Can GOP win the Senate in 2014?

No

liberals are far better liars and they can make any election about the most useless things.

or did you forget that the issues of 2012 we UE, the economy and spending, but became about free condoms?

the media decided the elections of 08 and 12. and the media is getting fed up with obama lying to them.

No, the PEOPLE decided the elections of 2008 and 2012. And speaking of making elections about the most useless things you obviously don't remember 1998, or perhaps you do but try to deny it, when Bush ran on the very important issues of Dukakis having a funny name plus he doesn't photograph all that well in a tank

I have to pat myself on the back occasionally. Here I am - 68 year old black man who walks with a cane and these pussy liberals are terrified of me...

If that doesn't show you what kind of "men" they are...Geeez guy, grow a pair, won't you?

So you throw in with the people who would have you ride at the back of the bus again if they had their way? :cuckoo:

Exactly! The media even chose the GOP candidates.

Funny, weren't you the one who insisted up and down nominating the Mormon was great idea?

And now you are trying to pass off blame for him on "the media"?

Here's the real problem you guys had in 2008 and 2012. Those were really the best guys you had.

And they were awful.

I never said nominating Romney was a good idea. I have repeatedly said that the GOP allowed the Liberal media to select it's candidate.
I did say that the "Mormon" was vastly superior to the Democrat candidate.

John McCain and Mitt Romney were the most liberal and uncharismatic of the old "War Horses" and the best possible candidates for Democrats. Even if one or the other had won, Liberals still had a man with a proven Progressive track record in the oval office. In 2008, I was behind Fred Thompson and Condoleeza Rice, in 2012, Herman Cain, Condi or Gingrich.
I did support both ultimate GOP candidates over obama.

Of course you did.

But I think it's hysterical that you think McCain and Romney were "Progressives".

They were exactly what the GOP always puts up, guys who mouth the crap you mouth-breathers want to hear about guns and Jay-zus and abortion, and then they go about doing the bidding of the 1%.

I have to pat myself on the back occasionally. Here I am - 68 year old black man who walks with a cane and these pussy liberals are terrified of me...

If that doesn't show you what kind of "men" they are...Geeez guy, grow a pair, won't you?

So you throw in with the people who would have you ride at the back of the bus again if they had their way? :cuckoo:

You fool. Not one person on this earth will make me "ride in the back" you moron. Those folks that were guilty of that? Democrats.

You fool. Not one person on this earth will make me "ride in the back" you moron. Those folks that were guilty of that? Democrats.

Right now the GOP is trying to roll back Affirmative Action and the Voting Rights Act.

Not to mention all the voter suppression they attempted last year (and failed.)

If they do win then the Democrats need to filibuster and filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster some more

Eek! We'd be just like the Republicans! :eusa_whistle:

Ha,ha, Republicans think blacks were better off as slaves, and some have bought into their rhetoric, probably would help them vote in slavery!

Incoming Constitution Subcommittee Chairman Trent Franks (R-Arizona) was listed as the most conservative member of the House in 2010 by the National Journal. He previously said that black Americans received better treatment as slaves than they do today due to abortion, stating, "Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than they were being devastated by the policies of slavery."
House Republicans Remove "Civil Rights" and "Labor" From Committee Names

Right now the GOP is trying to roll back Affirmative Action and the Voting Rights Act.

Not to mention all the voter suppression they attempted last year (and failed.)

total bullshit. Affirmative action is discrimination. Discrimination of any kind is wrong. You cannot correct the wrongs of the past by doing wrong in the present.

Voter ID is not voter suppression. Why does anyone object to proving who they are when voting??? Could it be that dems object because they engage in voter fraud?

Voiter suppression----how about the black panthers outside the polling place in Philly? you know, the ones Holder refused to prosecute. How about refusing to count the military absentee ballots in Florida?

Sorry, dude. but your party is the party of corruption, lies, and incompetence--not to mention marxism.

Ha,ha, Republicans think blacks were better off as slaves, and some have bought into their rhetoric, probably would help them vote in slavery!

Incoming Constitution Subcommittee Chairman Trent Franks (R-Arizona) was listed as the most conservative member of the House in 2010 by the National Journal. He previously said that black Americans received better treatment as slaves than they do today due to abortion, stating, "Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than they were being devastated by the policies of slavery."
House Republicans Remove "Civil Rights" and "Labor" From Committee Names

the guy was making a valid comparison. The democrat policies have destroyed the black family. See my sig. The words of one of your heroes.

Funny, weren't you the one who insisted up and down nominating the Mormon was great idea?

And now you are trying to pass off blame for him on "the media"?

Here's the real problem you guys had in 2008 and 2012. Those were really the best guys you had.

And they were awful.

I never said nominating Romney was a good idea. I have repeatedly said that the GOP allowed the Liberal media to select it's candidate.
I did say that the "Mormon" was vastly superior to the Democrat candidate.

John McCain and Mitt Romney were the most liberal and uncharismatic of the old "War Horses" and the best possible candidates for Democrats. Even if one or the other had won, Liberals still had a man with a proven Progressive track record in the oval office. In 2008, I was behind Fred Thompson and Condoleeza Rice, in 2012, Herman Cain, Condi or Gingrich.
I did support both ultimate GOP candidates over obama.

Of course you did.

But I think it's hysterical that you think McCain and Romney were "Progressives".

They were exactly what the GOP always puts up, guys who mouth the crap you mouth-breathers want to hear about guns and Jay-zus and abortion, and then they go about doing the bidding of the 1%.

Exactly.

take it for what it is. The dems have such a record of failure under obama, racism is all they have left. they are a sad bunch of losers led by a corrupt arrogant clown.

If democrats lose the Senate, will they finally take to the streets in revenge? Or, just challenge every state election as a fraud?

They've already stated as much, from the very night Obama swore in the first time. They simply do. not. car. They've calculated in their minds that if the country goes south under Obama's watch they can successfully sell his failure as a President and get back into power that way.

These people represent the WORST of US Politics.
It was obvious to all thinking individuals that Obama and his agenda is bad for America. As rush put is, We were not hoping for him to fail. We ARE hoping for his policies to fail, for they are NOT what this country needs.

well hell dude. Go ahead and list the accomplisments of the repug party over the last 6 years.

While you are at it, maybe you or Rush or even a rethug poliotician could tell all just what it is we need from republicans.

Cause with the exception of abortions and guns, I don't understand what it is you all want to do.

Except remain in power and have more power in the future.

There is no doubt that the moving force for McConnell and Boehner is to regain/maintain power. What they do with that power is based less on ideology than on personal ambition and the perks which come with position.

Watching the Republicans who wanted to be President was insightful. Only Jon Huntsman was "presidential" and hands above the other clowns. Clowns because they all came in costume loaded with talking points prepared by handlers (whose loyalty was to themselves and the power they would gain if their guy/gal got the brass ring). Not one beyond Huntsman had he ability to think on their feet - they relied on well honed phrases and trite talking points.

What do hoi polloi Republicans want? Some want a gun in every pocket or purse; others an end to abortion, most an end to taxes and to "take their country back" from the black man. Too many want to restrict the rights of citizens to vote, marry who they love or serve in the military if that is their desire.

As a party the GOP has devolved into a party of "ain't it awful". It has no plans for the future other than a return to the past.

so your reading skills have not improved :cool:

Why pay attention in October? "Mid-Terms" - they're not in October. Fail.

are you really that dumb, you "pay attention" in october in order to "vote" in November. not a complex thought process.

Ha,ha, maybe that is why you vote for the losers, you don't pay attention until October!

Dems pay attention all the time, we don't wait until October! So who is the dumb one?
Bwahahaha!

Forum List

Back