Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

1500 posts and the same thing comes out:
Gay marriage affects NO ONE.
Gay marriage is not a problem for anyone.
Only busy body sissy mother hen mama's boys oppose gay marriage.
Because their mamas and their preachers tell them so.

Quite an emotional response ya got there

Now run along lil one.

Anyone can claim to be gay? Yeah, I guess they could but why would they, for the generous benefits package? Oh, and someone could pretend to be from another race, makeup can do amazing things. Of course, it's all irrelevant when we are talking about equal rights in a free society.

It's the same story with any obsessive compulsive group.

"Why would I choose to live this way?"

It's been shown time after time that obsessive compulsives will destroy anything not to admit their problems.

Good grief.

A good rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. When two people of the same gender decide to have sex, it has nothing to do with you. Nothing at all. So don't sweat it.

Yes Kaz , you are correct- but kindly tell your perverted friends to close the fucking door behind themselves when they're doing it. The Bedroom door as well as the closet door .

It's the same story with any obsessive compulsive group.

"Why would I choose to live this way?"

It's been shown time after time that obsessive compulsives will destroy anything not to admit their problems.

Good grief.

A good rule in life is to never take offense where none is intended. When two people of the same gender decide to have sex, it has nothing to do with you. Nothing at all. So don't sweat it.

If they can't stop thinking about how gays have sex...it could cause problems. :lol:

Where did you find a reference to sex in the above? You really are proving the obsessive compulsion!

Damn

Gadawg bombs away -
"Only busy body sissy mother hen mama's boys oppose gay marriage."
Nope , actually most of the "sissy mother hen mamas boys" are faggots like you.

And where did you get any idea that a same sex fling was upsetting to me? It's not my cup of tea, but hey if someone finds it interesting, go for it. It's trying to turn the act into a marriage I find objectionable.
Your objection is noted, and rejected, as being unequal, which our laws should not be.

Explain separate gender bathrooms and showers.

And where did you get any idea that a same sex fling was upsetting to me? It's not my cup of tea, but hey if someone finds it interesting, go for it. It's trying to turn the act into a marriage I find objectionable.
Your objection is noted, and rejected, as being unequal, which our laws should not be.

Modestly.

Explain communal college showers and unisex bathrooms? Now explain what other state-issued contract requires one to be male and the other female?

Modestly.

Explain communal college showers and unisex bathrooms? Now explain what other state-issued contract requires one to be male and the other female?

The communal showers that I know of are all same gender.

Unisex bathrooms require only one gender at a time or family members of different sexes are allowed. Of course that's the code for those I am responsible to build. Please link any others. I would love to read the municipal codes.

Same Fact remains undisputed...

Man/Woman is NOT Equal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman. :thup:

:)

peace...

peace...
Your opinion does not matter.

law...

Modestly.

The communal showers that I know of are all same gender.

Unisex bathrooms require only one gender at a time or family members of different sexes are allowed. Of course that's the code for those I am responsible to build. Please link any others. I would love to read the municipal codes.
Co-ed dorms often have co-ed bathrooms. We have traditionally discriminated based upon sex. In the case of marriage, no one can find an argument the courts deem worthy. This is hardly the first time for that.

peace...
Your opinion does not matter.

law...

It's not an opinion. :thup:

peace...

Last edited:
Co-ed dorms often have co-ed bathrooms. We have traditionally discriminated based upon sex. In the case of marriage, no one can find an argument the courts deem worthy. This is hardly the first time for that.

The Supreme Court said separate is not equal.

I think in most cases people actually believe that different sexes can be separated when it comes to personal privacy.
However, I'm not sure any of this separation is done BY LAW.

Isn't this what is being spoken about here?

Very few times are women discriminated against BY LAW in the USA.

On the other hand you look at where discrimination is allowed by govt for individuals to decide and where not.
But this is a different issue. Are we talking about having gay people being separate from straight people in dormitories? I don't think so.

Your point seems to be wildly erratic, clutching at straws and hoping an argument will stick. It won't.

So to make your life easier.

Show me where the govt discriminates against males or females in terms of marriage.

The Supreme Court said separate is not equal.

I think in most cases people actually believe that different sexes can be separated when it comes to personal privacy.
However, I'm not sure any of this separation is done BY LAW.

Isn't this what is being spoken about here?

Very few times are women discriminated against BY LAW in the USA.

On the other hand you look at where discrimination is allowed by govt for individuals to decide and where not.
But this is a different issue. Are we talking about having gay people being separate from straight people in dormitories? I don't think so.

Your point seems to be wildly erratic, clutching at straws and hoping an argument will stick. It won't.

So to make your life easier.

Show me where the govt discriminates against males or females in terms of marriage.

Your first sentence is funny. Check public nudity, or exposing ones genitals to a member of the opposite sex laws and get back to me. (As it applies to public restrooms/Showers) separate but equal is the law in most municipalities and states in this case. Ask any building code enforcement officer

Last sentence. They don't. Any male can marry any agreeing female.

I cannot marry anyone I want too. My desired one could refuse.

Last edited:
Crowd of milk weak cry babies.
"Mommy, gay people want to get married. Stop them Mommy!!!"

The separate but equal "issue" of restrooms has not been addressed at the SCOTUS level. I don't doubt it will be at some point and I don't know if it could withstand a public challenge. Of course, striking down separate bathrooms would only occur on the public level, you could still have them in private establishments.

Your first sentence is funny. Check public nudity, or exposing ones genitals to a member of the opposite sex laws and get back to me. (As it applies to public restrooms/Showers) separate but equal is the law in most municipalities and states in this case. Ask any building code enforcement officer

Last sentence. They don't. Any male can marry any agreeing female.

I cannot marry anyone I want too. My desired one could refuse.

Yeah, there are laws on public nudity. Is that discrimination?

Public nudity in most places is illegal no matter what. In other cases it is legal.
Sometimes, in the case of changing rooms you're looking at laws prohibiting what might be deemed sexual in a public place. Which is where you have something completely different to marriage in every way.

Yes, separate but equal, with a view to the law of not being sexual in public places.

However when marriage is denied to gay people, and cut the **** about it being equal because a gay man can marry a woman, that's riduculous. It's the same as saying any black person can marry another black person when there is discrimination between interracial marriage.

The separate but equal "issue" of restrooms has not been addressed at the SCOTUS level. I don't doubt it will be at some point and I don't know if it could withstand a public challenge. Of course, striking down separate bathrooms would only occur on the public level, you could still have them in private establishments.

But then again who feels discriminated against? Except perverts of course.

There's a big difference between separate which discriminates and makes people feel inferior, and discrimination which is considered on par.

As much as they pretended that racial division was equal, it clearly wasn't and still wouldn't be now.

Crowd of milk weak cry babies.
"Mommy, gay people want to get married. Stop them Mommy!!!"

Irrational and Cranky in the Face of the Facts again?... :dunno:

Man/Woman is Unequal to Man/Man and Woman/Woman.

But EVERY single Man and Woman is Designed and Equipped by Nature to be Man/Woman.

It's in Fact why EVERY SINGLE ONE of us Exists... 100% of the time.

Sorry that Frustrates you.

No amount of Dishonest Laws will help with that Validation Issue. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back