Can someone explain this word salad response by VP Harris to an answer about inflation and gas prices?

Here is her response to the question about how long inflation and gas will be high in the US:

“VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: In terms of the discussions that the president here and I had, they range in subject including the issue of the Black Sea, and I will let him explain in more detail as he would like. But we are again fully aware and apparised because we are in constant communication with the president, with his administration here, about the concerns that they have about the entire region and frankly the vulnerability.

All you have to do is look at the map. And see that where Romania exists geographically, and as is the case for our allies on the eastern flank, that there are potential vulnerabilities, which is why we say very clearly we'll dedicate and have been especially enhancing over the last few weeks our support based on their current needs.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :hyper: :clap: :clap: :hhello: :hhello:

Can someone who speaks cocksucker translate for the class?
Holy cow!

Commiela Whoris makes AOC look like a member of Mensa.

Why cant anyone who voted for this idiot explain what the fuck she said?

You guys can try to ignore it, but the rest of THE ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET IS APPALLED BY THIS DUMB BITCH.

…and of course, the MEDIA here says if you are critical of Kamala, YOU ARE RACIST AND MISOGYNIST! :auiqs.jpg:

What about the rest of PLANET EARTH?

Will someone fact check her? What would you fact check? Specifically, if you had fact check this answer, what would you check?

How about explaining to me what she said?

"Kamala" Has Six Letters. "Harris" Has Seven Letters. So It's a Simple Mathematical Progression. Just Do the Math and Your Question Will Be Answered.

The Black Sea...Black Gold. Don't you see the connection?

Map? Well, if you inflate a map, you have a globe. Price inflation is like that map.

Last edited:
Call people what you will they have every right to question criticize and judge whichever dumbfuck like Harris happens to be in office.
Nope, after 4 years of Trump - we could have Harambe giving speeches and I would be fine with it. As long as that dumbass is out of the White House I couldn't care less.

Nope, after 4 years of Trump - we could have Harambe giving speeches and I would be fine with it. As long as that dumbass is out of the White House I couldn't care less.
Which is all irrelevant as everyone still has every right to call out the worthless bastards you voted in to replace him

Forum List

Back