Can Somebody Please Answer This Question?

Well... TBH... Trump supporters talked a lot about Obama in Trumps first year. The usual - "anything good is my guy... anything bad is yours".
Having said that... we see here everyday there are members who are just flat out possessed by Trump. Mac1958, Penelope etc.

I can think of maybe once or twice I brought up Obama after Trump was elected by talking about how well he was going to clean up his mess,.. once he did, there was no sense in talking about him anymore.

Keep thinking because it's just in your mind.

So is Biden's presidency.

No. Normal people just do not want anybody to forget what he did, though it is known, trump supporters would like his Jan 6 support for overthrowing the election to fade from memory.

With all due respect, it wasn't an insurrection. They were provoked.

I'm pretty sure that isn't true at least on this board. Trump supporters talk plenty about Trump.

Not in every single fucking thread.

Oh would you just shut the fuck up with that crap!? You're just accusing him of that. Trump didn't do anything that the Biden Harris administration is doing to this country. You don't have any proof whatsoever. (Please excuse my French btw, but you really piss me off with all of your lies.)
get use to it. the radical leftists here are a complete joke.

All Leftists are a joke.
The bullshit my relatives spout is embarrassing for them.
Of course, a good number of them are in academia; dumbest piece of shit on earth.
Again, what is the point of you posting the same old shit every day.

Blah, blah Liberals, blah blah hate education blah blah stop the steal blah blah

Damn, even a one trick pony has more tricks than you.

Again, what is the point of you posting the same old shit every day.

Blah, blah Liberals, blah blah hate education blah blah stop the steal blah blah

Damn, even a one trick pony has more tricks than you.
Where did I ever post that LibTards are anti-education?
They love being educated, even if it's bullshit indoctrination?

I'm proud of you...3 sentences!

Screeching NUH UH is not the devastating rebuttal you think it is.

Obama funded international terrorism. Your acknowledgement is neither sought nor required.
This was your so called proof..."Applying the official (Iranian budget) spending levels to the U.S. payment to Iran, the $1.7 billion would mean $37.4 million for the IRGC," wrote Rachel Hoff, the analyst at the American Action Forum who calculated the amount."

And who is the AAF? Just some self described center right policy group.

I'm not convinced dave.

This was your so called proof..."Applying the official (Iranian budget) spending levels to the U.S. payment to Iran, the $1.7 billion would mean $37.4 million for the IRGC," wrote Rachel Hoff, the analyst at the American Action Forum who calculated the amount."

And who is the AAF? Just some self described center right policy group.

I'm not convinced dave.
I never expected you to be. You're not going to accept any criticism of your little tin god.

You mean the pallets of hard cash delivered by ship to bribe the Iranians into letting us check out their nuclear facilities, which they never complied with?
Yeah.

Wrong.

The cash sent to Iran was Iranian.
We temporarily stole it when we failed to deliver the ships the money was paid in advance on.

And the Iranians were in total compliance with monitoring their nuclear facilities.
The IAEA does not walk in at random times, but instead installs video surveillance equipment, so they constantly monitor.
And at no time was Iran ever not in compliance, UNTIL AFTER the US broke the agreement and imposed illegal economic sanctions.

Forum List

Back