Can I ask questions about you and questions for you to answer?

Umkay, shoot.

What fond memories do you have of your life before you had internet access?

Good question. I enjoyed watching my son play baseball from the tee all the way up to the big league stadiums. I also watched him win a world series as well as entry into the major league baseball hall of fame library.

Since the internet has your relationships changed with family and friends.

I don't get mulled for just anyone.

But for the right person you would? Tell me about the right person :lol:
What are you wearing?

I will be asking the questions.

I am a disappointment in dress style unless at work.
And I bet you didn't even have to duck.

I don't know what that means. Do you want to answer questions from me or not? This isn't posted in flame zone.

Umkay, shoot.

Good question. I enjoyed watching my son play baseball from the tee all the way up to the big league stadiums. I also watched him win a world series as well as entry into the major league baseball hall of fame library.

Well. I had to ditch all of my fellow 'libertarian' peers because it turned out they weren't really libertarian. They were mostly anarchists, ancaps, monarchists, libertines, agorists, and sometimes there were floaters who held anti-government extreme views. I'll hook back up with my regular crowd soon. The genune libertarians who I've worked with in the past. I just kind of stopped by here to see what the gp was talking about. And I have to tell you, it's crazy up in this biatch.

Also, I met the most beautiful girl in the world. Hands down. She said she loves me. And I love her, too. She's so suhweet.

Umkay, shoot.

Well. I had to ditch all of my fellow 'libertarian' peers because it turned out they weren't really libertarian. They were mostly anarchists, ancaps, monarchists, libertines, agorists, and sometimes there were floaters who held anti-government extreme views. I'll hook back up with my regular crowd soon. The genune libertarians who I've worked with in the past. I just kind of stopped by here to see what the gp was talking about. And I have to tell you, it's crazy up in this biatch.

Also, I met the most beautiful girl in the world. Hands down. She said she loves me. And I love her, too. She's so suhweet.

My boyfriends a LIbertarian, I'm a liberal :lol: we can't talk politics ever.

That's wonderful. Did you meet her on the net?

My boyfriends a LIbertarian, I'm a liberal :lol: we can't talk politics ever.

That's wonderful. Did you meet her on the net?

I'll tell you the truth of the matter, I get along better with liberals than I do conservatives. At least they stick to their principles. Seems like modern conservatives change the meaning of conservatism to conform to whatever whim they have at the moment. Well, I'm sorry, I mean the mainstream conservatives. There are still some traditional conservatives who understand what being conservative actually means. I cannot count how many self-professed conservatives I've seen on here who speak completely opposite of traditional conservative ideals. And I've learned that our current monetary policy isn't really common knowledge among mainstream conservatives. They think we have capitalism when we have nothing of the sort. It's scwewy. What I don't care for are the stormfronter types. I see a lot of them around here. They like to pop off from behind their keyboards, but I bet if you yelled boo at em on the street, they'd soil their little britches. Haha.

Anyway. Yeah, we met through activism. She's a libertarian, too.

That's likely all of the time I have for answering questions today. Thanks. And good luck with finding answers to your questions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back