Zone1 Can someone explain this to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So most American blacks identify as "African American" even though most of them have never seen Africa. Many probably didn't have a grandparent that saw Africa, yet, they claim it instead of just being "American"
My question is, why do they show loyalty to a continent that sold their ancestors into slavery?
If it was me, I wouldn't claim Africa. Why do they? I don't understand it.
The entire concept of race is a manmade construct created to divide people into hierarchy groups.

We are one race all created equally by God.

A bunch of whites telling us what we are to call ourselves?
No one is telling you what to call yourselves. I AM ASKING A QUESTION.
How many times are you going to lie in this thread?

Why is this considered worthy of a serious debate instead of it being moved to the rubber room? A bunch of whites telling us what we are to call ourselves? Yet moderators allow this to stand while deleting threads by blacks that are far less inflammatory. Why can whites call themselves Irish-American, Polish American, Italian American, etc.? Why can Asians be called Asian Americans without threads being created telling them they should stop that and only call themselves American?

I have asked moderators, including senior moderators, why this thread doesn't get moved. Yet it is still here. This is another example of the white racism that is not only allowed here but participated in by some of the administrators.
giphy.gif

Why is this considered worthy of a serious debate instead of it being moved to the rubber room? A bunch of whites telling us what we are to call ourselves? Yet moderators allow this to stand while deleting threads by blacks that are far less inflammatory. Why can whites call themselves Irish-American, Polish American, Italian American, etc.? Why can Asians be called Asian Americans without threads being created telling them they should stop that and only call themselves American?

I have asked moderators, including senior moderators, why this thread doesn't get moved. Yet it is still here. This is another example of the white racism that is not only allowed here but participated in by some of the administrators.
Most of your threads belong in the loony bin but they don't move them be glad you are not treated the way you deserve to be.

Lie after lie after lie after lie after lie. Do you not have any respect for yourself?
He’s your typical liberal: If people, as a group, exhibit bad behavior far more than other groups of people, blame someone else. Never demand accountability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back