Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Gays are not being Denied Rights. :thup:

:)

peace...

Repeating a lie, Mal, does not make it more true. Something like 15 judges so far, since Windsor, disagree with your opinion. None have agreed, zero, zip, zilch.

It's not a Lie. You can Marry. Because you Choose to Deny your Natural Design and what is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Design" is not Society's Burden.

But you and some Politically Appointed dbags are certainly making it Society's Burden.

How far do you think you can push before Society pushes back?...

Do think with the Faggoting of the NFL and Fining and Suspending players and sending them to Reeducation Camps for Tweeting "OMG" that there won't be backlash eventually to this?...

Keep pushing... I don't like what I am hearing from people in private and I never wanted to see this country go itself in my Lifetime like it appears it's going to over your Insistence that your Sexual Choices be front, center and applauded.

Time will tell...

peace...

You gonna "push back" tough guy? Watcha gonna do more than snivel about it on a message board? Gonna send me another neg rep internet toughie? Ooooh, so scawy.

Wow, this thread just refuses to die.

I'm out, but if you're voting to keep rights from people who were born different, guess what? The rest of us aren't even worried. Your kids, your grandkids, and at worst your great-grandkids, will think exactly as we do.

"When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
Adolf Hitler

The obvious fail is that we as opposite sex couples can have children, grand children and on and on.

So can we...and do.

Census 2010: One-Quarter of Gay Couples Raising Children

Repeating a lie, Mal, does not make it more true. Something like 15 judges so far, since Windsor, disagree with your opinion. None have agreed, zero, zip, zilch.

It's not a Lie. You can Marry. Because you Choose to Deny your Natural Design and what is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Design" is not Society's Burden.

But you and some Politically Appointed dbags are certainly making it Society's Burden.

Do think with the Faggoting of the NFL and Fining and Suspending players and sending them to Reeducation Camps for Tweeting "OMG" that there won't be backlash eventually to this?...

Keep pushing... I don't like what I am hearing from people in private and I never wanted to see this country go itself in my Lifetime like it appears it's going to over your Insistence that your Sexual Choices be front, center and applauded.

Time will tell...

peace...

You gonna "push back" tough guy? Watcha gonna do more than snivel about it on a message board? Gonna send me another neg rep internet toughie? Ooooh, so scawy.

It's interesting that you believe that was me speaking for me when I clearly was speaking about what I am hearing...

Why don't you post my "tough guy" neg there you Dishonest Kilted Twat. :thup:

peace...

Time will tell...

peace...

It's interesting that you believe that was me speaking for me when I clearly was speaking about what I am hearing...

peace...

:lol: I didn't even read your neg, coward. It went in the trash bin where anything from you deserves to be.

There isn't going to be any "push back". Oh sure, some freaked out homophobe here and there might go on a tear and try and knock some queers around...but fag bashing just isn't popular like it used to be...as evidenced by the homophobes that are losing their jobs over their bigotry.

It is good to know, however, that you're just fomenting the hate, you won't actually do anything about it.

peace...

:lol: I didn't even read your neg, coward. It went in the trash bin where anything from you deserves to be.

There isn't going to be any "push back". Oh sure, some freaked out homophobe here and there might go on a tear and try and knock some queers around...but fag bashing just isn't popular like it used to be...as evidenced by the homophobes that are losing their jobs over their bigotry.

It is good to know, however, that you're just fomenting the hate, you won't actually do anything about it.

I'm a Coward?... :lol:

You're a Coward and a Liar... Here's my Neg:

"It's not a Lie... You have always been able to Marry.. Because you Deny your Natural Design is not my Concern, but Marriage you have not been Denied"

You read it. :thup:

As for your being happy that people are losing their jobs because they don't agree with your Lifestyle...

You don't think that shit is going have push back?...

Wow, you are Delusional in your Agenda.

peace...

peace...

"It's not a Lie... You have always been able to Marry.. Because you Deny your Natural Design is not my Concern, but Marriage you have not been Denied"

As for your being happy that people are losing their jobs because they don't agree with your Lifestyle...

peace...

Because neg reps are cowardly, that's why.

Now there you go, debate it in the thread like a big boy.

Yes, I could marry a man, but I don't want to, I want to marry a woman (and I did, too). They used to say that to interracial couples too, that they could already marry if they stayed in their race.

The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally."

You're no different from them, you just picked a different target.

I'm not happy they are losing their jobs, I'm happy their bigotry is no longer being ignored and, no, there won't be any significant "push back"...whatever you think that will be.

peace...

Yes, I could marry a man, but I don't want to, I want to marry a woman (and I did, too). They used to say that to interracial couples too, that they could already marry if they stayed in their race.

The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally."

I'm not happy they are losing their jobs, I'm happy their bigotry is no longer being ignored and, no, there won't be any significant "push back"...whatever you think that will be.

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been Capable of what is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"...

No two Men or two Woman have ever... or will EVER.

^Fact not Fiction.

Now if that doesn't matter to you, then you Support Sibling Marriage... Or you are a Dishonest, Exclusionary, Bigoted Twat.

Which is it? :dunno:

peace...

"When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
Adolf Hitler

The obvious fail is that we as opposite sex couples can have children, grand children and on and on.

So can we...and do.

So sad that you continue to use deflection. No same sex couple has ever created a child within that coupling. No same sex couple has ever raised a child with shared DNA

The saddest part of this is that you can't admit this fact.

Shows an obvious trait not shared between the two groups

The blind will never see.

peace...

A Black Man and a White Woman have ALWAYS been Capable of what is "Fundamental to our very Existence and Survival"...

No two Men or two Woman have ever... or will EVER.

^Fact not Fiction.

Now if that doesn't matter to you, then you Support Sibling Marriage... Or you are a Dishonest, Exclusionary, Bigoted Twat.

Which is it? :dunno:

peace...

I don't care about consenting adult siblings marrying. The percentage of siblings wanting to legally marry would be statistically insignificant. If that's what you want, good luck. It has nothing to do with gay couples legally marrying.

Which state requires procreation as a prerequisite for legal marriage? What was that, none you say? Interesting. :lol:

So can we...and do.

So sad that you continue to use deflection. No same sex couple has ever created a child within that coupling. No same sex couple has ever raised a child with shared DNA

Which is irrelevant since a large number of straight couples can't reproduce with each other. You keep arguing a red herring. It doesn't get any less smelly the more you bring it up.

So can we...and do.

What does procreation have to do with legal marriage?

Which is irrelevant since a large number of straight couples can't reproduce with each other. You keep arguing a red herring. It doesn't get any less smelly the more you bring it up.

You deflect again. Guess you need to for some odd reason.

As a demographic groups only opposite sex couples can create a child without outside assistance. Same sex couples can't.

Straight up answer please. Do you agree or disagree with the above?

As a demographic groups only opposite sex couples can create a child without outside assistance. Same sex couples can't.

You can't "deflect" from what is a Red Herring to begin with. Are there heterosexual couples that are allowed to legally marry that have zero chance of procreating with each other? Yes there are so your "gays can't have children with each other", is a smelly old Redfish.

Since Queers are always wanting "special rights," they need to again have their own drinking fountains. There should be a sign saying "Queers Only!" Other fountains should have a sign saying, "No Queers Allowed!"

That way Queers are even more Special! LOL

Can you name these "special rights"?

Included as victims of "hate crimes," openness in military, and inclusion in textbook teaching in public schools.

You are the one deflecting to the topic of Procreation....which is NOT the topic of this Thread.

Let me clue you in:

Legal Marriage does not require Procreation

Procreation does not require Legal Marriage.

They are two separate subjects. And you know that....unless you are really, really , really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really stupid. :D

Adolf Hitler

So can we...and do.

That's another topic altogether,and only the next decade or so will demonstrate how poorly these sad confused children function in the real world .

That's another topic altogether,and only the next decade or so will demonstrate how poorly these sad confused children function in the real world .
Your fears are unfounded, entirely.

I thought I had this ignorant faggot on ignore !? Let's see User Cp, ... ignore list ...ahhh ok there we go .... see ya later Dutch Boy.

Your fears are unfounded, entirely.

I thought I had this ignorant faggot on ignore !? Let's see User Cp, ... ignore list ...ahhh ok there we go .... see ya later Dutch Boy.
That concerns me, not in the least. The truth is what you ignore.

And faggot? What you do unto the least of them little friend.

Since Queers are always wanting "special rights," they need to again have their own drinking fountains. There should be a sign saying "Queers Only!" Other fountains should have a sign saying, "No Queers Allowed!"

That way Queers are even more Special! LOL

Can you name these "special rights"?

Included as victims of "hate crimes," openness in military, and inclusion in textbook teaching in public schools.

That would be equal, not special but thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back