Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

Run? Lol. Start a thread complaining about treatment? Funny again you dildo....I started a thread about your bipolar world about your inability to have a dialogue on the issue and you keep proving it correct. Got anything useful to say?

"Bipolar"?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

OCTAs view the issue in two extremes: you fully accept the OCT or you believe it was all a false flag. That is a false dilemma. I believe it was you who claimed anyone who demands a new investigation does it only on the motivation they suspect a "nefarious plot was afoot." Whether it was specifically you or not is at this point irrelevant. I responded by showing many victims families and first responders demand a new investigation to show how childish and selfish it is to constantly paint dissenters as wackos. This is why you obsessively accuse me of having motivations that are not mine. When I say I don't know what happened you and many others refuse to believe that then complain I am constantly challenging the OCT. Well no shit. Since I don't know what happened then researching the OCT is a good starting point, correct?
well then, by your definition of an OCTA, i'm not one

LOL
you just busted your own self

Run? Lol. Start a thread complaining about treatment? Funny again you dildo....I started a thread about your bipolar world about your inability to have a dialogue on the issue and you keep proving it correct. Got anything useful to say?

"Bipolar"?

its projection
troofers do that A LOT

Good golly you're fucking dumb. I already pointed out I wasn't referencing the medical use of bipolar. Useless bitch.

"Bipolar"?

OCTAs view the issue in two extremes: you fully accept the OCT or you believe it was all a false flag. That is a false dilemma. I believe it was you who claimed anyone who demands a new investigation does it only on the motivation they suspect a "nefarious plot was afoot." Whether it was specifically you or not is at this point irrelevant. I responded by showing many victims families and first responders demand a new investigation to show how childish and selfish it is to constantly paint dissenters as wackos. This is why you obsessively accuse me of having motivations that are not mine. When I say I don't know what happened you and many others refuse to believe that then complain I am constantly challenging the OCT. Well no shit. Since I don't know what happened then researching the OCT is a good starting point, correct?

LOL

You claim the OCT is true so that means you're an OCTA. Guess you want me to clarify the above post and will do so right now. Of course not ALL OCTAs have the bipolar view and did not mean to imply it is 100%. Got any other stupid complaints?

there are four airphone calls in which they dont know where it was connected. this doesnt account for any calls they know where it was connected or any calls that may have been made from cell phones.

Renee May (flight attendant) called her parents.

She told them to call AA and report a hijacking.

They did.:(

Proof that there was a hi-jacking.

All of the rest of this is just curvelight exhibiting his bi-polar diorder.:cuckoo:

So what is the claim here? That a plane didn't fly into the pentagon?

You know, you'd think that a plane flying at rooftop level over a major metropolitan area during rush hour would have a few witnesses.

Oh wait, it totally does!

Flight 77 Crash at the Pentagon - Eyewitness Accounts

You claim the OCT is true so that means you're an OCTA. Guess you want me to clarify the above post and will do so right now. Of course not ALL OCTAs have the bipolar view and did not mean to imply it is 100%. Got any other stupid complaints?

Correction:

We claim that what you dub the OCT is true, so in your opinion we are "OCTA"s or whatever.

Unfortunately for you, we've already established that you opinion is meaningless to us.

there are four airphone calls in which they dont know where it was connected. this doesnt account for any calls they know where it was connected or any calls that may have been made from cell phones.

All of the rest of this is just curvelight exhibiting his bi-polar diorder.:cuckoo:

Then the evidence should be clearly given. Where in the CR is the evidence of the call? Then you bring up bipolar? Lol....guess you missed where it was already explained I wasn't referencing the medical term. But this is yet another great example of how bitch OCTAs repeat ignorant info. You and divecon both assumed geux knew what he was talking about so you piggyback his ignorance. Thanks!

LOL

where have i EVER done that, useless bitch

its projection
troofers do that A LOT

Good golly you're fucking dumb. I already pointed out I wasn't referencing the medical use of bipolar. Useless bitch.
see ^^^^^

more evidence of projection

Hahaha.....figures you're such an arrogant fuck even after you are proven wrong you continue squawking. You and liability, fizz, ollie, geaux, etc have to be one of the best examples of ignorant ***** trying to defend the OCT.

LOL

You defend the OCT on a regular basis. Got anything else einstein?

see ^^^^^

Hahaha.....figures you're such an arrogant fuck even after you are proven wrong you continue squawking. You and liability, fizz, ollie, geaux, etc have to be one of the best examples of ignorant ***** trying to defend the OCT.
More projection

You defend the OCT on a regular basis. Got anything else einstein?
i do?
not what you call the OCT
you dumbfucking retard

btw fucktard, i'm on record on SEVERAL message boards(including this one) of calling the 9/11 commission report nothing but a political CYA job
so shove your shit back up your ass, i don't need your approval for anything

Last edited:

Then the evidence should be clearly given. Where in the CR is the evidence of the call? Then you bring up bipolar? Lol....guess you missed where it was already explained I wasn't referencing the medical term. But this is yet another great example of how bitch OCTAs repeat ignorant info. You and divecon both assumed geux knew what he was talking about so you piggyback his ignorance. Thanks!

"Bipolar" has one connotation to me. Especially when used in reference to behavior. If your point was misunderstood, it's only because you suck at articulating a point.

diveconmoron stole the projection like from myself..you didint really think he came up with on his own did you ?

So what is the claim here? That a plane didn't fly into the pentagon?

You know, you'd think that a plane flying at rooftop level over a major metropolitan area during rush hour would have a few witnesses.

Oh wait, it totally does!

Flight 77 Crash at the Pentagon - Eyewitness Accounts

He won't state what he thinks happened.
He won't state anything; he's just here to make noise.

see ^^^^^

you have any evidence that the official version 's evidence is not correct?

Forum List

Back