Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Actually, I said I don't know why ... wait for it ... anyone needs government validation. I did not ask why gays do. So you can relax and pull the stick out...

Why do straight folks get a marriage license?

This whole debate centers on one thing---------the word "marriage". The current gay agenda is not about equality and rights, they get those things with a civil union or a mutual support contract, the IRS should recognize gay civil unions as equal to a man/woman marriage for tax purposes and inheritence rights.

The gay agenda is an attempt to gain societal validation of gayness as a normal human condition, even though it defies biology and is not normal.

Unless they call their union a marriage, they cannot get the government mandated thought control that they seek.

So, lets recognize this for what it is---------its not about civil rights or equality

On your list of priorities in this nation where does gay marriage fit in?

Gay folk have always been on earth. How is that not normal to the human race?
These folks are born that way my man.
You did not choose your sexual orientation. You never considered cock over snatch.
You WERE BORN that way.
Same as me.
Get over it. Non issue.

But if it is an issue where does it fit on your list of priorities?

10153179_10203128640809407_6580272743086343870_n.jpg

:thup:

:)

peace...

"gay agenda" is bull shit.
Many straight folks support gay rights and we have no fucking agenda, gay or otherwise.
We see it as a NON ISSUE.

Thats fine. Think whatever you want. The fact is that homosexuality is a biological abnormality. Gays may have no choice in their genetic makeup, although with some it appears to be a choice.

The problem with societal validation of homosexuality as normal, acceptable, and equivalent in every way to heterosexuality is that it opens the door for acceptance of all forms of sexual deviancy and sets a legal precedent for legalizing bigamy, polygamy, sibling marriage, mother/daughter marriage, and whatever other combinations humans can concoct.

It also would teach young children that they can be straight or gay and its up to them. You may say, so what? But we are talking about very young kids who have not become mature enough to fully understand the implications of such a "choice".

Thats my speech.. I really don't care if you agree or not. I know I am right so your opinions do not matter to me in the least.

Dog Fuckers and Pedophiles have always been on this Earth. :thup:

Dog Fuckers and Pedophiles were born that way my man.

You did not choose your sexual orientation. You never considered cock over snatch.

^As for this one... Bisexuals are Forced to Choose in this Exclusive Expansion of Special Rights for Homosexuals...

That's one of the MANY Reasons it's bad to change the Law.

The Primary one is the Inherent Inequality between Man/Woman and Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

:)

peace...

This whole debate centers on one thing---------the word "marriage". The current gay agenda is not about equality and rights, they get those things with a civil union or a mutual support contract, the IRS should recognize gay civil unions as equal to a man/woman marriage for tax purposes and inheritence rights.

The gay agenda is an attempt to gain societal validation of gayness as a normal human condition, even though it defies biology and is not normal.

Unless they call their union a marriage, they cannot get the government mandated thought control that they seek.

So, lets recognize this for what it is---------its not about civil rights or equality

You WERE BORN that way.
Same as me.
Get over it. Non issue.

As a national issue its very low on my list of priorities. I have gay friends and relatives and love and respect every one of them. The vast majority of them agree with me on the gay marriage issue. So if you are claiming that all gays support gay marriage, you are wrong.

Actually, I said I don't know why ... wait for it ... anyone needs government validation. I did not ask why gays do. So you can relax and pull the stick out...

No Fishy, it's about the word for you, we just care about the equality...as I've told you over and over. We'd be perfectly happy if you go ahead and change the word for all civil marriages. (Oh, but then you wouldn't have that special "marriage" license that makes you feel superior)

No Fishy, it's about the word for you, we just care about the equality...as I've told you over and over. We'd be perfectly happy if you go ahead and change the word for all civil marriages. (Oh, but then you wouldn't have that special "marriage" license that makes you feel superior)

So you now are saying that if you can't call your legal union a marriage that somehow makes you inferior? I thought your issue was fairness and equality. But its not, now is it?

Explain how not calling your legal binding union a marriage makes your inferior. I am very interested in understanding your thinking on this.

and try to give a real answer, not some rhetoric about why don't I call mine a civil union. Tell me why using the word "marriage" somehow changes you from inferior to equal.

You WERE BORN that way.
Same as me.
Get over it. Non issue.

As a national issue its very low on my list of priorities. I have gay friends and relatives and love and respect every one of them. The vast majority of them agree with me on the gay marriage issue. So if you are claiming that all gays support gay marriage, you are wrong.

Sniff.....sniff

I smell bullshit

Many straight folks support gay rights and we have no fucking agenda, gay or otherwise.

Thats fine. Think whatever you want. The fact is that homosexuality is a biological abnormality. Gays may have no choice in their genetic makeup, although with some it appears to be a choice.

The problem with societal validation of homosexuality as normal, acceptable, and equivalent in every way to heterosexuality is that it opens the door for acceptance of all forms of sexual deviancy and sets a legal precedent for legalizing bigamy, polygamy, sibling marriage, mother/daughter marriage, and whatever other combinations humans can concoct.

It also would teach young children that they can be straight or gay and its up to them. You may say, so what? But we are talking about very young kids who have not become mature enough to fully understand the implications of such a "choice".

Thats my speech.. I really don't care if you agree or not. I know I am right so your opinions do not matter to me in the least.

So is left-handedness. :D The religions used to think that was evil too.

You WERE BORN that way.
Same as me.
Get over it. Non issue.

Sniff.....sniff

I smell bullshit

must be stuck on your upper lip from last nights dinner.

You WERE BORN that way.
Same as me.
Get over it. Non issue.

Sniff.....sniff

I smell bullshit
Gee...I have lots of straight friends...and the vast majority of them agree that straight marriage shouldn't be legal. So if you are claiming that all straights support straight marriage, you are wrong.

:lol:....that was fun.....:lol:

left handed men like to screw women, left handed women like to screw men. Its not the same by any strech of the imagination---------but nice try.:eusa_whistle:

Sniff.....sniff

I smell bullshit

must be stuck on your upper lip from last nights dinner.

I can't understand it

But everytime you post, I detect the distinct smell of Bullshit

I see you as not a homophobe.
And your discussion is civil and I do not believe you go out of your way to attack gay folks.
But you are biased and a know it all with your "I know I am right" nonsense.
You know no such thing as your beliefs are all opinion also.
And I know no other opinion matters to you because you are closed minded.
Suffer all you want.

So you now are saying that if you can't call your legal union a marriage that somehow makes you inferior? I thought your issue was fairness and equality. But its not, now is it?

Explain how not calling your legal binding union a marriage makes your inferior. I am very interested in understanding your thinking on this.

and try to give a real answer, not some rhetoric about why don't I call mine a civil union. Tell me why using the word "marriage" somehow changes you from inferior to equal.

That's right, Fishy. When you set something up for one group of people and something different for another group of people, what do they call that? Oh, that's right, separate but equal.

Did the same exact water come out of both of these water fountains, Fishy?

Drinking-Fountains-1.jpg

And yet having these different water fountains with the same water made blacks feel inferior, 2nd class citizens didn't it?

You want the same thing. You want the same water to come out of two different fountains. Why? Why not the same water out of the same fountain?

What's wrong with Civil Marriage for all couples?

left handed men like to screw women, left handed women like to screw men. Its not the same by any strech of the imagination---------but nice try.:eusa_whistle:

And Lefthanded men also like to screw men...and lefthanded women like to screw women. And thanks for playing. :D

Straight men butt fuck women by the millions.
Not normal to me.
Redfish supports them getting a marriage license.
Redfish supports the heterosexual butt fucking agenda.

Next thing you know the straight butt fucking agenda folks will be teaching kids in school that is normal.
We must deny straight men and women that butt fuck a marriage license.

Forum List

Back