Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

I wonder how many people don't vote and then complain that they are being discriminated against because they could have voted, but didn't want too.

Is that strange logic or what?

The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally." This argument, which is usually called the equal application claim, was hammered out in state supreme courts in the late 1870s, endorsed by the United States Supreme Court in 1882, and would be repeated by judges for the next 85 years.

History News Network | Why the Ugly Rhetoric Against Gay Marriage Is Familiar to this Historian of Miscegenation

So, these people wanted to marry outside their race. They should have just married someone of their race, right Pop?

Did they "want" to be the race they were? Nope.

Comparing a want to a race is weak.

But it's all you have I guess

It's comparing discrimination. That race and orientation are both innate traits is actually not relevant.

I wonder how many people don't vote and then complain that they are being discriminated against because they could have voted, but didn't want too.

Is that strange logic or what?

The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally." This argument, which is usually called the equal application claim, was hammered out in state supreme courts in the late 1870s, endorsed by the United States Supreme Court in 1882, and would be repeated by judges for the next 85 years.
History News Network | Why the Ugly Rhetoric Against Gay Marriage Is Familiar to this Historian of Miscegenation

So, these people wanted to marry outside their race. They should have just married someone of their race, right Pop?

It is discrimination being compared. That race and orientation are both innate traits is actually not relevant.

It's comparing discrimination. That race and orientation are both innate traits is actually not relevant.

One can be proven the other. Sorry, that's not even close to the same.

It is discrimination being compared. That race and orientation are both innate traits is actually not relevant.

Your choice, already admitted. You can not discriminate against yourself.

Now what are you babbling about? I never said orientation is a choice, I know it isn't, but it doesn't matter in a free society. Discrimination is discrimination and the discrimination experienced by gays seeking marriage equality has startling parallels to interracial couples seeking marriage equality. I know you don't like it pointed out how akin to the racist bigots of yore you are, but it doesn't change that fact.

Now what are you babbling about? I never said orientation is a choice, I know it isn't, but it doesn't matter in a free society. Discrimination is discrimination and the discrimination experienced by gays seeking marriage equality has startling parallels to interracial couples seeking marriage equality. I know you don't like it pointed out how akin to the racist bigots of yore you are, but it doesn't change that fact.

It's not even close to the same. Any male can marry any female regardless of sexuality. No black could marry any female he chose too.

It's not even close to the same. Any male can marry any female regardless of sexuality. No black could marry any female he chose too.

The discrimination is exactly the same. A black man could not marry a white woman and it was justified because he could marry a black one. You are trying to justify keeping me from marriage equality (too bad, I already have it :lol:) because you think I should just marry a guy. I'm not attracted to guys. Whether you think it is a choice or not is irrelevant. It could be a choice for that black man to be attracted to a white woman. Was he born with that attraction outside his race? Who fucking cares? They wanted to discriminate based on race and you want to do it based on gender. Same/Same.

The discrimination is exactly the same. A black man could not marry a white woman and it was justified because he could marry a black one. You are trying to justify keeping me from marriage equality (too bad, I already have it :lol:) because you think I should just marry a guy. I'm not attracted to guys. Whether you think it is a choice or not is irrelevant. It could be a choice for that black man to be attracted to a white woman. Was he born with that attraction outside his race? Who fucking cares? They wanted to discriminate based on race and you want to do it based on gender. Same/Same.

Abso-fuckin-lutely NOT... ANYONE can Claim to be Gay.

Does not work the same for Race.

Race and Sexual Deviation are NOT analogous. :thup:

:)

peace...

peace...

Anyone can claim to be gay? Yeah, I guess they could but why would they, for the generous benefits package? Oh, and someone could pretend to be from another race, makeup can do amazing things. Of course, it's all irrelevant when we are talking about equal rights in a free society.

peace...

Anyone can claim to be gay? Yeah, I guess they could but why would they, for the generous benefits package? Oh, and someone could pretend to be from another race, makeup can do amazing things. Of course, it's all irrelevant when we are talking about equal rights in a free society.

You Race is on your Birth Certificate you Dishonest ****...

You Sexual Preference is not and for OBVIOUS Reasons.

Your Perversion and your Race are two entirely different things.

Ultimately, Man/Woman is UNEQUAL to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

All 6 of those people are Designed and Equipped to reflect what is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival".

4 our of 6 Choose to Deviate. :thup:

peace...

peace...

It's the same story with any obsessive compulsive group.

"Why would I choose to live this way?"

It's been shown time after time that obsessive compulsives will destroy anything not to admit their problems.

Good grief.

peace...

It's been shown time after time that obsessive compulsives will destroy anything not to admit their problems.

Good grief.

A good rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. When two people of the same gender decide to have sex, it has nothing to do with you. Nothing at all. So don't sweat it.

peace...

You Race is on your Birth Certificate you Dishonest ****...

You Sexual Preference is not and for OBVIOUS Reasons.

Your Perversion and your Race are two entirely different things.

Ultimately, Man/Woman is UNEQUAL to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

All 6 of those people are Designed and Equipped to reflect what is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival".

4 our of 6 Choose to Deviate. :thup:

peace...

Gender is on the BC too...that can change. The race used to determine who you could marry, now it can't. Same thing with gender now in 17 states and growing. :lol:

Good grief.

A good rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. When two people of the same gender decide to have sex, it has nothing to do with you. Nothing at all. So don't sweat it.

If they can't stop thinking about how gays have sex...it could cause problems. :lol:

Good grief.

If they can't stop thinking about how gays have sex...it could cause problems. :lol:

Its not how, its with whom, which is what being gay is all about, so when discussing it how can you seperate it and why would you?

Its not how, its with whom, which is what being gay is all about, so when discussing it how can you seperate it and why would you?

No, it's not what being gay is about...but it's a good cover for your not being able to stop thinking about it.

You assholes couldn't get this thread to 1500 today?...

peace...

Good grief.

And where did you get any idea that a same sex fling was upsetting to me? It's not my cup of tea, but hey if someone finds it interesting, go for it. It's trying to turn the act into a marriage I find objectionable.

Good grief.

And where did you get any idea that a same sex fling was upsetting to me? It's not my cup of tea, but hey if someone finds it interesting, go for it. It's trying to turn the act into a marriage I find objectionable.
Your objection is noted, and rejected, as being unequal, which our laws should not be.

Last edited:
1500 posts and the same thing comes out:
Gay marriage affects NO ONE.
Gay marriage is not a problem for anyone.
Only busy body sissy mother hen mama's boys oppose gay marriage.
Because their mamas and their preachers tell them so.

Forum List

Back