Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

You made the claim you ignorant ****. Your stupidity is further revealed by trying to offend me by calling me a homo. Only bigots would be offended you fucking waste. But I fully expected you not to provide any evidence because you are fucking clueless.

more proof that you lie.

i never claimed i knew the total number of phone calls attempted, faggot.

Was going by your post that said:

(Fizz)
"there are four airphone calls in which they dont know where it was connected. this doesnt account for any calls they know where it was connected or any calls that may have been made from cell phones."

So what calls do you know they know about? It's also funny you don't know how many calls were made. Just more OCTA ignorance.

holy fuck you are stupid....

do you even understand what you read? where do you see me claiming i knew the total number of phone calls made?

you are such a lying piece of shit. you just got caught AGAIN!!!

not hit by anything? HAHAHAhahaha!!! :cuckoo:

“Our study found that the fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down.” Finally, the report notes that “while debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.”

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

WTF?!!

that has nothing to do with the original claim that WTC7 was not hit by anything!! :lol:

You stupid fuck. Eots pointed out the rest of the paragraph where it is admitted debris from the towers hit. The "not hit by anything" references planes or anything else that could be as a weapon or assigned blame for the collapse. You really love cherry picking anything to fit your bullshit.

more proof that you lie.

i never claimed i knew the total number of phone calls attempted, faggot.

(Fizz)
"there are four airphone calls in which they dont know where it was connected. this doesnt account for any calls they know where it was connected or any calls that may have been made from cell phones."

So what calls do you know they know about? It's also funny you don't know how many calls were made. Just more OCTA ignorance.

do you even understand what you read? where do you see me claiming i knew the total number of phone calls made?

Dodging again? Okay.....you don't know the total number of calls. That doesn't matter because you claimed there are other phone calls besides the 4 connected ones to unknown numbers. So where are these phone calls you claim?

“Our study found that the fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down.” Finally, the report notes that “while debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.”

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

WTF?!!

that has nothing to do with the original claim that WTC7 was not hit by anything!! :lol:

You stupid fuck. Eots pointed out the rest of the paragraph where it is admitted debris from the towers hit. The "not hit by anything" references planes or anything else that could be as a weapon or assigned blame for the collapse. You really love cherry picking anything to fit your bullshit.
you stupid fuck..... one of his "experts" claims it want hit by anything. :lol:

nobody is stopping you. go ahead.

Still waiting for the evidence of how many total calls (connected or not) came from 77. Surely as well informed as you OCTAs are on that day you don't even have to google. You have that info readily available, correct?

You see, this is where you keep fucking up.

You are making the claim that bucks the status quo. That means it's up to you to make a claim and provide evidence to support your claim.

It's not that hard. The fact that you refuse to do it is why no one takes you seriously.

So if flight 77 didn't hit the pentagon, what did?

How can you be so stupid as to repeat the same fallacy numerous times without realizing it?

WTF?!!

you stupid fuck..... one of his "experts" claims it want hit by anything. :lol:

It was not hit by anything that caused the collapse you turd tard. That was the point.

Still waiting for the evidence of how many total calls (connected or not) came from 77. Surely as well informed as you OCTAs are on that day you don't even have to google. You have that info readily available, correct?

You are making the claim that bucks the status quo. That means it's up to you to make a claim and provide evidence to support your claim.

It's not that hard. The fact that you refuse to do it is why no one takes you seriously.

How can you be so stupid as to repeat the same fallacy numerous times without realizing it?

What fallacy? I am just trying to get you to tell us what your theory is on the matter.

Short of that, your only point seems to be: "You are idiots for accepting the OCT!" without offering up your own theory as to what happened.

What fallacy? I am just trying to get you to tell us what your theory is on the matter.

Short of that, your only point seems to be: "You are idiots for accepting the OCT!" without offering up your own theory as to what happened.

Last freebie......

Definition: False Dilemma

A limited number of options (usually two) is given, while in reality there are more options. A false dilemma is an illegitimate use of the "or" operator.

Putting issues or opinions into "black or white" terms is a common instance of this fallacy.

Examples:

Either you're for me or against me.

America: love it or leave it.

Either support Meech Lake or Quebec will separate.

Every person is either wholly good or wholly evil.
The Logical Fallacies: False Dilemma

The fallacy is claiming the absence of an alt theory is evidence the OCT is true. If I have to tutor you any further on logic 101 it will not be for free. Nobody has to give an alt theory to show the OCT isn't true.

(Fizz)

Dodging again? Okay.....you don't know the total number of calls. That doesn't matter because you claimed there are other phone calls besides the 4 connected ones to unknown numbers. So where are these phone calls you claim?

hey dumbfuck, show me where i claim there are any other phone calls. there's no dodging going on. you simply are lying and cant back up your claim.

you got caught lying again.

It appears so far the CR does not provide any conclusive evidence of phone calls for May or Olson. The great and wonderful candycorn cited page 9 of the "We have some planes." The problem is the footnote (#56) for supporting that simply refers to footnote #57. I've already posted that footnote but let's look at it again:

"57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband's office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May's parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls).The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report, "American Airlines Airphone Usage," Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission's supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004."

The FBI's report on phone calls does not provide any evidence a successful call was made between 77's airphones and May's parents or Ted Olson. Is there more evidence available from the FBI's report?

Last freebie......

A limited number of options (usually two) is given, while in reality there are more options. A false dilemma is an illegitimate use of the "or" operator.

Putting issues or opinions into "black or white" terms is a common instance of this fallacy.

Examples:

The fallacy is claiming the absence of an alt theory is evidence the OCT is true. If I have to tutor you any further on logic 101 it will not be for free. Nobody has to give an alt theory to show the OCT isn't true.

Why are you so scared just to tell us what you believe?

Don't insult our intelligence by simply saying "I don't believe the OCT!".

What specifically don't you believe about it, and why not?

Spare me the bragging about your logical prowess. You lost any intellectual high ground you had early on in this matter.

Last edited:

hey dumbfuck, show me where i claim there are any other phone calls. there's no dodging going on. you simply are lying and cant back up your claim.

How can you be so fucking pathetic? I cited the footnote from the CR showing the FBI reported there were 4 connected calls to unknown numbers. I asked if there were any other calls and a couple of posts later you said:

(Fizz--approximately post 154)

You are saying the 4 airphone calls to unknown numbers are not the only calls. You stupid ****. You clearly said there were also airphone calls where they knew where they were connected and cell phone calls. So again. What were the calls to the known numbers and calls from cell phones? Or is your dumb punk ass going to lie again and say you never claimed there were more calls than the 4 connected ones to unknown numbers?

It's funny as hell such a fucking loser like yourself, who is a proven liar, goes around accusing others. Even after I proved you did claim there were other calls you won't admit you fucked up. Just like when you claimed prior to pearl harbor no planes had ever sunk a battleship. I provided a link showing it was done 20 years earlier and like the predictable little pussy you are you absolutely refused to admit you were wrong.

So what kind of whining will you use now? We can all see you claimed there were two types of different calls (cell phone and airphone connected to known numbers) in addition to the airphone connected to unknown numbers.

before you get hung up on some type of case you seem to be building keep in mind that at least one and maybe all of the calls may have been made to the operator. the operator could have connected them to more than one phone number without them hanging up the phone completely and starting over.

It appears so far the CR does not provide any conclusive evidence of phone calls for May or Olson. The great and wonderful candycorn cited page 9 of the "We have some planes." The problem is the footnote (#56) for supporting that simply refers to footnote #57. I've already posted that footnote but let's look at it again:

"57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband's office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May's parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls).The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report, "American Airlines Airphone Usage," Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission's supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004."

The FBI's report on phone calls does not provide any evidence a successful call was made between 77's airphones and May's parents or Ted Olson. Is there more evidence available from the FBI's report?

The Mays contacted American Airlines.
The Mays informed American Airlines of their daughter's plane being hijacked.
Therefore, the Mays knew.

How did they know?
Their daughter called them.

This is the fourth time that has been posted. This will be the fourth time you've ignored the proof. Either you're mentally unstable (which is what I'm guessing) or you are so fucking illiterate that you can't read.

How can you be so fucking pathetic? I cited the footnote from the CR showing the FBI reported there were 4 connected calls to unknown numbers. I asked if there were any other calls and a couple of posts later you said:

(Fizz--approximately post 154)

You are saying the 4 airphone calls to unknown numbers are not the only calls. You stupid ****. You clearly said there were also airphone calls where they knew where they were connected and cell phone calls. So again. What were the calls to the known numbers and calls from cell phones? Or is your dumb punk ass going to lie again and say you never claimed there were more calls than the 4 connected ones to unknown numbers?

It's funny as hell such a fucking loser like yourself, who is a proven liar, goes around accusing others. Even after I proved you did claim there were other calls you won't admit you fucked up. Just like when you claimed prior to pearl harbor no planes had ever sunk a battleship. I provided a link showing it was done 20 years earlier and like the predictable little pussy you are you absolutely refused to admit you were wrong.

So what kind of whining will you use now? We can all see you claimed there were two types of different calls (cell phone and airphone connected to known numbers) in addition to the airphone connected to unknown numbers.

you dont understand english very well. i said there are 4 phone calls which they dont know what number they were connected to.

so far you got that right.

then you try to put words in my mouth by saying i claim there are more phone calls.

my only claim is that the 4 phone calls to unknown numbers do not account for any other phone calls where they do know the number. i make no claim on whether they exist or dont exist. i have no idea and have never claimed otherwise.

you lie by claiming i did.

Definition:

Dumbfuck = Curvelight.
Examples--every single post that waste of oxygen has ever made.
Also see--"poster child for abortion", "fuckstain", "asswipe", and "fry-chief"

Last freebie......

Examples:

Why are you so scared just to tell us what you believe?

Don't insult our intelligence by simply saying "I don't believe the OCT!".

What specifically don't you believe about it, and why not?

Spare me the bragging about your logical prowess. You lost any intellectual high ground you had early on in this matter.

Another strawman. This time I am "scared" to say what I believe happened? Lol. I wasn't bragging about my intellectual prowess....I have very little of that. What I did do was point out your lack of understanding the false dilemmas you keep presenting. Your post here is another example. You claim I'm scared to say what I believe even though I've repeated it ad nauseum my belief is I don't know what happened. Wasn't too long ago you said you weren't trying to tell me what to think but now you're trying to extort a different position by saying I'm scared to say what I "really" believe.

Definition:

Dumbfuck = Curvelight.
Examples--every single post that waste of oxygen has ever made.
Also see--"poster child for abortion", "fuckstain", "asswipe", and "fry-chief"

I am beginning to think CL is a rebel without a cause on this matter.

He doesn't know what he believes, he just doesn't believe the "OCT" from the "Guberment!". He's so passionate about his disbelief that he's created special terms and labels for those who disagree with him, all while never forming an alternate conclusion!

Another strawman. This time I am "scared" to say what I believe happened? Lol. I wasn't bragging about my intellectual prowess....I have very little of that. What I did do was point out your lack of understanding the false dilemmas you keep presenting. Your post here is another example. You claim I'm scared to say what I believe even though I've repeated it ad nauseum my belief is I don't know what happened. Wasn't too long ago you said you weren't trying to tell me what to think but now you're trying to extort a different position by saying I'm scared to say what I "really" believe.

For fuck's sake, man. There must be some sort of collection of thoughts on this matter rattling around in your cranial vault that you could share with us.

Labeling something a "conspiracy" as in the "OCT" implies criminality. Criminality has a motive.

I am just trying to give you the opportunity to contribute to some form of rational dialogue on this matter beyond insulting those who accept the facts as we see them.

It's asinine to insult people's beliefs without offering up some sort of alternative.

Did you come on here to win people to your cause? If so, provide some evidence.

If not, why did you come here? To simply insult people?

Forum List

Back