Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

You must have missed Redfish's post where he said his feelings should be considered.

Your acceptance, approval or validation is not sought or given a shit about. You don't have to accept the law but that won't change the law?

You will never be Married to someone of the same sex, regardless of what the Law says.

It will always be dress-up and make-believe...

You can try to act like Man and Woman but you will never be. :thup:

:)

peace...

Opinions are like what? I have no desire to act like a man and a woman. We are two women, married to each other...and we act like it. :lol:

I know better. :thup:

peace...

Nope...

The possibility NEVER Exists with Same Sex... It only Exists with Opposite Sex.

Nothing needs to be done to Marriage because Gays are Incapable of Reflecting it. :thup:

peace...

It will never exist with a murderer on death row...but you have to let them legally marry regardless (by SCOTUS decision no less)

We are dealt with your strawman where you compare yourself to a Murderer... It's a Fail. :thup:

Possibility NEVER Exists with ANY of you... EVER... End of fucking list.

peace...

Of course it does. It exists just as much as with any childless couple. I know this will come as a shock, but we can use science just like straight couples.

I'm not comparing gays to murderers and you know it. It's just your lame way of deflecting because you have no response. Transparent as glass.

Any society sets its criteria of what is right and what is wrong by general concensus or majority vote. In the case of interracial marriage there was a time when the majority thought it was wrong. today the majority have no issue with it.

But to try to compare a black man marrying a white woman, or vice versa, to two women or two men is ludicrous and completely invalid.

Sorry, but you cannot change human biology as much as you wish you could. Homosexuality is a mental issue, not a physical one like race.

Gosh, more deflection and not answering the question. I'm shocked. :lol:

I did not compare race with orientation, I compared how Americans "felt". This is what they "felt" about interracial marriage:

The purity of public morals," the court declared, "the moral and physical development of both races….require that they should be kept distinct and separate… that connections and alliances so unnatural that God and nature seem to forbid them, should be prohibited by positive law, and be subject to no evasion.

Should it have mattered how an overwhelming majority (80%) "felt"?

how many times do I need to answer the same question for you? see red above.

and YES, if 80% of a society "feels" a certain way about some societal value, then the majority should set the rules.

Thats what democracy is all about, if you want dictatorship, move to north korea.

Factually incorrect. Our country is founded on basic principles based on reason. Even legislation passed by Congress is subject to judicial review by the Supreme Court.

OMG, male/female biology is NOT the same as skin pigment--------------you get dumber with each post.

Nobody is comparing them, but your deflection is obvious. Should the "feelings" of those opposed to interracial marriage have been considered, yes or no?

Any society sets its criteria of what is right and what is wrong by general concensus or majority vote. In the case of interracial marriage there was a time when the majority thought it was wrong. today the majority have no issue with it.

But to try to compare a black man marrying a white woman, or vice versa, to two women or two men is ludicrous and completely invalid.

Sorry, but you cannot change human biology as much as you wish you could. Homosexuality is a mental issue, not a physical one like race.

There is nothing biologically "incorrect" about sex between two people of the same gender. It is in fact pretty common throughout the animal kingdom.

I haven't seen even one reasonable explanation of why, biologically, sex between homosexuals is any less correct than sex between people of different skin color. If sex between people of different races did not produce babies, would your stance on those marriages be different?

I did not compare race with orientation, I compared how Americans "felt". This is what they "felt" about interracial marriage:

The purity of public morals," the court declared, "the moral and physical development of both races….require that they should be kept distinct and separate… that connections and alliances so unnatural that God and nature seem to forbid them, should be prohibited by positive law, and be subject to no evasion.

and YES, if 80% of a society "feels" a certain way about some societal value, then the majority should set the rules.

Thats what democracy is all about, if you want dictatorship, move to north korea.

Factually incorrect. Our country is founded on basic principles based on reason. Even legislation passed by Congress is subject to judicial review by the Supreme Court.

No, no, no! It's all about "feelings". Slavery shouldn't have ended because of people's "feelings" about it. People "felt" anti miscegenation was okay so we should have kept those interracial marriage bans in place until people "felt" less icky about them.

No, no, no! It's all about "feelings". Slavery shouldn't have ended because of people's "feelings" about it. People "felt" anti miscegenation was okay so we should have kept those interracial marriage bans in place until people "felt" less icky about them.

Society's definitions of right and wrong change over time. your use of the word "feelings" is just ignorant. What any society considers moral and ethical and "right" has nothing to do with feeeeeeeeeelings. It is the basic beliefs of a majority of that society.

you libs base your entire existence on what you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Sane people base their lives on reality.

Biological reality is that mammals (including homo sapiens) have a male and a female. They are designed that way in order to reproduce the species. The rectum is not designed for intercourse, the vagina and penis are designed to operate in sync to produce pleasure and reproduction.

any form of sexual contact between two males or two females is abnormal and deviant.

you can rationalize all you want about this and claim that your lesbian coupling is a marriage-------------but its not, and never will be

The End.:D

does a majority in the supreme court determine the ruling?

as much as you libtards want to deny it, in a democracy------majority rules.

Society's definitions of right and wrong change over time. your use of the word "feelings" is just ignorant. What any society considers moral and ethical and "right" has nothing to do with feeeeeeeeeelings. It is the basic beliefs of a majority of that society.

you libs base your entire existence on what you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel. Sane people base their lives on reality.

Biological reality is that mammals (including homo sapiens) have a male and a female. They are designed that way in order to reproduce the species. The rectum is not designed for intercourse, the vagina and penis are designed to operate in sync to produce pleasure and reproduction.

any form of sexual contact between two males or two females is abnormal and deviant.

you can rationalize all you want about this and claim that your lesbian coupling is a marriage-------------but its not, and never will be

My use of the word feelings is ignorant? You used it. Shall I quote you? Okay:

redfish said:
actually wytchey, my feelings do matter, just as the feelings of every american matter, its called democracy and freedom. you want the government to dictate societal acceptance and validation of your aberant lifestyle.

But you're consistent. You think that the Lovings should have lost their SCOTUS challenge because most Americans found interracial marriage abnormal, deviant, against nature, etc, etc, etc. New day, same old bigots.

My use of the word feelings is ignorant? You used it. Shall I quote you? Okay:

redfish said:
actually wytchey, my feelings do matter, just as the feelings of every american matter, its called democracy and freedom. you want the government to dictate societal acceptance and validation of your aberant lifestyle.

But you're consistent. You think that the Lovings should have lost their SCOTUS challenge because most Americans found interracial marriage abnormal, deviant, against nature, etc, etc, etc. New day, same old bigots.

my post that you quoted was in response to yours in which you used the word 'feelings'. But you knew that are are just being dishonest like a good little liberal.

no matter how many times you scream it-----------a gay union is NOT a marriage.

Actually, it's no matter how often you deny it, I have a legal marriage license. I know you want mine to say something else because you don't feel special enough unless it does, but like your opinion, your feelings don't really matter all that much.

if a majority of americans decide to do that, then so be it. But you are losing every time the people are allowed to vote. You will not always have left wing activist judges to do your bidding.

Continuing to shove this is the face of america, will not further your cause.

your best bet is to STFU about it and see what happens.

you already have the equality you say you want. calling your hook up a marriage does not give you MORE equality.

Here's the whole thing Fishy...you were claiming that your feelings matter when it comes to the law. You think it's wrong that the Lovings lost their case and blacks got to marry whites, we get it.

Actually, it's no matter how often you deny it, I have a legal marriage license. I know you want mine to say something else because you don't feel special enough unless it does, but like your opinion, your feelings don't really matter all that much.

if a majority of americans decide to do that, then so be it. But you are losing every time the people are allowed to vote. You will not always have left wing activist judges to do your bidding.

you already have the equality you say you want. calling your hook up a marriage does not give you MORE equality.

Here's the whole thing Fishy...you were claiming that your feelings matter when it comes to the law. You think it's wrong that the Lovings lost their case and blacks got to marry whites, we get it.

The abomination of sick minded sexual perversion has NOTHING to do with love!

Nope, wrong again, wytch.

I don't care what man marries what woman. I have no issue with interacial marriage and never have.

you need to understand the difference between feelings and facts. feelings cannot overcome facts. your feelings about gay coupling do not overcome the FACT that its a biological abnormality.

I don't care what man marries what woman. I have no issue with interacial marriage and never have.

you need to understand the difference between feelings and facts. feelings cannot overcome facts. your feelings about gay coupling do not overcome the FACT that its a biological abnormality.

Oh, so it doesn't matter that 80% were against interracial marriage but it does matter that you are against gays marrying? Your feelings should matter, but theirs should not?

Like I said before, your feelings about it don't mean shit.

God makes the only rules that count and God says sick minded sexual perversion is an abomination.===Know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Crrinthians 6:9-10

You all are sooo mean. A man that penetrates another man analy, that speaks of love...yeah. Then licks off the fecal matter. Love. That is the Homosexual agenda. We need to create a new category of rights for that. Meanwhile, the rest of us non perverts already have the bill of rights. Actually, we all have the same rights...guaranteed by the bill of rights.

The man's prostate gland is covered in nerve endings, much like the penis or vagina. It has actually evolved to increase the pleasure when stimulated.

The design of the human body is not on your side on this.

Which has nothing to do whatsoever with the equal protection rights of gay Americans to access marriage law.

That you and others on the right perceive homosexuality as a ‘biological abnormality’ is subjective and irrelevant, and consequently cannot be used as ‘justification’ by the state to indeed violate the civil liberties of gay Americans.

You are of course at liberty to hate gay Americans and to express that ignorance and hate; but you are not at liberty to seek to codify your ignorance and hate.

You all are sooo mean. A man that penetrates another man analy, that speaks of love...yeah. Then licks off the fecal matter. Love. That is the Homosexual agenda. We need to create a new category of rights for that. Meanwhile, the rest of us non perverts already have the bill of rights. Actually, we all have the same rights...guaranteed by the bill of rights.

There is no ‘homosexual agenda,’ unless you consider gay Americans seeking their comprehensive civil liberties an ‘agenda.’

And no one is seeking to ‘create a new category of rights,’ that’s ignorant demagoguery and nonsense; gay Americans possess the same rights as all other Americans, and have since before the advent of the Republic.

That you hate gay Americans and consider them ‘perverts’ is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant, where the Founding Document in fact safeguards the civil liberties of gay Americans from the ignorance and hate you and others exhibit.

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been able to Reflect Marriage... Regardless of the Law.

No two Men or two Women have EVER or will EVER... Regardless of the Law. :thup:

peace...

What about couples who can't have kids because one or both of them have some sort of medical issue. Should their marriage be voided by the government?

Nope...

The possibility NEVER Exists with Same Sex... It only Exists with Opposite Sex.

Nothing needs to be done to Marriage because Gays are Incapable of Reflecting it. :thup:

peace...

No, you said marriage is about babies, that's why you want to deny it to gays. So if a couple can't have a baby due to fertility or age, then they should not be using government resources. Or if they just don't want a baby or can't commit to having one, it's a waste of government resources, we shouldn't allow that. On the other hand, a fertile gay woman can have sperm implanted. In fact, only one of a gay lesbian pair should need to be fertile, it only takes one of them to have a baby.

The baby argument is silly.

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been able to Reflect Marriage... Regardless of the Law.

No two Men or two Women have EVER or will EVER... Regardless of the Law. :thup:

peace...

What about couples who can't have kids because one or both of them have some sort of medical issue. Should their marriage be voided by the government?

We don't discriminate based on disability. Are same sex couples disabled?

Logically in your question, we would have gay government marriage if we have government marriage either way. If gay is a sickness, we have to have it for the reason you just stated, otherwise it's discrimination against the disabled. If they aren't sick, we have it because there is nothing wrong with what they are doing.

Forum List

Back