Can someone explain this word salad response by VP Harris to an answer about inflation and gas prices?

We are the USA and this stupid bitch is who we send over to Europe to STOP WORLD WAR III?

I hope Poot’s missiles only hit blue states.

When she becomes President, she will be the most accomplished cocksucker in history.

Its quite a story.

Well she did blow her way to the top, didn't she?

72 years of women's' liberation and feminism is gone, just like that. I always said that Hillary would do for women what Obama did for blacks, but Kamala did it faster.

:laughing0301:

Here is her response to the question about how long inflation and gas will be high in the US:

“VICE PRESIDENT KAMALA HARRIS: In terms of the discussions that the president here and I had, they range in subject including the issue of the Black Sea, and I will let him explain in more detail as he would like. But we are again fully aware and apparised because we are in constant communication with the president, with his administration here, about the concerns that they have about the entire region and frankly the vulnerability.

All you have to do is look at the map. And see that where Romania exists geographically, and as is the case for our allies on the eastern flank, that there are potential vulnerabilities, which is why we say very clearly we'll dedicate and have been especially enhancing over the last few weeks our support based on their current needs.”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :hyper: :hyper: :clap: :clap: :hhello: :hhello:

Can someone who speaks cocksucker translate for the class?

Well she did blow her way to the top, didn't she?

72 years of women's' liberation and feminism is gone, just like that. I always said that Hillary would do for women what Obama did for blacks, but Kamala did it faster.

:laughing0301:

I really do want Harris to be first woman and BIPOC woman to be President and I want her face on money.

Memorialize the folly of the left for eternity.

Wrong.

Regardless of who you voted for you have every right to talk and criticize and judge how any leader talks
Wrong.

You don’t get to spend 4 years saying “well he meant this” or “well he was joking” then crap on other politicians.

Hey, you fake fucking POS lefties.

Pretend PENCE said THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING.

You are lying if you say you wouldnt have blasted him….so STFU, phonies.

FACT CHECK THE VP ON THE POSTED STATEMENT SHE MADE.

She is trying to fucking stop WWIII and she is shitting all over herself. Explain what she said.

Fact check her.
Why would Biden or her try to stop something they actually encouraged to be started?

When Biden told Putin a "Minor Incursion" was fine, I don't think he was talking about a "Minor Incursion" in to Camel Toe Hoe's panties.

Will someone fact check her? What would you fact check? Specifically, if you had fact check this answer, what would you check?

How about explaining to me what she said?

How many more ways are needed to demonstrate two possibilities? Either this group was appointed through a corrupted election selection or the left has dumbed down so far they can't see daylight. If you ask me both apply.

For the 500th time:

if you voted for Trump you don’t get to talk about how anyone else talks.

That's not true at all dummy. Trump never shuts up and speaks from the top & thinks out loud, so surely you're going to find something to complain about.

Harris ONLY speaks in political pitches and has nothing else to say. It's all scripted shit, yet she's still at a loss, same as Biden.

What's with leftists they cannot rationalize simple things?

Screw you, the bitch didn't address the question asked and spewed nonsensical crap. How about you explain WTF she was talking about.

They will not, because they know it was just random words with no context or meaning.

Forum List

Back