Can Somebody Please Answer This Question?

What shit?

Do you have proof of any shit?

Why don't you?
*Sigh* There's plenty of proof out there...It's been posted, and re posted on this very board hundreds of times in the past year....That you refuse to acknowledge any of it, is not my problem...

See, you want so badly to change my, or any Republican's mind on this, the only problem is you go about it in the wrong way....

I can judge them by their posts.

Have you made a judgement of our President? Do you know him personally?

No, I listen to his speeches, and see his actions....I don't have to know him personally to judge the job he is doing, I can see that, and feel it in my wallet....

Judging fellow posters by their words is the only thing we can do here, but other than stark disagreements, you can not make judgements on what's in a persons heart truly...Anything in that direction is just being an asshole, and trolling.

*Sigh* There's plenty of proof out there...It's been posted, and re posted on this very board hundreds of times in the past year....That you refuse to acknowledge any of it, is not my problem...

See, you want so badly to change my, or any Republican's mind on this, the only problem is you go about it in the wrong way....
That's the thing j-mac, there is no proof of a steal.

You just being a sycophant to the liar by stating that there is. The fact is your too blinded by the cult to grasp reality isn't my concern.

No, I listen to his speeches, and see his actions....I don't have to know him personally to judge the job he is doing, I can see that, and feel it in my wallet....

Judging fellow posters by their words is the only thing we can do here, but other than stark disagreements, you can not make judgements on what's in a persons heart truly...Anything in that direction is just being an asshole, and trolling.
Sorry not buying.

I call em as I read em.

That's the thing j-mac, there is no proof of a steal.

You just being a sycophant to the liar by stating that there is. The fact is your too blinded by the cult to grasp reality isn't my concern.
Whether or not there is proof that the last election was stolen, I personally think that it was. Now will that change anything that is going on now? No....Biden is the sworn in President, that much is fact. But, I don't have to consider him legitimate in any sense...And you calling me names like 'sycophant' is never going to change that....

Whether or not there is proof that the last election was stolen, I personally think that it was. Now will that change anything that is going on now? No....Biden is the sworn in President, that much is fact. But, I don't have to consider him legitimate in any sense...And you calling me names like 'sycophant' is never going to change that....
j-mac we just need to stop talking to them. They refuse to hear. If we just start to ignore them, maybe they will all slither away to their echo chambers and leave the adults here to have good conversation.

Did I mention the insurrection. No. I mentioned him wanting to overthrow the results of the election as represented by the electoral votes of the states, with those vote being already agreed by state governments, election commissions and courts to be representing the true votes of the peoples of the various states. I simply do not approve his going against the Constitution of the United States, he took and oath on a bible, swearing to protect and defend. Do you?

Well of course he wanted to! If somebody committed a felony and there was enough proof to convict them, even if people said they were innocent,.. wouldn't you still want their asses thrown behind bars?

j-mac we just need to stop talking to them. They refuse to hear. If we just start to ignore them, maybe they will all slither away to their echo chambers and leave the adults here to have good conversation.
I hold out hope that at some point the posters in here that continually cause trouble, and hamper actual debate, or discussion will grow tired of their negativity and come out of it....Maybe I am an optimist...

I wasn't alive the last time the progressive movement was driven underground, I suspect it was much like this...

It matters quite a lot if proof exists. Your side has shown nothing to convince anyone that the election was not accurate. Your continued participation in the lie makes you a sycophant.

Wear it, you bought it.

Horseshit.

But it will be interesting to see you try to weasel your way out of this:

Iran breaches key uranium enrichment limit in nuclear deal

You need to take more time and read the actual article you are linking.
It does NOT say that Iran broke the deal with the US to end nuclear enrichment.

{...
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran on Monday began enriching uranium to 4.5%, just breaking the limit set by its nuclear deal with world powers, while it is still seeking a way for Europe to help it bypass U.S. sanctions amid heightened tensions between Tehran and Washington.
...}

It is clearly saying the US broke the 2015 deal in 2016 by imposing economic sanctions against Iran.
Iran tried to save the agreement by continuing to abide by it for 3 years after the US broke the deal.
But then finally gave up on 2019, and resumed enrichment.

The article clearly shows the US was the criminal and Iran the one who tried to save the agreement.

I hold out hope that at some point the posters in here that continually cause trouble, and hamper actual debate, or discussion will grow tired of their negativity and come out of it...

Don't get your hopes too high, that's like wishing for peace on earth. It's a nice thought, but that's about all that it is.

But you have no problem with Islamic and Communist regimes committing murder. You blame it on America.

Have I told you to eat shit yet today? No? Shocking oversight on my part. I do apologize.

Eat shit.

Vietnam, Grenada, Panama, Nicaragua, etc., were neither Islamic nor communist.
Iraq, Libya, Egypt, and Syria were secular and not communist either.
The one common denominator was the US lying and committing murder over profits.
Imperialism, colonialism, etc., is simply illegal.
The only legal use of force is if directly attacked, or if the UN votes for it.
So the Pentagon and Congress are entirely criminal.

It matters quite a lot if proof exists. Your side has shown nothing to convince anyone that the election was not accurate. Your continued participation in the lie makes you a sycophant.

Wear it, you bought it.
lol...There it is...See, the premise that I must agree with your ideas on what happened is not a measure of anything more than your own sycophancy to your opinionated narrative. Proof does exist....It's there....Right in front of you, and when presented with it, you dismiss it outright without any critical thinking at all...I believe what I believe, as do you...But you notice, you're the only one calling names right now....

lol...There it is...See, the premise that I must agree with your ideas on what happened is not a measure of anything more than your own sycophancy to your opinionated narrative. Proof does exist....It's there....Right in front of you, and when presented with it, you dismiss it outright without any critical thinking at all...I believe what I believe, as do you...But you notice, you're the only one calling names right now....
otto is a moron.

Sure, we already know how. We just have to do nothing during a pandemic.

Actually there are only 2 strategies for a pandemic, and we did neither.
If it is very deadly, you do full quarantine with contract tracing to end it quick.
If it is not very deadly, you try to deliberately infect those most likely to survive, in order to end it quickly.

There is NEVER a reason to "flatten the curve" to make it last longer.
That is always wrong and always kills the most people.

What other president are we supposed to compare Joe to?

trump was the president before Joe.

It's like when you say, "it's colder today than it was yesterday."
there have been over 40 presidents before joe.

personally, i think it’s unfair to compare xiden to trump, who gave us record low UE, 3 vaccines to deal with the china virus, and historic middle east peace deals

I hold out hope that at some point the posters in here that continually cause trouble, and hamper actual debate, or discussion will grow tired of their negativity and come out of it....Maybe I am an optimist...

I wasn't alive the last time the progressive movement was driven underground, I suspect it was much like this...
Well, I used to be fairly proggy but little by little started stepping away from the indoctrination, leaving behind ideology and behavior I had known all along was immoral and wrong and evil.

Forum List

Back