Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

yes it is being stopped the government controls all the evidence and keeps it classified and under lock and key

bullshit. there is evidence everywhere. your complaints that some info is classified is a cop out.

Eots is copping out. There were thousands of first responders in NY and DC and PA. He's talked to none of them personally. Yet somehow, he claims he can't get at any evidence because its all being controlled.

He's full of shit but, hell, we knew that!!!:lol:

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way

Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

Dr. Quintiere, one of the world’s leading fire science researchers and safety engineers, also encouraged his audience of fellow researchers and engineers to scientifically re-examine the WTC collapses. “I hope to convince you to perhaps become 'Conspiracy Theorists', but in a proper way

Quintiere said he originally “had high hopes” that NIST would do a good job with the investigation. “They’re the central government lab for fire. There are good people there and they can do a good job. But what I also thought they would do is to enlist the service of the ATF [Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives], which has an investigation force and a laboratory of their own for fire. And I thought they would put people out on the street and get gumshoe-type information. What prevented all of this? I think it’s the legal structure that cloaks the Commerce Department and therefore NIST. And so, instead of lawyers as if they were acting on a civil case trying to get depositions and information subpoenaed, those lawyers did the opposite and blocked everything.”

“In my opinion, the WTC investigation by NIST falls short of expectations by not definitively finding cause, by not sufficiently linking recommendations of specificity to cause, by not fully invoking all of their authority to seek facts in the investigation, and by the guidance of government lawyers to deter rather than develop fact finding.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

"In my opinion"

His opinion. Others disagree.
Not enough to re-open an investigation.

good question lets have a real investigation and determine that
nobody is stopping you. go ahead.

Still waiting for the evidence of how many total calls (connected or not) came from 77. Surely as well informed as you OCTAs are on that day you don't even have to google. You have that info readily available, correct?

why on earth would you think i am here to do research for you? do it yourself you fucking lazy homo.

investigators could not even get requested information

World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere. “It’s more important to take a look at that. Maybe there was damage by the debris falling down that played a significant role. But other than that you had fires burning a long time without fire department intervention. And firefighters were in that building. I have yet to see any kind of story about what they saw. What was burning? Were photographs taken? Nothing!”

the key has been to establish a timeline. And the timeline is established by witness accounts, by information from alarm systems, by any video that you might have of the event, and then by calculations. And you try to put all of this together. And if your calculations are consistent with some of these hard facts, then perhaps you can have some comfort in the results of your calculations. I have not seen a timeline placed in the NIST report.”

"I have over 35 years of fire research in my experience. I worked in the fire program at NIST for 19 years, leaving as a division chief. I have been at the University of Maryland since. I am a founding member and past-Chair of the International Association for Fire Safety Science—the principal world forum for fire research. ...

"All of these have been submitted to NIST, but never acknowledged or answered.

good question lets have a real investigation and determine that

Still waiting for the evidence of how many total calls (connected or not) came from 77. Surely as well informed as you OCTAs are on that day you don't even have to google. You have that info readily available, correct?

You see, this is where you keep fucking up.

You are making the claim that bucks the status quo. That means it's up to you to make a claim and provide evidence to support your claim.

It's not that hard. The fact that you refuse to do it is why no one takes you seriously.

So if flight 77 didn't hit the pentagon, what did?

Yes in the opinion of the investigator responsible for the first 7 years of the investigation
that you support but he does not

Yes in the opinion of the investigator responsible for the first 7 years of the investigation

Others who have looked at it in-depth disagree.

Not enough to warrant a new investigation.

why on earth would you think i am here to do research for you? do it yourself you fucking lazy homo.

You made the claim you ignorant ****. Your stupidity is further revealed by trying to offend me by calling me a homo. Only bigots would be offended you fucking waste. But I fully expected you not to provide any evidence because you are fucking clueless.

You made the claim you ignorant ****. Your stupidity is further revealed by trying to offend me by calling me a homo. Only bigots would be offended you fucking waste. But I fully expected you not to provide any evidence because you are fucking clueless.

Good thing you have clean hands in the whole "name calling" department, huh?

Your righteous indignation is a little hollow considering how many times you've used the term "****" in this thread.

more proof that you lie.

i never claimed i knew the total number of phone calls attempted, faggot.

World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere.

not hit by anything? HAHAHAhahaha!!! :cuckoo:

Senator Max Cleland – Former member of the 9/11 Commission, resigned in December 2003. Currently serves on the board of directors of the Export-Import Bank of the United States. U.S. Senator from Georgia 1997 - 2002. Secretary of State of Georgia 1982 - 1996. Administrator of the U.S. Veterans Administration 1977 - 1981. Former Captain, U.S. Army. Awarded Silver Star and Bronze Star for bravery in Viet Nam. Triple amputee from war injuries.

Article New York Times 10/26/03: "As each day goes by, we learn that this government knew a whole lot more about these terrorists before Sept. 11 than it has ever admitted." Common Dreams | News & Views

Article Boston Globe 11/13/03: "If this decision stands [to limit access to White House documents], I, as a member of the [9/11] Commission, cannot look any American in the eye, especially family members of victims, and say the Commission had full access. This investigation is now compromised. . . . This is `The Gong Show'; this isn't protection of national security." ... fIENDISH.net ....

Article Salon 11/21/03: Regarding the 9/11 Commission "It is a national scandal." Directory - Salon.com

Resigned from the 9/11 Commission, 12/03, after having served on it for 12 months. Former Senator Bob Kerrey from Nebraska was selected to replace him. The 9/11 Commission Report was issued 7 months later.

Interview Democracy Now 3/23/04: "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up." A daily TV/radio news program, hosted by Amy Goodman and Juan Gonzalez, airing on over 800 stations, pioneering the largest community media collaboration in the U.S.

Bio: American Memory from the Library of Congress - Home Page

You dumbass. Those most responsible for the 9E Commission are also some of the most vocal about a new investigation. Is there any area of this subject you are even remotely informed about?

You dumbass. Those most responsible for the 9E Commission are also some of the most vocal about a new investigation. Is there any area of this subject you are even remotely informed about?

so investigate!! nobody is stopping you!!

World Trade Center Building 7. “And that building was not hit by anything,” noted Dr. Quintiere.

“Our study found that the fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down.” Finally, the report notes that “while debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.”

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

so investigate!! nobody is stopping you!!

And, if I might add, make sure you let us know what you find.

That will be more productive than simply jumping on here and calling people names because they don't believe, well, whatever the hell it is that you believe.

more proof that you lie.

i never claimed i knew the total number of phone calls attempted, faggot.

Was going by your post that said:

(Fizz)
"there are four airphone calls in which they dont know where it was connected. this doesnt account for any calls they know where it was connected or any calls that may have been made from cell phones."

So what calls do you know they know about? It's also funny you don't know how many calls were made. Just more OCTA ignorance.

“Our study found that the fires in WTC 7, which were uncontrolled but otherwise similar to fires experienced in other tall buildings, caused an extraordinary event initiating a fire-induced progressive collapse that brought the building down.” Finally, the report notes that “while debris impact from the collapse of WTC 1 initiated fires in WTC 7, the resulting structural damage had little effect in causing the collapse of WTC 7.”

NIST WTC 7 Investigation Finds Building Fires Caused Collapse, 08/21/08

WTF?!!

that has nothing to do with the original claim that WTC7 was not hit by anything!! :lol:

Forum List

Back