Can GOP win the Senate in 2014?

LOL @ "in spite of", and you call me hate-filled, even though your rage and hatred for Obama is seeping through the bits and bytes of the World Wide Web. :lol:

Even if it's as slow and scanty improvement as you're suggesting, it TOTALLY busts up your rhetoric about Obama being abysmal to the American economy.

It's simply not true.

"in spite of" is not an insult, its a figure of speech..

but lets list his economic accomplishments, OK?
more people poverty than ever before
more people on food stamps than ever before
ran the national debt from 9T to 16T in 5 years
unemployment locked at around 8%
taxes going up on everyone
Obamacare dispised by unions and congress asking to be exempt
The dollar on the way out as the international currency
The credit rating of the USA downgraded for the first time in history

do you really call these things successes?

1. Yep, at least in the past 60 years. A lot of people living off of food stamps.
2. Because of Bush's policies he continued. Bush wasn't budgeting the wars, i.o.u's and ssi into the budget as Obama is. Either way Obama is still using Bush's policies and not investing in the infrastructure he should be investing in.
3. 7.5% now officially but 3 million people dropped out of the work force with a growing population. Not good.
4. That sucks.
5. Obamacare doesn't make any sense as I thought Obama wanted to help people?
6. That sucks
7. That sucks

All together Obama is Bush's third term.

Umm....Wouldn't that be 4th term now??

Back to topic.

Here in La it looks like our democrat senator Mary Landrieu is in big trouble for reelection. We don't know who the GOP will run yet, but I think she is on the way out.

How about some of the rest of you who have senators up in 2014?

By: Ron Pearson and Trevor Smith, Ph.D., 5/28/2013 02:32 PM
The 2014 elections can be a rerun of the 2010 elections, but with one major difference: Republicans have a good chance to take over the Senate. Democrats have to defend 21 seats, while Republicans only have 14 Senate seats up for election.

I can only hope. Read more @ Can GOP win the Senate in 2014? | Human Events

Nope there are not enough bible thumping cracker states for the white christian party to take over the senate:eek:

The 2014 elections can be a rerun of the 2010 elections, but with one major difference: Republicans have a good chance to take over the Senate. Democrats have to defend 21 seats, while Republicans only have 14 Senate seats up for election.

Nope there are not enough bible thumping cracker states for the white christian party to take over the senate:eek:

"bible thumping cracker states" - so am I correct in my assumption that you are a black man, as am I - or do you just hold your own race in contempt?

-or-

Are you one of those "enlightened" racist whites?

Wow Columbo, you needed to quote someone on that? Yeah, the GOP should win the Senate and keep the House in 2014. Shouldn't even be difficult given the defending seats on the Dem side and the retirements as well.

It's too early to tell if the Senate will go to the right. However, if history is any judge, coupled with the current situation at DOJ, the president, and if they continue to stew, yes, the republicans will keep the House and take the Senate.

Unfortunately, if that happens, it is an even bet that whomever the idiots on the left run (I'm assuming it will be Hillary the Wide) will probably take the White House.

Guy, the only ones who care about the DOJ are the batshit crazy right.

Back to topic.

Here in La it looks like our democrat senator Mary Landrieu is in big trouble for reelection. We don't know who the GOP will run yet, but I think she is on the way out.

How about some of the rest of you who have senators up in 2014?

She should be run out on a rail over the Louisiana Purchase. Among other things.

No

liberals are far better liars and they can make any election about the most useless things.

or did you forget that the issues of 2012 we UE, the economy and spending, but became about free condoms?

the media decided the elections of 08 and 12. and the media is getting fed up with obama lying to them.

Exactly! The media even chose the GOP candidates.

It's too early to tell if the Senate will go to the right. However, if history is any judge, coupled with the current situation at DOJ, the president, and if they continue to stew, yes, the republicans will keep the House and take the Senate.

Unfortunately, if that happens, it is an even bet that whomever the idiots on the left run (I'm assuming it will be Hillary the Wide) will probably take the White House.

The only ones that even care about the checks @ balances of government is the batshit crazy right. May want to think about that for a minute.

I have 10 bucks that says Holder resigns in the next month. Wanna take me up on the bet?

No

liberals are far better liars and they can make any election about the most useless things.

or did you forget that the issues of 2012 we UE, the economy and spending, but became about free condoms?

the media decided the elections of 08 and 12. and the media is getting fed up with obama lying to them.

Funny, weren't you the one who insisted up and down nominating the Mormon was great idea?

And now you are trying to pass off blame for him on "the media"?

Here's the real problem you guys had in 2008 and 2012. Those were really the best guys you had.

And they were awful.

I have 10 bucks that says Holder resigns in the next month. Wanna take me up on the bet?

No, because then I'd have to meet your batshit crazy ass in person, and I try to avoid batshit crazy people in the real world.

No, because then I'd have to meet your batshit crazy ass in person, and I try to avoid batshit crazy people in the real world.

Translation: I have no balls.

Yeah, the stage is being set to throw Holder under the bus. Frankly I'm surprised it's taken this long.

Yeah, the stage is being set to throw Holder under the bus. Frankly I'm surprised it's taken this long.

Randall has proven himself to be completely nuts... I think he'd freak out if he had to pay $10.00 to someone who disagreed with him. And frankly, given how you freaks fantasize here all day about the people you want to shoot, meh... not a good idea.

For Holder. Who knows. Frankly, Alberto Gonzalez hung around long after he should have left.

Randall has proven himself to be completely nuts... I think he'd freak out if he had to pay $10.00 to someone who disagreed with him. And frankly, given how you freaks fantasize here all day about the people you want to shoot, meh... not a good idea.

For Holder. Who knows. Frankly, Alberto Gonzalez hung around long after he should have left.

Translation: I'm scared of people online.

Alberto Gonzales never had a reporter's parents' phone tapped. Nor did he lie about it. But nice combo of "they all do it" and "BOOSH"--two of the predictable lib responses to any criticism.

Why? Are you so eager to see the end of the United States? With control over the House, Republicans have managed to oppose almost every significant measure to help the country, I can't imagine what they would do if they controlled the Senate, too. They are a bunch of lunatics, and I hope enough people realize it and don't allow them to take control - their only goal will be to destroy Obama and they don't care if they take the country down too, while doing it.
They've already stated as much, from the very night Obama swore in the first time. They simply do. not. car. They've calculated in their minds that if the country goes south under Obama's watch they can successfully sell his failure as a President and get back into power that way.

These people represent the WORST of US Politics.
It was obvious to all thinking individuals that Obama and his agenda is bad for America. As rush put is, We were not hoping for him to fail. We ARE hoping for his policies to fail, for they are NOT what this country needs.

well hell dude. Go ahead and list the accomplisments of the repug party over the last 6 years.

While you are at it, maybe you or Rush or even a rethug poliotician could tell all just what it is we need from republicans.

Cause with the exception of abortions and guns, I don't understand what it is you all want to do.

Except remain in power and have more power in the future.

[

Translation: I'm scared of people online.

Alberto Gonzales never had a reporter's parents' phone tapped. Nor did he lie about it. But nice combo of "they all do it" and "BOOSH"--two of the predictable lib responses to any criticism.

Guy, the best argument for gun control is people like you getting on here talking about how you want to shoot people because you can't win elections.

Let's be honest about what this reporter did. He exposed the fact that we had a source in North Korea. Which means if that source was a person, he was probably killed. if that was some kind of electronic countermeasure, the North Koreans found a way to beat it. In short, this guy Rosen comprimised national security.

Something conservatives would normally be against- until the Black Guy got in.

I have to pat myself on the back occasionally. Here I am - 68 year old black man who walks with a cane and these pussy liberals are terrified of me...

If that doesn't show you what kind of "men" they are...Geeez guy, grow a pair, won't you?

Funny, weren't you the one who insisted up and down nominating the Mormon was great idea?

And now you are trying to pass off blame for him on "the media"?

Here's the real problem you guys had in 2008 and 2012. Those were really the best guys you had.

And they were awful.

I never said nominating Romney was a good idea. I have repeatedly said that the GOP allowed the Liberal media to select it's candidate.
I did say that the "Mormon" was vastly superior to the Democrat candidate.

John McCain and Mitt Romney were the most liberal and uncharismatic of the old "War Horses" and the best possible candidates for Democrats. Even if one or the other had won, Liberals still had a man with a proven Progressive track record in the oval office. In 2008, I was behind Fred Thompson and Condoleeza Rice, in 2012, Herman Cain, Condi or Gingrich.
I did support both ultimate GOP candidates over obama.

If they do win then the Democrats need to filibuster and filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster filibuster and filibuster some more

Forum List

Back