Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Was Jeffery Dahmer gay?

Why yes, yes he was

The creep not only killed homosexuals, he ate em

Why no pick?

There are so many straight mass murderers, it's not even news anymore, unless they kill like a hundred people.

A Guide to Mass Shootings in America

The second picture. The "we found the dyke" photo. You do realize the "dyke" did that herself. You realize that right? She faked the whole thing. Hundreds of college kids had a moonlight vigil to support her and push the police to find the guys who did those terrible things to her.

It was a hoax. She faked it, did jail time for it

Charlie Rogers, Nebraska Lesbian Who Faked Anti-Gay Hate Crime, Sentenced To Jail

At the bottom of your link, there is a video called "Lesbian Teen couple shot in Texas". Think that was a "joke" too?

I actually went and looked it up:

Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay

Highest Number Of Anti-Gay Murders Ever Reported In 2011

I remember when Mitt Romney's gay adviser was chased out of Mitt's campaign.

There are so many straight mass murderers, it's not even news anymore, unless they kill like a hundred people.

A Guide to Mass Shootings in America

The second picture. The "we found the dyke" photo. You do realize the "dyke" did that herself. You realize that right? She faked the whole thing. Hundreds of college kids had a moonlight vigil to support her and push the police to find the guys who did those terrible things to her.

It was a hoax. She faked it, did jail time for it

Charlie Rogers, Nebraska Lesbian Who Faked Anti-Gay Hate Crime, Sentenced To Jail

At the bottom of your link, there is a video called "Lesbian Teen couple shot in Texas". Think that was a "joke" too?

I actually went and looked it up:

Texas dad killed daughter, her lesbian lover because he disliked that she was gay

Highest Number Of Anti-Gay Murders Ever Reported In 2011

I remember when Mitt Romney's gay adviser was chased out of Mitt's campaign.

Mmmmm, where did I say violence of any kind was a joke. You don't need to be dishonest because I pointed out your screw up.

These kind of hoaxes HURT your cause. You should be chiding her for the damage done , not me.

I doubt you get that

I wasn't advocating anything. I'm saying that the small minority of siblings that WOULD want to marry each other is so small as to not register statistically and that most of them would be elderly. Read next time, imbecile.

Okay, you're slightly on track on that one - but you still didn't answer the question ....are you the product of inbreeding ?

Bean, seriously. I am against gay marriage. Everyone should realize that by now. That was a low blow. I would seriously like to have a civil discussion. Not sure it's even possible with one side calling the other homophobes and bigots (which in my opinion is just as low) and the other side also slinging slurs.

No matter what happens I want SeaWytch, you, mal and everyone a happy life. I have yet to be convinced that that can't happen.

That’s not going to happen with same-sex couples denied their equal protection rights.

And those rights should be acknowledged not solely to make anyone ‘happy,’ but because to do so comports with the Constitution and its case law, and where it is consequently the right thing to do.

I wasn't advocating anything. I'm saying that the small minority of siblings that WOULD want to marry each other is so small as to not register statistically and that most of them would be elderly. Read next time, imbecile.

Okay, you're slightly on track on that one - but you still didn't answer the question ....are you the product of inbreeding ?

Bean, seriously. I am against gay marriage. Everyone should realize that by now. That was a low blow. I would seriously like to have a civil discussion. Not sure it's even possible with one side calling the other homophobes and bigots (which in my opinion is just as low) and the other side also slinging slurs.

No matter what happens I want SeaWytch, you, mal and everyone a happy life. I have yet to be convinced that that can't happen.

You wanna see some low blows Pop stick around Pal , you ain't seen nothin yet !!! There is no such thing as a Civil Discussion when you're talking to Faggots and Dykes - Got it !

They're Degenerate Low Life cum guzzling ,sushi sucking turd burglars that belong in a friggin Leper Colony .

Uh-oh... here comes the HOMO MAFIA.

You're in trouble now mal... :lol:

So you are a Patriot as long as you don't have to accept all the people in America?

No, I'm normal because I find two men butt fucking, disgusting.

Next.

You bring up a bigger topic here. Is that the first thing you think of when we talk about gays is "sex"?

I'm fairly certain that gays don't just make the decision to be gay because they want "anal sex". Women have anuses too and some like to take that road. Women also have a more slippery path to pleasure. With two options, one being the better highway, I doubt "being gay" is about anal sex kiddo.

Is it a decision? I don't know and you don't know....unless you are gay.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-JZSyhWSc]Louis C.K.-Gay people_Who gives a sh#$ - YouTube[/ame]

If you are passionate about hating gays, YOU are the one with the issue.

Gays are making a scene today.

If you are ignorant enough to wonder why you are probably why they are doing so.

So you are a Patriot as long as you don't have to accept all the people in America?

No, I'm normal because I find two men butt fucking, disgusting.

Next.

You bring up a bigger topic here. Is that the first thing you think of when we talk about gays is "sex"?

I'm fairly certain that gays don't just make the decision to be gay because they want "anal sex". Women have anuses too and some like to take that road. Women also have a more slippery path to pleasure. With two options, one being the better highway, I doubt "being gay" is about anal sex kiddo.

Is it a decision? I don't know and you don't know....unless you are gay.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb-JZSyhWSc]Louis C.K.-Gay people_Who gives a sh#$ - YouTube[/ame]

If you are passionate about hating gays, YOU are the one with the issue.

If you base it on Gay Pride Parades from coast to coast and Rational person would have to assume that being Gay is ALL about sex and exhibiting it publically.

:)

peace...

If you are ignorant enough to wonder why you are probably why they are doing so.

Lots of people make scenes. But you only seem to see the gay ones, I wonder why.

Can you point the Heterosexual Pride Parade that happens every year in every major city where Heterosexuals ride on Floats in their Sexual Costumes from the Bedroom and Simulate Sex in Assless Chaps and have "Bondage" sections?...

If you are going to attempt the Mardi Gras Card, it's been Debunked... What happens on Bourbon Street @ Night is not "Mardi Gras" and it is certainly NOT the Public Streets in the middle of the day in Residential Areas like Gay Pride Parades are here in Denver.

If you have kids on the streets in Denver you probably live in one of the endless Residentials like the Four Seasons, Spire, Solera or the like... So leaving your Home to go to the park and coming across a Gay Pride Parade isn't something you can avoid or you have to stay Home.

If you have kids on Bourbon Street at night, you should have them taken from you. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Gay people aren't the problem.

The problem is bigots who think that their brand of religion trumps everyone else's.

Sorry, but I can live with gays in my neighborhood a lot better than I can live with bigots.

The problem is bigots who think that their brand of religion trumps everyone else's.

Sorry, but I can live with gays in my neighborhood a lot better than I can live with bigots.

This Thread isn't about religion... So why don't you take your Emotion somewhere it would make more sense being spilled. :thup:

It's this simple, GayBikerSailor...

Man/Woman is not Naturally, Biologically, Physically or Factually Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

^That is not up for Debate, it's what is.

peace...

This Thread is also about the Absurd Analogies that your Side makes with Race.

If a Black Guy and a White Guy are walking down the street I only Know they are Black and White.

They would have to make it known that either are Gay.

Race and Sexual Deviation are not Comparable unless you are an Abjectly Dishonest Hack.

Are you?... :dunno:

peace...

Lots of people make scenes. But you only seem to see the gay ones, I wonder why.

Can you point the Heterosexual Pride Parade that happens every year in every major city where Heterosexuals ride on Floats in their Sexual Costumes from the Bedroom and Simulate Sex in Assless Chaps and have "Bondage" sections?...

If you are going to attempt the Mardi Gras Card, it's been Debunked... What happens on Bourbon Street @ Night is not "Mardi Gras" and it is certainly NOT the Public Streets in the middle of the day in Residential Areas like Gay Pride Parades are here in Denver.

If you have kids on the streets in Denver you probably live in one of the endless Residentials like the Four Seasons, Spire, Solera or the like... So leaving your Home to go to the park and coming across a Gay Pride Parade isn't something you can avoid or you have to stay Home.

If you have kids on Bourbon Street at night, you should have them taken from you. :thup:

peace...

peace...

Can you point to how many films show heterosexual lovers and how many show gay lovers?
It's probably 100 to 1 or even greater a difference.

Is that not making a scene?

Why would you need heterosexual pride. Majorities generally don't go around feeling victimised and a need to have a pride event.

This Thread is also about the Absurd Analogies that your Side makes with Race.

If a Black Guy and a White Guy are walking down the street I only Know they are Black and White.

They would have to make it known that either are Gay.

Race and Sexual Deviation are not Comparable unless you are an Abjectly Dishonest Hack.

Are you?... :dunno:

peace...

Obama walks down the street. Do you know if he's black or black and white? Oh, maybe you don't.

It makes no difference if a person is gay and you know or you don't know as to whether they should marry or not. An exhibitionist is just that, you don't prevent them from marrying because that's what they are.

You put all gay people, exhibitionists and non- in the same bracket as an excuse and what will you get?

This Thread isn't about religion... So why don't you take your Emotion somewhere it would make more sense being spilled. :thup:

Man/Woman is not Naturally, Biologically, Physically or Factually Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

peace...

I thought it was about separate is not equal. Or did you somehow change the topic?

peace...

I find it interesting that you call me GayBikerSailor when you don't know my orientation.

Me? I'm pretty much straight, meaning that I really like women.

However, I also appreciate gays and lesbians (I lived with 2 lesbians for a couple of years).

I guess that being open minded scares you.

It must suck to be that close minded (meaning that anything outside of your comfort zone is scary).

Bigot much?

Yanno.................if I was a straight person (or a gay person) who was marching down the street, would you really check my credentials on either?

Sorry, but there are a lot of gays on the floats as well as a lot of straights moving them down the streets.

peace...

I find it interesting that you call me GayBikerSailor when you don't know my orientation.

However, I also appreciate gays and lesbians (I lived with 2 lesbians for a couple of years).

It must suck to be that close minded (meaning that anything outside of your comfort zone is scary).

Bigot much?

You haven't taken issue with what I said because you can't... Instead you opt for the "Bigot" meme...

My Wife and I talked a close Friend into coming out in our Kitchen... I have plenty of Gay Friends and Family and we don't agree on one thing... Marriage vs Civil Unions.

Funny thing is 10 and 15 years ago I was a Crusader for their Cause because I as Pro-Civil Union... Now I'm a Bigot. :rofl:

Let's try this again and see if you will be just another in a long line of Activists who simply Ignore this Reality:

peace...

peace...

Bigot much?

You haven't taken issue with what I said because you can't... Instead you opt for the "Bigot" meme...

My Wife and I talked a close Friend into coming out in our Kitchen... I have plenty of Gay Friends and Family and we don't agree on one thing... Marriage vs Civil Unions.

Funny thing is 10 and 15 years ago I was a Crusader for their Cause because I as Pro-Civil Union... Now I'm a Bigot. :rofl:

Let's try this again and see if you will be just another in a long line of Activists who simply Ignore this Reality:

peace...

So when you begged your gay friend to come out did you do so because he has an "alliance with pedophiles" as you claimed they all do in previous posts?
I am sure you called him a queer, label who he is as faggotness to his face and called him a pervert as you are asking him to come out.
You are telling us you do that to all your gay friends.
You are not a friend to gay people. You trash them and label them as sub human.
Who are you trying to shit with your bull shit?

Forum List

Back