Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

That's right, Fishy. When you set something up for one group of people and something different for another group of people, what do they call that? Oh, that's right, separate but equal.

Did the same exact water come out of both of these water fountains, Fishy?

Drinking-Fountains-1.jpg

And yet having these different water fountains with the same water made blacks feel inferior, 2nd class citizens didn't it?

You want the same thing. You want the same water to come out of two different fountains. Why? Why not the same water out of the same fountain?

What's wrong with Civil Marriage for all couples?

LMAO

Water fountains?

What about shower rooms, restrooms

Separate but equal based on gender.

Has worked for many hundreds of years, maybe thousands, and nobody calls it discrimination.

What about them? They have nothing to do with marriage equality. Good luck with your cases though.

Gay Selfishness is as Inherent here as it is in the HIV Rate amongst their Males.

All about your Gay, amirite?...

Yes, I am. :thup:

:)

peace...

I know that Naturally and Biologically I am not a Black, Midget, Lesbian Paraplegic... But I feel like am and I was born this way, damn it!...

Now Give me Special Rights that make Society Validate my Feelings!

peace...

That's right, Fishy. When you set something up for one group of people and something different for another group of people, what do they call that? Oh, that's right, separate but equal.

Did the same exact water come out of both of these water fountains, Fishy?

Drinking-Fountains-1.jpg

And yet having these different water fountains with the same water made blacks feel inferior, 2nd class citizens didn't it?

You want the same thing. You want the same water to come out of two different fountains. Why? Why not the same water out of the same fountain?

What's wrong with Civil Marriage for all couples?

LMAO

Water fountains?

Has worked for many hundreds of years, maybe thousands, and nobody calls it discrimination.

What about them? They have nothing to do with marriage equality. Good luck with your cases though.

Earlier Clayton indicated that a Male going into a Female shower would equal accosting the Female. remember?

So gays have been allowed to "accost" for years and that's what you consider equality?

Interesting.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
LMAO

Water fountains?

Earlier Clayton indicated that a Male going into a Female shower would equal accosting the Female. remember?

So gays have been allowed to "accost" for years and that's what you consider equality?

Interesting.

Yes, it would be. Why? Because right now we have gender identified public showers. Are they Constitutional? Don't know, they've never been challenged. You want to? Good luck.

Your Red Herrings, while amusing, have nothing to do with marriage equality.

Interesting.

Yes, it would be. Why? Because right now we have gender identified public showers. Are they Constitutional? Don't know, they've never been challenged. You want to? Good luck.

Marriage Equality Exists... No Consenting Aged Male is Denied Marriage to any Consenting Aged Female for any reason including Race or Religion... That Union is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"...

Your Defiance is Fundamental to nothing. :thup:

peace...

Interesting.

Marriage Equality Exists... No Consenting Aged Male is Denied Marriage to any Consenting Aged Female for any reason including Race or Religion... That Union is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"...

peace...

You're right Mal, marriage equality does exist in 17 states and counting. Not to mention, court after court, judge after judge are ruling in favor of marriage equality for gays. Why? Because, like you said "Marriage is fundamental to our very existence and survival". :lol:

peace...

You're right Mal, marriage equality does exist in 17 states and counting. Not to mention, court after court, judge after judge are ruling in favor of marriage equality for gays. Why? Because, like you said "Marriage is fundamental to our very existence and survival". :lol:

no matter how many times you scream it-----------a gay union is NOT a marriage.

peace...

In YOUR mind...more and more states are legally disagreeing with you. :D But that's ok....no one will be forcing you to have a gay marriage.

peace...

Actually, it's no matter how often you deny it, I have a legal marriage license. I know you want mine to say something else because you don't feel special enough unless it does, but like your opinion, your feelings don't really matter all that much.

Actually, it's no matter how often you deny it, I have a legal marriage license. I know you want mine to say something else because you don't feel special enough unless it does, but like your opinion, your feelings don't really matter all that much.

actually wytchey, my feelings do matter, just as the feelings of every american matter, its called democracy and freedom. you want the government to dictate societal acceptance and validation of your aberant lifestyle.

if a majority of americans decide to do that, then so be it. But you are losing every time the people are allowed to vote. You will not always have left wing activist judges to do your bidding.

Continuing to shove this is the face of america, will not further your cause.

your best bet is to STFU about it and see what happens.

you already have the equality you say you want. calling your hook up a marriage does not give you MORE equality.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

Man/Man or Woman/Woman is Fundamental to Nothing...

It doesn't matter what Politically Appointed Judges or Liberal Legislatures do...

Man/Woman is UNEQUAL to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

This is a Fact... The Court could say that Fire isn't Hot... Doesn't matter, does it... Because Fire would remain Hot.

But you know this. :thup:

peace...

actually wytchey, my feelings do matter, just as the feelings of every american matter, its called democracy and freedom. you want the government to dictate societal acceptance and validation of your aberant lifestyle.

if a majority of americans decide to do that, then so be it. But you are losing every time the people are allowed to vote. You will not always have left wing activist judges to do your bidding.

you already have the equality you say you want. calling your hook up a marriage does not give you MORE equality.
Democracy and our Constitution is not about "feelings". :D

in the context that wytch used it 'feelings' means 'opinions' or 'beliefs'. If you don't like her choice of words, take it up with her.

Interesting.

Your deflection is laughable. It was your diatribe against separate but equal was the issue, not my wants.

The least you could do is defend your own points or admit you're wrong

Interesting

in the context that wytch used it 'feelings' means 'opinions' or 'beliefs'. If you don't like her choice of words, take it up with her.

When, why did you say this?

my feelings do matter, just as the feelings of every american matter, its called democracy and freedom.

Wrong. America's "feelings" didn't matter in 1967 when the SCOTUS ruled on Loving v Virginia. Do you know what America's "feelings" were then? Do you think we should have considered the "feelings" of the people opposed to interracial marriage?

No, equality isn't fully realized yet. When my legal marriage is as recognized in all 50 states as Bueford's marriage to his 13 year old cousin is recognized, then equality will be realized.

Interesting.

Your deflection is laughable. It was your diatribe against separate but equal was the issue, not my wants.

The least you could do is defend your own points or admit you're wrong

Interesting

Stating facts is not a deflection. It is a fact that we have public gender identified restrooms and that the separate but equal factor of that has not been challenged. Try this...go into a public shower of the opposite gender, walk in and shower, walk out. When you get arrested, I wish you the best of luck in the legal battle, really I do.

Yes, do "take it up with" me. The "feelings" of bigots didn't matter when anti miscegenation laws were overturned. "Feelings" don't trump civil rights.

Forum List

Back