GOP win the Senate in 2014?

Why pay attention in October? "Mid-Terms" - they're not in October. Fail.

are you really that dumb, you "pay attention" in october in order to "vote" in November. not a complex thought process.

Ha,ha, maybe that is why you vote for the losers, you don't pay attention until October!

Dems pay attention all the time, we don't wait until October! So who is the dumb one?
Bwahahaha!

So Playtex, you cannot wait until Conservatism is completely destroyed, can you?

[

total bullshit. Affirmative action is discrimination. Discrimination of any kind is wrong. You cannot correct the wrongs of the past by doing wrong in the present.

NO, affirmative action is necessary because white males control most of the decision making on hiring, and left to their own devices, they'd hire people like themselves.

[
Voter ID is not voter suppression. Why does anyone object to proving who they are when voting??? Could it be that dems object because they engage in voter fraud?

The Bush Administration spent five years trying to find voter fraud and couldn't. So when someone tells me that they are "Truing the vote", what they really mean is "Keep the Darkies from voting!"

[
Voiter suppression----how about the black panthers outside the polling place in Philly? you know, the ones Holder refused to prosecute. How about refusing to count the military absentee ballots in Florida?

You mean the Black Panthers who were run off by the cops after 5 minutes?

[ry, dude. but your party is the party of corruption, lies, and incompetence--not to mention marxism.

Sorry, Dude, you probably couldn't define "Marxism" without googling it, and then you still wouldn't understand it.

The GOP is the party of stupid white crackers who vote against their own economic interests.

Whoever wins the mid-terms will depend on whether the voters intend to punish their senators and congressmen for the regime's misdeeds. That's why Max Bauccus retired. He knows he would be blamed for obamacare and knows how bad it is.

So you throw in with the people who would have you ride at the back of the bus again if they had their way? :cuckoo:

You fool. Not one person on this earth will make me "ride in the back" you moron. Those folks that were guilty of that? Democrats.

take it for what it is. The dems have such a record of failure under obama, racism is all they have left. they are a sad bunch of losers led by a corrupt arrogant clown.

You're either insane or a liar (both is a likely possibility).

are you really that dumb, you "pay attention" in october in order to "vote" in November. not a complex thought process.

Ha,ha, maybe that is why you vote for the losers, you don't pay attention until October!

Dems pay attention all the time, we don't wait until October! So who is the dumb one?
Bwahahaha!

So Playtex, you cannot wait until Conservatism is completely destroyed, can you?

I'm rather fiscally conservative myself, didn't like the way "conservative" Bush drove up the debt/deficit, so, no, you would be wrong. But, I sure don't like the vitriol most of the rwnjs exhibit, such as yours, with the name calling. Are you even old enough to vote? :lol:

Bwahahaha!

I'm rather fiscally conservative myself, didn't like the way "conservative" Bush drove up the debt/deficit, so, no, you would be wrong. But, I sure don't like the vitriol most of the rwnjs exhibit, such as yours, with the name calling. Are you even old enough to vote? :lol:

Fiscally Conservative doesn't mean taxing the rich 100%, doesn't mean stealing their hard-earned to give it to the lazy ghetto trash to buy votes, Tampax.

Fiscally Conservative doesn't mean taxing the rich 100%, doesn't mean stealing their hard-earned to give it to the lazy ghetto trash to buy votes, Tampax.

So who is taxing the rich 100%, ignoramus? Hard-earned? Yeah, we know Romney worked so hard, filling out those forms to send his money off to the Cayman Islands is such hard work. And ignorant Republican/conservatives such as yourself, think that corporate welfare benefits them......Bwahahaha!

So who is taxing the rich 100%, ignoramus?
It is the ultimate goal of you and the rest of you douchebags. The Left's utopia reflects Orwell's 1984 nation of Oceania where everyone is exactly equal.

It is the ultimate goal of you and the rest of you douchebags.
Show me a bill submitted by a Democrat that has even hinted at that, liar. Ike was the only President that ever raised the rate closer to that, and he was a Republican, but I realize that making up bullshit comes easy for those that only parrot what they hear.

The Left's utopia reflects Orwell's 1984 nation of Oceania where everyone is exactly equal.
The right's goal is to take the country back - yeah, backwards, not just to the 1950's, but more like the 19th Century! :cuckoo:

It is the ultimate goal of you and the rest of you douchebags.
Show me a bill submitted by a Democrat that has even hinted at that, liar. Ike was the only President that ever raised the rate closer to that, and he was a Republican, but I realize that making up bullshit comes easy for those that only parrot what they hear.

The Left's utopia reflects Orwell's 1984 nation of Oceania where everyone is exactly equal.
The right's goal is to take the country back - yeah, backwards, not just to the 1950's, but more like the 19th Century! :cuckoo:

spreading the wealth
social justice
fair share

obama, and you libs, are marxists.

Can GOP win the Senate in 2014?

they "Can" but this time next year will be a better indicator for "Will They".

WV has gone for the nutball in recent presidential elections, but DP registrations are still above 50% and those leaving the DP are going independent, not nutball. Hard for me to see how a nutball can take Rockefeller's seat.

Further, there is no serious possibility of nutballs taking the US senate. My money says that Democrats will take another two to three seats in the senate and win back twenty or so in the house.

Be clear I'm not a Democrat. I'm a realist. Neither party interests me, but Roosevelt did okay after the crash and 2012 indicates that failure wasn't enough for a filthy fucking scum to beat Obama. Realistically, as long as nutballs run scum, Democrats are going to win.

Now for the sad part: no matter which party rules the roost, America loses as long as corporations control their decisions.

Last edited:
WV has gone for the nutball in recent presidential elections, but DP registrations are still above 50% and those leaving the DP are going independent, not nutball. Hard for me to see how a nutball can take Rockefeller's seat.

Further, there is no serious possibility of nutballs taking the US senate. My money says that Democrats will take another two to three seats in the senate and win back twenty or so in the house.

Be clear I'm not a Democrat. I'm a realist. Neither party interests me, but Roosevelt did okay after the crash and 2012 indicates that failure wasn't enough for a filthy fucking scum to beat Obama. Realistically, as long as nutballs run scum, Democrats are going to win.

Now for the sad part: no matter which party rules the roost, America loses as long as corporations control their decisions.

the nutballs already control the senate, led by the head nutball dingy harry reid, and presided over by the dimwitted Biden.

the nutballs already control the senate, led by the head nutball dingy harry reid, and presided over by the dimwitted Biden.

The real nutballs are in the House led by their head nutball Boehner. Hopefully things will change the next go-round, 'nuf crying already!

The real nutballs are in the House led by their head nutball Boehner. Hopefully things will change the next go-round, 'nuf crying already!

You used the wrong colors for Billary's campaign poster. Shouldn't it be rainbow?

th

You used the wrong colors for Billary's campaign poster. Shouldn't it be rainbow?

th

good point, why is Hillary ashamed to admit that she is a lesbian?

th

Wow. No wonder Bill was fucking everything on the planet. LOL

Of course I heard rumors about Hil being gay but hey. Who knows for sure. LOL

th

I spent a lot of time in DC during the Clinton years, and those rumors were everywhere. I mean, really, why would Bill want to poke that if he didn't have to?

th

If you like rainbow - go ahead an use it, don't be afraid, it's a free country!

I spent a lot of time in DC during the Clinton years, and those rumors were everywhere. I mean, really, why would Bill want to poke that if he didn't have to?

Rumors is right - and they most certainly came from the "right"! :lol:

Conservatives never let facts interfere with their rumors! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back