Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Ah...but there were (and still are) those who believed that blacks and whites had physical differences that GOD meant should not mingle.

But...that being said...what's the big deal about male/female biology....is it manditory to have "socket/plug" sex and only "socket/plug" sex to be granted a marriage license?

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been able to Reflect Marriage... Regardless of the Law.

No two Men or two Women have EVER or will EVER... Regardless of the Law. :thup:

:)

peace...

It's analogous because race and sexual orientation aren't being compared, people's "feelings" about them are. How did people "feel" about interracial marriage? Should their "feelings" about how unnatural and icky Americans "felt" about it have been a factor?

OMG, male/female biology is NOT the same as skin pigment--------------you get dumber with each post.

Nobody is comparing them, but your deflection is obvious. Should the "feelings" of those opposed to interracial marriage have been considered, yes or no?

Any society sets its criteria of what is right and what is wrong by general concensus or majority vote. In the case of interracial marriage there was a time when the majority thought it was wrong. today the majority have no issue with it.

But to try to compare a black man marrying a white woman, or vice versa, to two women or two men is ludicrous and completely invalid.

Sorry, but you cannot change human biology as much as you wish you could. Homosexuality is a mental issue, not a physical one like race.

OMG, male/female biology is NOT the same as skin pigment--------------you get dumber with each post.

Nobody is comparing them, but your deflection is obvious. Should the "feelings" of those opposed to interracial marriage have been considered, yes or no?

Any society sets its criteria of what is right and what is wrong by general concensus or majority vote. In the case of interracial marriage there was a time when the majority thought it was wrong. today the majority have no issue with it.

But to try to compare a black man marrying a white woman, or vice versa, to two women or two men is ludicrous and completely invalid.

Sorry, but you cannot change human biology as much as you wish you could. Homosexuality is a mental issue, not a physical one like race.

Gosh, more deflection and not answering the question. I'm shocked. :lol:

I did not compare race with orientation, I compared how Americans "felt". This is what they "felt" about interracial marriage:

The purity of public morals," the court declared, "the moral and physical development of both races….require that they should be kept distinct and separate… that connections and alliances so unnatural that God and nature seem to forbid them, should be prohibited by positive law, and be subject to no evasion.

Should it have mattered how an overwhelming majority (80%) "felt"?

I did not compare race with orientation, I compared how Americans "felt". This is what they "felt" about interracial marriage:

The purity of public morals," the court declared, "the moral and physical development of both races….require that they should be kept distinct and separate… that connections and alliances so unnatural that God and nature seem to forbid them, should be prohibited by positive law, and be subject to no evasion.

Feelings are Irrelevant in the current issue.

You can "feel" like a Black Man and a White Woman can't produce Life all you want... Won't change the Fact that they can... Hence they can Reflect Marriage.

You can "feel" like a Man and Man are the same as a Man and a Woman all you want... Won't change the Fact that they are not.

In probably the single most important way regarding our "very Existence and Survival."

I feel the same way about those who opposed Interracial Marriage as I do those who Pray at the Church of Man Made Climate Change.

Both worked on a LOT of Emotions and very little Fact.

In the case of Interracial Marriage, if God didn't want Blacks and Whites making Babies, then they wouldn't have been Physically capable.

That was the beginining and end of that Ignorant Argument with those Fucking Hayseeds.

But the beginning and end of the Argument on Marriage Equality is that Man/Woman are UNEQUAL to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

You can Feel however you want, wont change the Natural and Biological Facts on that issue.

But go ahead and Force Society to play Dress-up with you.

You won't find that Validation you Lack and so Obviously Crave. :thup:

peace...

In the case of Interracial Marriage, if God didn't want Blacks and Whites making Babies, then they wouldn't have been Physically capable

I have two questions for you on this.

1) If marriage is just about babies, should women who have had menopause be allowed to marry?

2) Why do you think it's government's role to determine what God intended?

how many times do I need to answer the same question for you? see red above.

and YES, if 80% of a society "feels" a certain way about some societal value, then the majority should set the rules.

Thats what democracy is all about, if you want dictatorship, move to north korea.

Ah...but there were (and still are) those who believed that blacks and whites had physical differences that GOD meant should not mingle.

But...that being said...what's the big deal about male/female biology....is it manditory to have "socket/plug" sex and only "socket/plug" sex to be granted a marriage license?

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been able to Reflect Marriage... Regardless of the Law.

peace...

What about couples who can't have kids because one or both of them have some sort of medical issue. Should their marriage be voided by the government?

You can "feel" like a Black Man and a White Woman can't produce Life all you want... Won't change the Fact that they can... Hence they can Reflect Marriage.

You can "feel" like a Man and Man are the same as a Man and a Woman all you want... Won't change the Fact that they are not.

In probably the single most important way regarding our "very Existence and Survival."

I feel the same way about those who opposed Interracial Marriage as I do those who Pray at the Church of Man Made Climate Change.

In the case of Interracial Marriage, if God didn't want Blacks and Whites making Babies, then they wouldn't have been Physically capable.

That was the beginining and end of that Ignorant Argument with those Fucking Hayseeds.

But the beginning and end of the Argument on Marriage Equality is that Man/Woman are UNEQUAL to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

You can Feel however you want, wont change the Natural and Biological Facts on that issue.

peace...

You must have missed Redfish's post where he said his feelings should be considered.

Your acceptance, approval or validation is not sought or given a shit about. You don't have to accept the law but that won't change the law?

and YES, if 80% of a society "feels" a certain way about some societal value, then the majority should set the rules.

Thats what democracy is all about, if you want dictatorship, move to north korea.

So you believe the SCOTUS was wrong when they ruled in Loving. Good to know...

So...if our society decided that it was right to kick all Muslims out of the country by majority vote, it would be acceptable?

If our society decided that it was right to take all guns away by majority vote, it would be acceptable?

If our society decided that it was right to require a literacy test before voting, it would be acceptable?

If our society decided that it was right to torture criminals to gain confessions, it would be acceptable?

So you believe the SCOTUS was wrong when they ruled in Loving. Good to know...

Yes...it is good to know....it's like last nite where I found out a long time poster was not only homophobic and misogynist...they are also a raging anti-semitic. Good to know these things.

So...if our society decided that it was right to kick all Muslims out of the country by majority vote, it would be acceptable?

If our society decided that it was right to take all guns away by majority vote, it would be acceptable?

If our society decided that it was right to require a literacy test before voting, it would be acceptable?

If our society decided that it was right to torture criminals to gain confessions, it would be acceptable?

It would be right if they did it for Gay Marriage... Because Gay Marriage can't exist.

peace...

peace...

You must have missed Redfish's post where he said his feelings should be considered.

Your acceptance, approval or validation is not sought or given a shit about. You don't have to accept the law but that won't change the law?

You will never be Married to someone of the same sex, regardless of what the Law says.

It will always be dress-up and make-believe...

You can try to act like Man and Woman but you will never be. :thup:

peace...

peace...

What about couples who can't have kids because one or both of them have some sort of medical issue. Should their marriage be voided by the government?

Nope...

The possibility NEVER Exists with Same Sex... It only Exists with Opposite Sex.

Nothing needs to be done to Marriage because Gays are Incapable of Reflecting it. :thup:

peace...

People like Kaz crack me up... That tactic was destroyed 2 decades ago... :rofl:

They say like they came up with it it somehow ends the debate.

peace...

peace...

We don't discriminate based on disability. Are same sex couples disabled?

peace...

We don't discriminate based on disability. Are same sex couples disabled?

Mentally. :thup:

peace...

peace...

You will never be Married to someone of the same sex, regardless of what the Law says.

It will always be dress-up and make-believe...

You can try to act like Man and Woman but you will never be. :thup:

peace...

Opinions are like what? I have no desire to act like a man and a woman. We are two women, married to each other...and we act like it. :lol:

peace...

Nope...

Nothing needs to be done to Marriage because Gays are Incapable of Reflecting it. :thup:

peace...

It will never exist with a murderer on death row...but you have to let them legally marry regardless (by SCOTUS decision no less)

Nope...

peace...

It will never exist with a murderer on death row...but you have to let them legally marry regardless (by SCOTUS decision no less)

We are dealt with your strawman where you compare yourself to a Murderer... It's a Fail. :thup:

Possibility NEVER Exists with ANY of you... EVER... End of fucking list.

peace...

Forum List

Back