Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

I notice you are still to cowardly to answer the poll on this flight. All the other NON OCTA's that have been on have answered it. You to afraid?

I did answer it you simple fuck. Was I supposed to have Fedex drop a bouquet of flowers for your notification? I believe I even quoted your post when I gave my answer but I'm not surprised you missed it as most OCTAs have a natural reflex for closing their eyes while looking at anything they don't want to see.

I notice you are still to cowardly to answer the poll on this flight. All the other NON OCTA's that have been on have answered it. You to afraid?

I did answer it you simple fuck. Was I supposed to have Fedex drop a bouquet of flowers for your notification? I believe I even quoted your post when I gave my answer but I'm not surprised you missed it as most OCTAs have a natural reflex for closing their eyes while looking at anything they don't want to see.

LIAR. You have NOT answered the poll question. I just checked.

LIAR. You have NOT answered the poll question. I just checked.

You dumb fuck. You asked me if 77 hit the pentagon and you gave three possible answers: yes, no or I don't know. I said I didn't know. How is that not answering your question?

You always run when confronted. Nice job Shirley.:eusa_shhh:

Well, if you act like a conspiracy nutjob, you'll be called a conspiracy nutjob. Plugging your ears or covering your eyes is all you are doing. You can pretend that you didn't read what I wrote all you want kid; the fact that you will not comment means that you've been bitch-slapped...I would say "back to irrelevance" but that would mean you've escaped from your irrelevance which you never have. :lol:

Anyway, in the real world results are all that matters. You have no results so you are a failure.:lol:

Run? Lol. Start a thread complaining about treatment? Funny again you dildo....I started a thread about your bipolar world about your inability to have a dialogue on the issue and you keep proving it correct. Got anything useful to say?

Yeah numbnuts....I offered Iron clad proof that Flight 77 was hijacked.

You didn't read it during one of your menustrations. I swear lady, you're a piece of work.

Run? Lol. Start a thread complaining about treatment? Funny again you dildo....I started a thread about your bipolar world about your inability to have a dialogue on the issue and you keep proving it correct. Got anything useful to say?

Yeah numbnuts....I offered Iron clad proof that Flight 77 was hijacked.

You didn't read it during one of your menustrations. I swear lady, you're a piece of work.

What is the iron clad proof?

"Bipolar"?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

LOL I bet He/she/it is cute when mad.

You just have to shake them up, set them on the floor, and watch them go nuts.

You're the bitch who's pussy hurt so bad you had to use the ignore button.

I've never used the ignore button. Ever.

You've mixed me up with someone else.

If I wanted to take your tack, I could call you a liar, but I'll assume you just made a mistake.

Plus, I know you have a hard time keeping your facts straight.

If I wanted to take your tack, I could call you a liar, but I'll assume you just made a mistake.

He/she/it is probably talking about me. I have to place it in the ignore bin every so often or his insanity drives me crazy. I'll pluck it out of ignore land sometime after 1 Jan, you know, next year.

My post should have quoted #134 and not yours so yes it was my mistake.

"Bipolar"?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

OCTAs view the issue in two extremes: you fully accept the OCT or you believe it was all a false flag. That is a false dilemma. I believe it was you who claimed anyone who demands a new investigation does it only on the motivation they suspect a "nefarious plot was afoot." Whether it was specifically you or not is at this point irrelevant. I responded by showing many victims families and first responders demand a new investigation to show how childish and selfish it is to constantly paint dissenters as wackos. This is why you obsessively accuse me of having motivations that are not mine. When I say I don't know what happened you and many others refuse to believe that then complain I am constantly challenging the OCT. Well no shit. Since I don't know what happened then researching the OCT is a good starting point, correct?

He/she/it is probably talking about me. I have to place it in the ignore bin every so often or his insanity drives me crazy. I'll pluck it out of ignore land sometime after 1 Jan, you know, next year.

Of course I was talking about you. Who else broadcasts their ignore list five times a day?

OCTAs view the issue in two extremes: you fully accept the OCT or you believe it was all a false flag. That is a false dilemma. I believe it was you who claimed anyone who demands a new investigation does it only on the motivation they suspect a "nefarious plot was afoot." Whether it was specifically you or not is at this point irrelevant. I responded by showing many victims families and first responders demand a new investigation to show how childish and selfish it is to constantly paint dissenters as wackos. This is why you obsessively accuse me of having motivations that are not mine. When I say I don't know what happened you and many others refuse to believe that then complain I am constantly challenging the OCT. Well no shit. Since I don't know what happened then researching the OCT is a good starting point, correct?

What the fuck does that have to do with being bipolar? Do you think we are cycling in between mania and depression over here?

I assure you we are not. Mostly we are just laughing at you.

Does anyone know how many calls from 77 were made? I got this from the CR:

"57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson, although the FBI and DOJ believe that all four represent communications between Barbara Olson and her husband's office (all family members of the Flight 77 passengers and crew were canvassed to see if they had received any phone calls from the hijacked flight, and only Renee May's parents and Ted Olson indicated that they had received such calls).The four calls were at 9:15:34 for 1 minute, 42 seconds; 9:20:15 for 4 minutes, 34 seconds; 9:25:48 for 2 minutes, 34 seconds; and 9:30:56 for 4 minutes, 20 seconds. FBI report, "American Airlines Airphone Usage," Sept. 20, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Theodore Olson, Sept. 11, 2001; FBI report of investigation, interview of Helen Voss, Sept. 14, 2001;AAL response to the Commission's supplemental document request, Jan. 20, 2004."

After looking around I can't find any source that says there were more than four connected calls. There better be......

What the fuck does that have to do with being bipolar? Do you think we are cycling in between mania and depression over here?

Goodness you're disadvantaged. I didn't say anything about a mental disorder.

"Relating to or having two poles or charges."
bipolar - definition of bipolar by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Need it explained again? Probably. So.....OCTAs view it in a bipolar framework of two poles.

1. Confess the OCT is true

Or

2. You are guilty of claiming it was all a false flag op.

Goodness you're disadvantaged. I didn't say anything about a mental disorder.

"Relating to or having two poles or charges."
bipolar - definition of bipolar by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Need it explained again? Probably. So.....OCTAs view it in a bipolar framework of two poles.

1. Confess the OCT is true

Or

2. You are guilty of claiming it was all a false flag op.

Put me down for option 1, though I prefer to refer to it as the findings of the 9-11 commission were correct and a bunch of pissed of muslims hijacked a bunch of commercial airliners and flew them into our buildings.

there are four airphone calls in which they dont know where it was connected. this doesnt account for any calls they know where it was connected or any calls that may have been made from cell phones.

there are four airphone calls in which they dont know where it was connected. this doesnt account for any calls they know where it was connected or any calls that may have been made from cell phones.

Renee May (flight attendant) called her parents.

She told them to call AA and report a hijacking.

They did.:(

Proof that there was a hi-jacking.

All of the rest of this is just curvelight exhibiting his bi-polar diorder.:cuckoo:

My question was pretty clear but some how got confuzzled. Does anyone have a link showing how many TOTAL calls were made from 77? Don't even think about citing the 9/11myths site.

Forum List

Back