Can Somebody Please Answer This Question?

Wrong.

The cash sent to Iran was Iranian.
We temporarily stole it when we failed to deliver the ships the money was paid in advance on.

And the Iranians were in total compliance with monitoring their nuclear facilities.
The IAEA does not walk in at random times, but instead installs video surveillance equipment, so they constantly monitor.
And at no time was Iran ever not in compliance, UNTIL AFTER the US broke the agreement and imposed illegal economic sanctions.

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time

Wrong.

The cash sent to Iran was Iranian.
We temporarily stole it when we failed to deliver the ships the money was paid in advance on.

And the Iranians were in total compliance with monitoring their nuclear facilities.
The IAEA does not walk in at random times, but instead installs video surveillance equipment, so they constantly monitor.
And at no time was Iran ever not in compliance, UNTIL AFTER the US broke the agreement and imposed illegal economic sanctions.
Now comes the conservative sycophant denial of facts.

Probably using some analyst from the AAF.

So the US assassinates hundreds of people with drones and Iran is supposed to be the "terrrorists"?

Wrong.
It is the US illegally attacking innocent countries, like Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Desert Storm, Iraq, Nicaragua, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc., that is real terrorism.
If someone attacks the US, like on 9/11, that is totally justified retribution.
The only complaint one can have over 9/11 is they should have wiped out the White House and Pentagon instead of the civilian WTC.

So the US assassinates hundreds of people with drones and Iran is supposed to be the "terrrorists"?

Wrong.
It is the US illegally attacking innocent countries, like Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Desert Storm, Iraq, Nicaragua, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Syria, etc., that is real terrorism.
If someone attacks the US, like on 9/11, that is totally justified retribution.
The only complaint one can have over 9/11 is they should have wiped out the White House and Pentagon instead of the civilian WTC.
Goodness. That sounds perilously close to insurrection.

Or is it okay when leftists do it?

Meanwhile, keep your retarded hatred of America to yourself. I'm not interested in your whining.

You're being charitable.
I have to admit on some level I admire Mac1958.

No, really. I admire the way he can come back time after time making some of the most partisan, stupid postings on this board, all the while thinking of himself as intellectually superior to anyone who doesn't agree with him, then when called on it, all he does of post smilies....Not only cowardly, but equally intellectually vapid....

One would have to be a narcissist on a whole new level to act like him....Sad really.

First of all, that is not an Associated Press site, so has no credentials or reason to believe it.
Second is that was about missile testing, which was NOT at all EVER part of the deal to stop enriching uranium.
{...
Iran has repeatedly test-fired, long-range ballistic missiles and laser-guided surface-to-surface missiles.
...}
So that claim is NOT valid.
It did not breach the deal between the US and Iran over nuclear enrichment in any way.

What other president are we supposed to compare Joe to?

trump was the president before Joe.

It's like when you say, "it's colder today than it was yesterday."
How do you compare? Joe was loved by the media and entertainers. Everyday promoting his greatness. to get him installed as imperious leader. Trump got nothing. The media and entertainers freaking out. And we all saw that with a percentage of the population believing them. A world where social media, internet, observation cameras and audio devices are all around the nation and growing with any person with an ax to grind ready to pounce and destroy another for someone looking like a perp or to make fun of or utter a wrong syllable.

Goodness. That sounds perilously close to insurrection.

Or is it okay when leftists do it?

Meanwhile, keep your retarded hatred of America to yourself. I'm not interested in your whining.

Murder is murder.
And when the US commits murder, like the Highway of Death in Kuwait, that should be punished.
The lies over WMD in Iraq should be punished.
The US illegally massacring Qaddafi's forces in Libya should be punished.
The US illegally attacking Assad in Syria is a war crime that should be punished.

This has nothing to do with left or right.
Murder is murder, and the rule of law say the whole Pentagon and Congress are war criminals, worse than the Nazis we hung after WWII.

No, really. I admire the way he can come back time after time making some of the most partisan, stupid postings on this board, all the while thinking of himself as intellectually superior to anyone who doesn't agree with him, then when called on it, all he does of post smilies....Not only cowardly, but equally intellectually vapid....

One would have to be a narcissist on a whole new level to act like him....Sad really.

LMAO!

Considering all the sycophant posters on the board can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

You said that well. I haven't anything to add.

You make the mistake of judging people you don't know...Only an idiot does that.
It can be dangerous if you do it in real life, outside the protection of internet anonymity. I like to challenge these guys to say some of the insulting things they say, only to my face, and they all slink off.

First of all, that is not an Associated Press site, so has no credentials or reason to believe it.
Second is that was about missile testing, which was NOT at all EVER part of the deal to stop enriching uranium.
{...
Iran has repeatedly test-fired, long-range ballistic missiles and laser-guided surface-to-surface missiles.
...}
So that claim is NOT valid.
It did not breach the deal between the US and Iran over nuclear enrichment in any way.
Horseshit.

But it will be interesting to see you try to weasel your way out of this:

Iran breaches key uranium enrichment limit in nuclear deal

Murder is murder.
And when the US commits murder, like the Highway of Death in Kuwait, that should be punished.
The lies over WMD in Iraq should be punished.
The US illegally massacring Qaddafi's forces in Libya should be punished.
The US illegally attacking Assad in Syria is a war crime that should be punished.

This has nothing to do with left or right.
Murder is murder, and the rule of law say the whole Pentagon and Congress are war criminals, worse than the Nazis we hung after WWII.
But you have no problem with Islamic and Communist regimes committing murder. You blame it on America.

Have I told you to eat shit yet today? No? Shocking oversight on my part. I do apologize.

Eat shit.

You make the mistake of judging people you don't know...Only an idiot does that.
I can judge them by their posts.

Have you made a judgement of our President? Do you know him personally?

I can think of maybe once or twice I brought up Obama after Trump was elected by talking about how well he was going to clean up his mess,.. once he did, there was no sense in talking about him anymore.

So is Biden's presidency.

With all due respect, it wasn't an insurrection. They were provoked.

Not in every single fucking thread.
Did I mention the insurrection. No. I mentioned him wanting to overthrow the results of the election as represented by the electoral votes of the states, with those vote being already agreed by state governments, election commissions and courts to be representing the true votes of the peoples of the various states. I simply do not approve his going against the Constitution of the United States, he took and oath on a bible, swearing to protect and defend. Do you?

Forum List

Back