Can Republican USMB Members say "We don't hate gays" with a STRAIGHT face?

They think they are Republicans. Go to the Convention with "I'm Gay" buttons and see how long they last.

Now if they wore this shirt, no one would ask them to leave:

put-the-white-house.jpg

you are just sad little person..you paint all Republicans with this warped and hateful view..

pitiful really

You fit that view.
You are pretty pitiful.

my dear, you can fit it sometimes yourself..take this post to me when I wasn't speaking to or about you..

There is no homosexual agenda, no heterosexual agenda, only civil rights.

Social traditionalists, the war is over, you have lost. No special rights exist, only our constitutional rights and our electoral process.

But should anyone try to make your pastor marry you to someone of your own sex, send the Distress Signal into the sky, and I will fly to rescue you from . . . your fantasies.

Last edited:
There is no homosexual agenda, no heterosexual agenda, only civil rights.

Social traditionalists, the war is over, you have lost. No special rights exist, only our constitutional rights and our electoral process.

But should anyone try to make your pastor marry you to someone of your own sex, send the Distress Signal into the sky, and I will fly to rescue you from . . . your fantasies.

"...the war is over, you have lost" Hitler to Stalin June 1941

"...the war is over, you have lost" is what the Senate said to Joe McCarthy.

Frank, are you a social conservative libertarian? What a unique, freaky thing.

Frank bleating:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0]Goats Yelling Like Humans - Super Cut Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

at 26 seconds

Crime is crime, there should not be "hate crimes." Crimes should be prosecuted fairly.

Legal unions or POAs are acceptable for Homosexuals, but it should not be called a marriage.

The Homosexual agenda should not be taught in public schools.

So in reality you want heterosexuals to have special treatment, got it.
The homosexual agenda? What is that? Equal rights?

You play being ignorant very well.

That's not an explanation. That's just name calling.

My gay grand-daughter and her girlfriend were over for dinner last night and my gay niece will be here Tuesday.
You can ask them if I "hate gays"

Actually, you can ask them if they hate gays because they're both Republicans also

:cuckoo:

They think they are Republicans. Go to the Convention with "I'm Gay" buttons and see how long they last.

put-the-white-house.jpg

you are just sad little person..you paint all Republicans with this warped and hateful view..

pitiful really

They paint themselves. I just post the picture. Wanna bet no one asked this guy to leave? I suspect if you asked him, most said "Where can I get one of those shirts"?

put-the-white-house.jpg

pitiful really

They paint themselves. I just post the picture. Wanna bet no one asked this guy to leave? I suspect if you asked him, most said "Where can I get one of those shirts"?

stupid and pathetic...

You aren't worth a response.

I know you:

Mr. H. - Punk ass ****** meets deserved end. (referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea)

[MENTION=20545]Mr. H.[/MENTION] Did you actually say this?

He does an admirable job of representing most of the Confederate Right Wing Republicans.

I know you:

Mr. H. - Punk ass ****** meets deserved end. (referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea)

He does an admirable job of representing most of the Confederate Right Wing Republicans.

As do you of the Left...

...referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea

Are you two the Thought Police around here??
Fuck off.

As do you of the Left...

...referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea

Fuck off.

someone had to do it..if Mr. Beam helped good on him...:beer:

As do you of the Left...

Fuck off.

So you agree with this statement?

As do you of the Left...

Fuck off.

Don't worry, if it's a matter of "thought", they won't have any grounds to charge you with.

As do you of the Left...

Fuck off.

17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea

The sad thing is, you believe this line of horse shit. At least my account is accurate.
The vernacular? Not exactly PC, but then again who are you? The PC Police?

Like I said... fuck of ya lib loon.

17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea

The sad thing is, you believe this line of horse shit. At least my account is accurate.
The vernacular? Not exactly PC, but then again who are you? The PC Police?

Like I said... fuck of ya lib loon.

So Martin was armed with something else? What? Tell us what the police wouldn't.

The original thread was:

Can Republican USMB Members say "We don't hate gays" with a STRAIGHT face?

Guess these Republicans really want to divert. I'm pretty sure they hate only Muslims more than they hate gays, but I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back